Why are People on the Left so Unhappy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
I mean seriously? Why do you guys do that to yourselves?
Why do you fill every moment of your lives with nothing but Hate, Fear, and Greed?

Why!?

Quote I heard on the radio.

"Everyone American should wake up and Thank GOD that they live in this country.
The ones that don't feel that way are called Democrats"

Surtur
It's a combination of white guilt, stupidity, and having to endure an existence in which you are permanently offended by anything and everything.

Adam Grimes
>Say the kids who never leave the basement

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

#Triggered

Bashar Teg
#projection

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#projection

#Triggered

Steve Zodiac
People on the left are not more unhappy, but they may well see more inequality than people on the right. People on the right serve "strong leaders" like Trump, Hitler, Kim Jung more easily and are as the KMC poll shows are perceived as Beta cucks by others.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
People on the left are not more unhappy, but they may well see more inequality than people on the right. People on the right serve "strong leaders" like Trump, Hitler, Kim Jung more easily and are as the KMC poll shows are perceived as Beta cucks by others.

I admit I laughed, the "as the KMC poll shows" thing, good stuff.

Flyattractor
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

So are you saying you are now "Anti Safe Place" Grimey?

AntiFa will be rather unhappy with you then...

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

They aren't Unhappy but they do see Misery every where they look. That implies Hopelessness is what they see. That means they are Unhappy.

And didi you just admit that the Left has no "STRONG LEADERS" ? Mmmy.. Yeah. Obama was pretty Weak Sauce. And the Hilldawg is a Weak Woman so.

Yep. I agree with you there.

eek!

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So are you saying you are now "Anti Safe Place" Grimey?

AntiFa will be rather unhappy with you then...

They aren't Unhappy but they do see Misery every where they look. That implies Hopelessness is what they see. That means they are Unhappy.

And didi you just admit that the Left has no "STRONG LEADERS" ? Mmmy.. Yeah. Obama was pretty Weak Sauce. And the Hilldawg is a Weak Woman so.

Yep. I agree with you there.

8D Only rightists look to be led by others. That's why they accept their role as serfs unquestioningly like the bottoms they are.

Flyattractor
..."The Bottoms"? See. that Proves you are an UnHappy Leftists. Happy People have better Imaginations then that.

Lets look at some facts of it here. You guys are always Prophesying DOOM! How long have you guys been pushing Ecological Disaster on us? Every living Thing on the Planet is DOOMED! According to You guys we have passed How many DeadLines now? Quite a few if you are honset...(which you aren't)
And look at your young people. They right in the Streets. Attack people and destroy private property. When was the last time a Conservative Group eve did that? Happy People don't Riot.

Steve Zodiac
..."The Bottoms"? See. that Proves you are an UnHappy Leftists. Happy People have better Imaginations then that.

Lets look at some facts of it here. You guys are always Prophesying DOOM! How long have you guys been pushing Ecological Disaster on us? Every living Thing on the Planet is DOOMED! According to You guys we have passed How many DeadLines now? Quite a few if you are honset...(which you aren't)
And look at your young people. They right in the Streets. Attack people and destroy private property. When was the last time a Conservative Group eve did that? Happy People don't Riot.
Rightists are serfs, they are resigned to serving, it's why they are cucks.

Flyattractor
And Leftist are Political Jihadists and or Soci-Nazi Brownshirts.

So you unhappy sods got that going for you.

Petrus
Why do people even keep answering Flyattractor when he has admitted that all his posts are simply for the purpose of trolling and pissing people off? Tbh.

Flyattractor
I can't help it if I am only here to have FUN!

Yes I know that is a Alien Concept to you Leftist Soci-Nazis....what with you all being such an Unhappy lot of Sods and all...

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Petrus
Why do people even keep answering Flyattractor when he has admitted that all his posts are simply for the purpose of trolling and pissing people off? Tbh. Because he is a power bottom, I find it amusing to watch his hissy sissy fit.

