Rant about me here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
In order to avoid further derailing other threads, this thread is for the sole purpose of voicing your dissatisfaction or whatever else beef you have with me.

Zenwolf
Not really SW related.

NewGuy01
yeah, stop making offtopic threads.

Emperordmb
Az if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do. Is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything? You've seen worse yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions! Well you know what I'm ****ing sick of it. I'm tired of your bullshit and I don't want to put up with it anymore.

NewGuy01
lmfaooo, good times.

Emperordmb
Anyway, it's not really justified at all. If you're believing there's some silly "eye for an eye" thing going on here, this isn't even close. Ant brought up intensely personal and private information that was revealed in confidence simply because Ant said it was war between them. The two of them trusted each other with private information. Clearly Az lacks any respect for that trust. He's a child. Nothing is justified here.

(And, yes, I fully expect a hormonal rant from Azronger about me one of these days. He's nothing if not predictable)

slayne
War between Ant and Az? When did this happen?

NewGuy01
le sigh...

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Anyway, it's not really justified at all. If you're believing there's some silly "eye for an eye" thing going on here, this isn't even close. Ant brought up intensely personal and private information that was revealed in confidence simply because Ant said it was war between them. The two of them trusted each other with private information. Clearly Az lacks any respect for that trust. He's a child. Nothing is justified here.

(And, yes, I fully expect a hormonal rant from Azronger about me one of these days. He's nothing if not predictable)

This issue was resolved some time ago. Anyway, I have no intention of ranting about you. You're a nice guy.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
le sigh...

cs_zoltan
KolfEhV-KiA

Fated Xtasy
Is this shit still going on? Lmao guys we're like entering our twenties come the **** on laughing out loud

Beniboybling
lmao

UCanShootMyNova

Emperordmb
Stfu you schwifty f@ggot

Deronn_solo
No one cares enough about you to rant about anything.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
No one cares enough about you to rant about anything.

Geisalt does apparently.

darthbane77
U all r an feget

Raptor22
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Is this shit still going on? Lmao guys we're like entering our twenties come the **** on laughing out loud

MythLord
Where to begin? First of all... I gave you everything. Like, literally, everything because of how ducking much you meant to be. You, on the other hand, gave me nothing. You used me, used my love for you, just for some low-end personal benefit! Secondly, you laugh at me behind my back... Why? I never did such a thing to you! I openly supported you! I complimented you! Everything I did, whether you realized it or not, was for your own good since I wanted the best for you!
Thirdly! ****ING THIRDLY! You go out and cheat on me... Excuse me b!tch, who do you think you are? You act all coy and shy around me, then plant me a kiss then tell me you wanna date with with cheeks as red as the blood coursing through my god-forsaken veins... then you cheat on me!

BURN IN HELL, AZ! May every daemon in hell buttblast you into oblivion!

that was some bottled up rage I articulated into a little post; it has nothing to do with you Az, just needed to get something off mah chest

Selenial
Originally posted by MythLord
that was some bottled up rage I articulated into a little post; it has nothing to do with you Az, just needed to get something off mah chest

http://data.whicdn.com/images/178937790/large.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.