The Outlander vs. SWTOR Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Setting: The Elysium.

The Hero of Tython as of the War for Iokath.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229625/4626806-4707751599-b0GiZ.jpg

vs.

http://imgur.com/Fnf5y0C?r

Azronger
Outlander, tbh. Vitiate's idiocy will get him killed.

Geistalt
And Kun's wouldn't?
Originally posted by Azronger
Kun one-shots You are so full of TotJ shit sometimes.

nfactor1995
Vitiate as he was in his fight with the HoT? Against the Iokath Outlander? Or are we talking full power Vitiate?

Geistalt
SWTOR Vitiate. Assume he wasn't weakened. Nor on a nexus. Like the Dromund Kaas operation or Ziost. But fair.

Sinious
Originally posted by Geistalt
SWTOR Vitiate. Assume he wasn't weakened. Nor on a nexus. Like the Dromund Kaas operation or Ziost. But fair. Ziost is both weakened and on a nexus...

Geistalt
Think it evens out?

The point of this thread is to question whether or not KotET HoT would beat him in a fair duel.

Sinious
I mean, you said assume he wasn't weakened nor on a nexus like Ziost. Just saying.

Dromund Kaas version is the one to go with anyway, since he is corporeal. His ziost showings definitely give us a clue of his power as of Act II, though.

RHaggis
Assuming Vitiate doesn't wander into HoTlanders blade again, Vitiate should win this (assuming he is at full power).

Azronger
And Kun's wouldn't?
You are so full of TotJ shit sometimes.

No because Kun isn't an idiot.

You clearly have something personal against me. We can settle this in a debate, or I'll just put you on ignore and stop wasting any thoughts on you. Which is it?

Geistalt
helps conceal double standard.

In his fragile mind, Kun/Ulic > Vitiate, but Sidious ≤ Abeloth.

slayne
Vitiate destroys.

Dispray
Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.