Vaapad - Explained!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I didn't want this quote to get bogged down in the other thread, so here's a full thread dedicated to the discussion of it.

http://i.imgur.com/8tRxkkU.png

DarthAnt66
I think this explanation, which is essentially that Mace has an immense amount of concentrated Force energy (on the verge of bursting) all directed toward his augmentation, is compatible with Stover's novel. If you combine them, it establishes a believable source of power from which all the hoopla that Vaapad entails. This also explains why he had to drop out of Vaapad to redirect Palpatine's Force attacks.

SunRazer
Not really. Stover's novel only detailed Vaapad's application against Sidious.

This "explosion of power" thing just explains how Vaapad functions to begin with.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This also explains why he had to drop out of Vaapad to redirect Palpatine's Force attacks.

He didn't drop out of Vaapad to redirect the Lightning.

And the only reason why he was dropped out of Vaapad by the TK was, IIRC, that Palpatine's Push surprised him and actually knocked him out of Vaapad for a moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.