Who would you rather be in a zombie apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Iron Man
Cable
Darth Vader
Wolverine

DarkSaint85
Black Panther.

TethAdamTheRock
Why

DarkSaint85
King of the Dead.

TethAdamTheRock
Food
Shelter
Weapons

DarkSaint85
Erm, the zombies will do everything for me.

StiltmanFTW
Logan.

HF fought off lycantropy and vampirism, it should do the same with the zombie virus.

DarkSaint85
Except when it didn't.

cdtm
A zombie pirate ninja shark-with-arms and a laser on my head.

TethAdamTheRock
Cable

iceman24567
Batman

Cogito
Vader.

I'd hop in my Star Destroyer and just GTFO.

riv6672
Wolverine.
It wont make me zombie-proof, but i'd be well equipped to live off the land.

deathslash
It depends, are we talking about a generic TWD style virus, an Afterlife With Archie eldritchian virus, or a Marvel Zombies style virus?

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black Panther.

This

Flyattractor
Going with your list. Iron Man...Cause unless we are talking Super Zombos alal Marvel Zomz....I can fly, have weapons and they can't bite thru the comic book metal.

And if going off your list.

Evil Ernie....The TRUE KING OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Except when it didn't.

When it didn't?

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When it didn't? Marvel Zombies biatch!

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Marvel Zombies virus was OP af, true.

deathslash
laughing out loud

Marvel Zombies virus was OP af, true. laughing
"I am the Phoenix, the beginning and the.... oh god, they're biting me!"
"Pitiful mortals, I am thanos and none sha--ah, it hurts!"

tkitna
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Going with your list. Iron Man...Cause unless we are talking Super Zombos alal Marvel Zomz....I can fly, have weapons and they can't bite thru the comic book metal.

I'm on board with this.

StiltmanFTW
Armor will run out of power eventually...

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by deathslash
It depends, are we talking about a generic TWD style virus, an Afterlife With Archie eldritchian virus, or a Marvel Zombies style virus? TWD/Marvel Zombies

There just normal humans but the virus is as strong as the marvel zombies virus

TethAdamTheRock
Armor will run out of power eventually... Also can tony live sleep in armor for long periods of time?

deathslash
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
TWD/Marvel Zombies

There just normal humans but the virus is as strong as the marvel zombies virus do the superheroes that get infected still retain their intelligence?

zopzop
do the superheroes that get infected still retain their intelligence?
Yes and shooting them in the head doesn't always work. You have to aim for a SPECIFIC part somewhere on the head (forgot where). Captain America zombie got most of his head sawed off and he was just fine.

As to the thread : IM. He can chef up some engine to recharge his armor if he needed too.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Yes and shooting them in the head doesn't always work. You have to aim for a SPECIFIC part somewhere on the head (forgot where). Captain America zombie got most of his head sawed off and he was just fine.

As to the thread : IM. He can chef up some engine to recharge his armor if he needed too. alright then, iron man really is the best choice and he has a veritable army of suits that can help him fight off the zombies.

zopzop
alright then, iron man really is the best choice and he has a veritable army of suits that can help him fight off the zombies.
Yup, people don't understand IM aka Tony Stark is a genius inventor. First thing he'd do upon entering a strange universe that he's trapped in would be create some way to power his armor. Since he's an Earthling and has intimate knowledge of our tech and cities, he'd have an easier time than say Vader.

Dark Vader aka Annakin is also a genius inventor. The difference is, our world and technology are alien to Vader. He'd have a harder time coming up with something to keep his armor powered. Remember he has no arms and legs, without the armor to grant him mobility he's phucked.

StiltmanFTW
Non-Marvel tech, especially in its poor zombie apocalypse state (depending on the year), would give Tony at least some trouble, too...

But he's known for making suits out of garbage, so... laughing out loud

Cogito
Dark Vader aka Annakin is also a genius inventor.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/28d2ff82291c4afa7da1a69901657d8b/tumblr_mvdnrf1BZc1snyyflo3_r1_250.gif

Flyattractor
Armor will run out of power eventually...

