Is Palpatine a dark side accumulator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger

DarthAnt66
The dark side was growing stronger because of the Clone Wars conflict, in which millions were dying by the day and the Jedi were slowly losing their values.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The dark side was growing stronger because of the Clone Wars conflict, in which millions were dying by the day and the Jedi were slowly losing their values. This

slayne
Good post, but the "undisputed king among darksiders" part was lolworthy. Unless you actually do hold Palpatine above the Son.

Geistalt
He was the most powerful dark-sider in realspace.

slayne
Yet Az is referring to his power as greater than anyone in the history of the galaxy. The Son existed in the history of the galaxy, so you can't say that without holding Sidious as > the Son.

Geistalt

Fated Xtasy
It is the nature of things to be at balance.

Legends wankery is being balanced by Az's wankery.

Both are being dumb

Sinious
I don't think "with each passing day" actually means there was a noticeable growth literally within each day. I'd say it just means as time goes by

Azronger
The dark side was growing stronger because of the Clone Wars conflict, in which millions were dying by the day and the Jedi were slowly losing their values.

Got a quote?

Azronger
Originally posted by slayne
Good post, but the "undisputed king among darksiders" part was lolworthy. Unless you actually do hold Palpatine above the Son.

Thanks smile

I always exclude the Ones from such statements. Son > Sidious obviously.

Azronger
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Both are being dumb

Why so mean? sad

I at least use logic and reason in my arguments.

MythLord
KEK. No, DE Sidious is not 6.4 million times more powerful than TPM Sidious. laughing out loud

He could be 4.8 times as powahful, though.

Azronger
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't think "with each passing day" actually means there was a noticeable growth literally within each day. I'd say it just means as time goes by

Got anything to support that? There's nothing hyperbolic about the text; my interpretation is valid and the most straightforward one.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
KEK. No, DE Sidious is not 6.4 million times more powerful than TPM Sidious. laughing out loud

He could be 4.8 times as powahful, though.

I'd say around six times is a far estimate, when we factor in his dark side studies and Byss draining.

Sinious
Why are you feeding the stigma of "Az can't comprehend the most obvious stuff"? erm

S_W_LeGenD

Both are being dumb
My wankery pales in comparison to his.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
My wankery pales in comparison to his.

thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh. Leg never went THIS far.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Azronger
Got a quote?
Maul's on Dathomir in TCW should suffice.

Beniboybling
Maul's on Dathomir in TCW should suffice. *Savage's kek.

Unbowed
Accumulate deez nuts!

Azronger
Lmao no it doesn't. That's his limited perspective, and doesn't overrule the vast amount of evidence regarding Sidious' role in the imbalance.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
*Savage's kek.
Both.

Azronger
Lmao no it doesn't. That's his limited perspective, and doesn't overrule the vast amount of evidence regarding Sidious' role in the imbalance.

MythLord
I'd say around six times is a far estimate, when we factor in his dark side studies and Byss draining.

Yeah, that's pretty fair.

Fated Xtasy
Why so mean? sad

I at least use logic and reason in my arguments.

I'm being a saint compared to most of these guys. stick out tongue

How old are you exactly Azronger?

SunRazer
Just saying, but the logically blind will claim that they're using logic, and the unreasonable can claim that they're using reason as well.

It's best to avoid saying those things because they literally make no difference whatsoever, lol.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Just saying, but the logically blind will claim that they're using logic, and the unreasonable can claim that they're using reason as well.

It's best to avoid saying those things because they literally make no difference whatsoever, lol.

Ngl whenever I read your posts it feels as though I'm reading something Frank would say lol

SunRazer
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment. smile

Azronger
I'm being a saint compared to most of these guys. stick out tongue

How old are you exactly Azronger?

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer

Am I logically blind or unreasonable in your eyes?

SunRazer

Azronger
Ah, I see.

Anyway, opinions on my thread? smile

Azronger
Just remembered this. Bump.

NewGuy01
Vitiate has similar quotes about constantly growing in power. Care to do the math on how powerful he should have become over the centuries? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ursumeles
Enough to be on the level of Tenebrous' master smile

AncientPower
You missed the point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vitiate has similar quotes about constantly growing in power. Care to do the math on how powerful he should have become over the centuries? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up

Haschwalth
Something for ya to wank Az

"most powerful expression" Sidious a solar system buster, via canonical quotes.

Azronger
I've had both quotes for ages. Not seeing how Palpatine is a solar system buster, though.

Haschwalth
I've had both quotes for ages. Not seeing how Palpatine is a solar system buster, though.
It indicates it's above, Naga sadow's cruiser capable of ripping star cores.

The World razer was stated to devour stars, and Vitiate was regarded the most powerful force user at the time, indicating his superiority.

The transfer in force from plagueis's death to Sidious, caused stars to shake.

Jedi, that have banded together have destroyed comet kinro, capable of paving its way through, the core worlds, and Massassi absorbed Kun, managed to survive, something similar to that level in potency, from the Jedi order.

supposedly from the novelization of Jedi knight dark forces 2. Don't quote me on this one, got it from a secondary scource, who Hasn't lied before, that i've known.

DarthAnt66
It doesn't say the most powerful expression in history. erm

Haschwalth
It doesn't say the most powerful expression in history. erm
valley of the Jedi was still around was it not?

DarthAnt66
By DE? Nope.

Haschwalth
Still there are quotes/feats that connect,/support the idea.

Azronger
Originally posted by Haschwalth
It indicates it's above, Naga sadow's cruiser capable of ripping star cores.

The World razer was stated to devour stars, and Vitiate was regarded the most powerful force user at the time, indicating his superiority.

The transfer in force from plagueis's death to Sidious, caused stars to shake.

Jedi, that have banded together have destroyed comet kinro, capable of paving its way through, the core worlds, and Massassi absorbed Kun, managed to survive, something similar to that level in potency, from the Jedi order.

supposedly from the novelization of Jedi knight dark forces 2. Don't quote me on this one, got it from a secondary scource, who Hasn't lied before, that i've known.

OK, you lost me. How does the quote imply Palpatine is a solar system buster? The Valley of the Jedi is not a dark side nexus to my knowledge.

Haschwalth
OK, you lost me. How does the quote imply Palpatine is a solar system buster? The Valley of the Jedi is not a dark side nexus to my knowledge.

Isn't it a mix of light and dark?

Or neutral, which for the life of me, have not seen used.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.