Calculate these feats based on amount of power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Kurse boulder Throw
Nam Ek Train Throw
Hulk Leviathan Punch
Superman Dragging Destroyer
Supergirl lifting million ton key
Supergirl lifting ship

juggerman
Kurse boulder Throw - 2,000

Nam Ek Train Throw - 100

Hulk Leviathan Punch - 6

Superman Dragging Destroyer - 1,000

Supergirl lifting million ton key - Negative 4

Supergirl lifting ship - All of it

Bane breaking the pillar - Priceless

h1a8
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Kurse boulder Throw between 60-200 tons.
Nam Ek Train Throw I don't remember the scene.
Hulk Leviathan Punch between 100-200 tons.
Superman Dragging Destroyer huh?
Supergirl lifting million ton key between, 100-billion tons (she did it casually)
Supergirl lifting ship I didn't see this scene.

marwash22
calculate... based on what? we have no numerical values for any of the objects in question.

stupid thread.

h1a8
Originally posted by marwash22
calculate... based on what? we have no numerical values for any of the objects in question.

stupid thread.

We quantify by giving ranges or lower estimates.

marwash22
sooooooo, guessing?

okay.

stupid thread.

h1a8
sooooooo, guessing?

okay. No, using real physics to give a range or lower estimate.

marwash22
i'm no physician or rocket surgeon, but i think you need, like, ya know... numbers to make calculations, numbers to which you do not have.

The Supergirl feat is the only one you can come close to measuring, and even then, you don't know how much force she exerted lifting the key.

b!tch, you guessin!

h1a8
i'm no physician or rocket surgeon, but i think you need, like, ya know... numbers to make calculations, numbers to which you do not have.

The Supergirl feat is the only one you can come close to measuring, and even then, you don't know how much force she exerted lifting the key.

b!tch, you guessin! Of course we use numbers. You can't do physics or any calculation without them lol. If you don't know how to calculate such things to within a sensible range then leave it to the experts lol.

marwash22
okay.

I'll leave you to your guess-work, then. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.