Proof That Valkorian Was Weakened When He Shot Lightning At Arcann?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
And how weakened was he?

SunRazer
Is this when he possesses the Outlander and blasts Arcann off the ledge while killing pilots in the background ships?

It's going to be the typical "spirits are weaker" argument (ie. precedence) and Arcann claiming to Vaylin afterwards that he's felt his father's power and that it's weaker than before. Maybe Valkorion himself comments that he's weaker as a spirit, though I'm not sure on that.

UCanShootMyNova
Can I get the quotes.

Geistalt
I think they mean in Chapter I. :/

Was Valkorion trying his hardest in that fight? nah, considering he wanted Arcann to take the blame when all the Core Worlds retaliated.

I'm at the height of stupidity tonight. I just wrapped up all the assignments for 2 of my classes, so give me a freakin' break.

nfactor1995
Arcann straight up states that "Father's power has changed. It's weaker." Plus the spirits are weaker argument which may or may not be true (I don't have enough knowledge on the subject to really comment).

MythLord
Spirits are weaker until they get a host through which they can channel their powers. Though it's outright stated that Valkorion was weakened, so yeh... he's weaker.

Geistalt
And there's no reason he wouldn't be trying to kill Arcann as of Chapter VIII: Taking Flight.

SunRazer
Actually, you have to prove that he was trying to kill Arcann, not the other way around. That's just how burden of proof works. But you only have to do it on balance of probabilities, which shouldn't be too hard.

Geistalt
There's no reason he wouldn't.

His plan from the beginning was to off his offspring. He just had to wait for Arcann to take all the bad public rep. That way, the Outlander would be hailed as a hero.

SunRazer
As I said, the burden of proof would be on you, not on someone else to prove a negative. That's debating 101.

But I also said that you only need to prove it on balance of probabilities, and assuming you are right, that shouldn't be very hard to prove at all.

Geistalt
Well, he does condone pretending to order your allies to stand down, then betraying his trust.

And he disapproves when you don't go all-out.

In fact, he's the one who hijacks your body and spews that Lightning storm at Arcann if you refuse. In that very fight.

Quoth Valkorion in Chapter VI of KotET: "Your time is over, Son."

https://torcommunity.com/database/npc/agpSpyS/arcann/

UCanShootMyNova
Can I get the quote from Arcann stating that he was weakened and Valkorian saying he was weaker?

cs_zoltan
No. F-uck you. Search it on f-ucking youtube you inbred c-unt.

UCanShootMyNova
sad

nfactor1995
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Can I get the quote from Arcann stating that he was weakened and Valkorian saying he was weaker?

"I've learned much today. Father's power, it's...weaker." - Arcann end of KOTFE Chapter VIII.

Don't know if there is a quote from Valkorion himself saying he is explicitly weaker.

SunRazer
What's this for, Syn?

UCanShootMyNova
A de-bait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.