Star Wars: Aftermath Trilogy. Any one Reading?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
So I just finished the 2nd book of this Latest Tril, which is SUPPOSED to be the New Canon for what took place after ROTJ. Anybody else reading this series?

I am kind of torn on either liking it and not...

|King Joker|
I hear it's trash, I won't be reading.

TheMuser
Finished it, sort of, still a bit left in the last book, but I am so bored by it I haven't finished.

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah. I heard it's bad so I'm not going to bother.

Flyattractor
Yeah. i would kind of have to agree with the comments so far. The first 2 books have their high and low points. The characters for the most part (the new ones that is) are Likeable for the most part. Biggest complaint is that the stories don't need to be almost 500 pages. That just makes most of the books useless filler.

ares834
That's because they are; as are most of the new canon books. They are too worried about stepping on future films' toes to give us big epic stories like the EU used to do.

Flyattractor
Yeah. That makes sense.

Darth Luminous
The writer is SuperShadow.

DarthDuelist9
I didn't really like it, for some reason it never got me to actually care for the characters involved. I would've loved it if it was more about Luke - Leia - Han ultimately destroying the Empire

Flyattractor
Supposedly one of the characters from this trilogy does appear in TFA....THIS GUY!

http://www.starwarspost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Greg-Grunberg.jpg

Darth Abonis
Life Debt was bearable, but the other two sucked

Flyattractor
Han was about the only thing that really saved that book.
Will pick up the 3rd book but it will wait till I can get a used copy for the cheep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.