Buffy vs Godly ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Just posting this out of boredom. Tv Buffy takes on these opponents in three rounds in pure H2h, in order of S2 Buffy, S5 Buffy and S7 Buffy. She is rested and healed back to full capacity after each round and moves on to next round whether its win, lose or draw. Fight takes place in the Yankee stadium at dusk. Both sides can only use physical powers like stregth, speed, or passive ones like healing. No hax like telepathy, telekinesis, elemental control, teleporting, etc. No long range weapons like spears, bows 'n arrows/crossbows, guns, rocket launchers and the characters are not allowed to use their weapons in that manner either.
First:
Round 1: Immortals Ares
Round 2: Immortals Zeus
Round 3: Clash of Titans Calibos
Round 4: Wrath of Titans Ares
Second:
Same as above, but she gets the Troll hammer and the Slayer's Scythe/Axe/whatever its called. Immortal Ares gets his warhammer. So does Zeus, along with his chain. Calibos gets to use Perseus Lightning Sword and Scorpioch shield for this fight and has both hands.
Ares has his warhammer, knives, Zeus bolt and Poseidon's trident.
Third:
Buffy with her weapons, Faith with her knife, Angel and Spike with any of their standard weapons which fits the above criteria vs the above four in free for all manner.

KingD19
Never ever makes it past Ares.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Never ever makes it past Ares.
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
She is rested and healed back to full capacity after each round and moves on to next round whether its win, lose or draw.

KingD19
Loses to Ares. Then everyone else in order. She can't even keep track of the Immortals. Shed be a statue to them.

TheVaultDweller
When I read "Troll hammer" I pictured her as a KMC Mod. laughing

Wonder Buffy, after her comic upgrade, would probably be a different story. She got a very significant all round stat boost + flight, IIRC.

cdtm
Don't really remember Clash/Wrath of the Titans gods doing much but stand around and talk about how much mortals suck.

Wonder how the Buffy-verse would mesh with Hercules/Xena gods?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
Don't really remember Clash/Wrath of the Titans gods doing much but stand around and talk about how much mortals suck.

These two links cover the most of the feats.
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=8512.msg177809#msg177809

herochat.com/index.php?topic=8444.msg175815#msg175815

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Wonder Buffy, after her comic upgrade, would probably be a different story. She got a very significant all round stat boost + flight, IIRC.
I think the correct one would be ban hammer lol. As for the stat increase, IIRC she actually once became a reality warper in the comics. Hard to top that.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm

Wonder how the Buffy-verse would mesh with Hercules/Xena gods?

Hercules/Xena both had superior physical stats to Buffy. Hercules in strength, Xena in speed and agility.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hercules/Xena both had superior physical stats to Buffy. Hercules in strength, Xena in speed and agility.
She didn't look that behind in strength than him either, with nice damage soak. Also, they were lightyears ahead of Buffyverse in skill imo.

And nobody has commented on the final free for all round

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Yeah, that version of Buffy would stomp easily.

TheVaultDweller
Seeing as it's just TV Buffy, I see it going like this:

She loses Round 1 & 2 badly. Seriously, she is far too slow to compete with the Immortals Gods.

I can see her putting up a decent fight, and possibly beating Calibos. At least in terms of the weapons round. Not sure she could take him out in just H2H.

I don't see her beating Ares, unless we just use highest showings instead of her regular levels.

Buffy and her team lose the other fight as well. Again, due to speed. Either Immortal could probably blitz kill all of them before they could properly react.

Edit: On second thought, Spike and Angel might be able to survive the initial assault, due to how durable vampires are, plus the fact that there are only a limited number of ways to kill them. But they will go down in the end.

KingD19
I don't see Vamps as being anywhere near as durable as Gods and Titans. Especially when the Immortals were doing stuff like crushing skulls and removing limbs...before continuing to assault a corpse for a few more seconds.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't see Vamps as being anywhere near as durable as Gods and Titans. Especially when the Immortals were doing stuff like crushing skulls and removing limbs...before continuing to assault a corpse for a few more seconds.

Well, I am operating on the assumption that the Immortals won't know that they'd need to go for things like decaps to kill the vamps, so their initial hits might be bodyshots, which Spike and Angel could survive. But yeah, once the Immortals realise the score, Spike and Angel are very likely to get their heads crushed/torn off.

KingD19
I don't think they'd need the assumption. Immortals were pretty ruthless, and with the basic knowledge thing I think they'd go, Vampires. Okay then.

Even bodyshots from the Gods will send them flying and break body parts.

Surtur
Well named vamps like Angel and Spike are indeed quite resistant to blunt trauma. Yeah there are low end feats like a normal human knocking Angel out with a single whack to the head with a shovel, but then you have stuff like this fight:

qgRdWnhixf0

The beast hits Angel with enough force it sends him flying back and smashing through a stone column and Angel is up a second or two later and continues fighting. Then at the end he gets stabbed in the neck and just chucked off the top of a building and isn't ko'ed.

Also notice it took Wesley several shotgun blasts to bring the Beast down to one knee, but Angel does it through sheer force. In fact in the end you can see it seems Angels punches were rocking the beast more than the shotgun blasts even before the Beast goes to one knee. So a decent strength feat for Angel I suppose, and he is supposed to be physically weaker than Buffy.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Well named vamps like Angel and Spike are indeed quite resistant to blunt trauma. Yeah there are low end feats like a normal human knocking Angel out with a single whack to the head with a shovel, but then you have stuff like this fight:

qgRdWnhixf0

The beast hits Angel with enough force it sends him flying back and smashing through a stone column and Angel is up a second or two later and continues fighting. Then at the end he gets stabbed in the neck and just chucked off the top of a building and isn't ko'ed.

Also notice it took Wesley several shotgun blasts to bring the Beast down to one knee, but Angel does it through sheer force. In fact in the end you can see it seems Angels punches were rocking the beast more than the shotgun blasts even before the Beast goes to one knee. So a decent strength feat for Angel I suppose, and he is supposed to be physically weaker than Buffy.

Yeah, Angel and Spike both have some pretty decent blunt force feats over the seasons, which is why I thought they could last a bit longer.

The issue is speed. Even at his best, Angel has only done very short bursts of superspeed, and almost never in combat situations. Whereas Immortals operate at these kinds of speeds:

h15iu2seVoI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.