Not if I am Tony FUHHH-ing Stark!

ARC REACTOR For Da WINZ! That or I just Super Genius up some other power source via Comic Book Smarts.

Got it Coverd Fugga!!

riv6672
laughing
"I am the Phoenix, the beginning and the.... oh god, they're biting me!"
"Pitiful mortals, I am thanos and none sha--ah, it hurts!"
Oh shit that's ****ed up! laughing out loud

basilisk
Yup, people don't understand IM aka Tony Stark is a genius inventor. First thing he'd do upon entering a strange universe that he's trapped in would be create some way to power his armor.

It's called solar power and he's used it before.

In any case yeah he's got lots of options for recharging once he's settled in. The big advantage Iron Man has over the others is flight - he can simply leave the vicinity at any time if he's bothered by zombie (or human) cretins. He has a much easier time scouring the countryside over large distances for food, water, and tech. There would be tons of stuff left around. He could pretty easily get into supply depots or high tech installations from the air without having to fight through all the time or waste time walking/driving long distances. He just needs to find a suitable building or natural location (or better, several locations for backup) which is completely inaccessible to the zombies from the ground - skyscrapers with blocked floors, mountain tops etc. Maybe set up some safe houses he can get to even if something happens to the armor. Then with his skills he can amass supplies, tech, and luxuries, build solar (other whatever) reactors, water purification, hydroponics, weapons, and so on. If possible leave spare suits/weapons cached around just in case. He can easily move even large stuff around for fortification or supplies (although Vader and Cable can TK stuff I guess). With the right stuff in place he should be able to maintain himself well for quite a while.

TethAdamTheRock
Alright without iron man who would you pick

DarkSaint85
Black Panther.

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

basilisk
Well Vader and Cable would still be good.

I can just imagine Lord Vader checking out abandoned cars for good ones, siphoning petrol, hot wiring, taking off down the highway in an old pickup with zombies on his tail...

Flyattractor
Could Vader MIND TRICK the Walkers? Cause that would be useful.

DarkSaint85
Black Panther.

http://fanboysinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/rfsgf-2.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/SECRET-WARS-7-dead-men-rallying.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Wolverine, simple survival would be significantly less of a headache, because let's be real, the zombies aren't going to be a problem for any of the choices in OP.

darthgoober
Black Panther, he's the only one with a real shot at coming up with an eventual cure. With the others you'd pretty much be guaranteed to eventually be alone on the planet with zombies. Or outright alone on the planet if you managed to kill them all.

Sin I AM
http://fanboysinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/rfsgf-2.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/SECRET-WARS-7-dead-men-rallying.jpg

Soooo Namor is the KOTD? Because they were listening to him not Tcharlie

Flyattractor
Maybe the Undead just like the smell of Fish better then Cat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Soooo Namor is the KOTD? Because they were listening to him not Tcharlie

Except they specifically sad they were compelled to follow Tcharlie......

Sin I AM
Except they specifically sad they were compelled to follow Tcharlie......

Zombie MODOK said he felt "compelled"....but it wasn't until Namor spoke that they agreed. Tcharlie didn't really do shit.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zombie MODOK said he felt "compelled"....but it wasn't until Namor spoke that they agreed. Tcharlie didn't really do shit.

And they repeated what Tcharlie said. He was the one who told them to follow him.

Namor was just the guy who prodded them for an answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

DarkSaint85
https://s12.postimg.org/3w1vaepvx/Secret_Wars_2015-_008-003.jpg

SamZED
Logan.

HF fought off lycantropy and vampirism, it should do the same with the zombie virus.

You'd get captured and become an eternal food/brain supply.

Or in case of Wolverine a little snack.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SamZED

https://img.memesuper.com/5877d177c1e2bde8e9c66a0a7002200f_siked-ohhh-snap-mmmm-hmmmm-memes-ohhh_400-400.jpeg

Dareangel
Originally posted by SamZED

Now that was vicious laughing

ghostman
cable or darth vader easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.