Flyattractor
A "Power Bottom"? Sounds like terms for a Sexual Harassment Law Suit. You Leftists are such disgusting pigs at times.

cdtm
The open minded, sexually free left. laughing

No wonder many alternative lifestyler folks shirk the Democratic party, if the use of "bottom" from leftists here being used as an insult is any indication.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Its is only Ok for THEM to be Sexist Pigs. Or HomoPhobes as in how they use GAY insults in one of the other threads

LEFTISTS IS THE CWAZIEST OF PEOPLES!!!!!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Petrus
Why do people even keep answering Flyattractor when he has admitted that all his posts are simply for the purpose of trolling and pissing people off? Tbh. I don't get it tbh. Until he gets permanently banned or someone tracks him down and puts a bullet in his head there is no reason to waste a single thought on him.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't get it tbh. Until he gets permanently banned or someone tracks him down and puts a bullet in his head there is no reason to waste a single thought on him.

you just did tho

Flyattractor
Gosh Nemmy.. That don't sound like something a HAPPY Person would say!

hahahah!

NemeBro
you just did tho I'm not wasting a thought on him, I'm wasting a thought on his theoretical demise, the end of his existence. It's the opposite of dedicating a thought to him, rather than a thought dedicated to +Flyattractor, it's a thought dedicated to -Flyattractor. It's a happy thought. thumb up

Bashar Teg
its good to have him around, to teach the kids to not smoke crack.

Flyattractor
I only teach Leftist Kids to do that.

Beniboybling
its good to have him around, to teach the kids to not smoke crack. And to give Surt a friend. sad

Surtur
I'm not wasting a thought on him, I'm wasting a thought on his theoretical demise, the end of his existence. It's the opposite of dedicating a thought to him, rather than a thought dedicated to +Flyattractor, it's a thought dedicated to -Flyattractor. It's a happy thought. thumb up

But you didn't just think about his demise, you thought about him getting banned as well. Your post is right at the top of this page. So you wasted thought on his banning, because banning is irrelevant if someone is dead. So your thought wasn't really happy because you canceled it out and made it even worse by acting like you never did.

Nice job thumb up

NemeBro
Oh geez I think I pissed off his girlfriend.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
But you didn't just think about his demise, you thought about him getting banned as well. Your post is right at the top of this page. So you wasted thought on his banning, because banning is irrelevant if someone is dead. So your thought wasn't really happy because you canceled it out and made it even worse by acting like you never did.

Nice job thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/518m3zD.gif

Surtur
Oh geez I think I pissed off his girlfriend.

Lol, pointing out that the things you say don't make sense doesn't mean I'm pissed off.

Bashar Teg
see? surt's not mad. he typed "lol"

Surtur
see? surt's not mad. he typed "lol"

Indeed, and by mocking me doing it you have obviously proven I am putting up a front and am secretly pissed off.

Bashar Teg
Indeed, and by mocking me doing it you have obviously proven I am putting up a front and am secretly pissed off.

okay fine. you're not pissed off. now calm down.

Surtur
Indeed, another "you mad" type of comment? Okay, cool.

Bashar Teg
Indeed, another "you mad" type of comment? Okay, cool.

#TotallyNotMad

Surtur
You hash tagged it bro, you got me.

Bashar Teg
you forgot to mention how 'amused' you are. hurry before it's too late.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Beniboybling
And to give Surt a friend. sad

You are the company you keep. Sad.

Surtur

Bashar Teg
still mad that i caught you lying and editing? c'mon man it's friday. why you always pissed off on friday?

Surtur
I understand that you would want to turn this into something I am angry about...for all your rants about working and stuff, the truth is it seems you have plenty of time to dedicate to me and this forum overall.

Bashar Teg
I understand that you would want to turn this into something I am angry about...for all your rants about working and stuff, the truth is it seems you have plenty of time to dedicate to me and this forum overall.

it's almost as if my job involves sitting at a computer. #mindblown

Surtur
it's almost as if my job involves sitting at a computer. #mindblown

Well hey I believe you.

Bashar Teg
Well hey I believe you.

thank god. i don't get paid unless you believe me.

Adam_PoE
c'mon man it's friday. why you always pissed off on friday?

http://c86og3avv551mqtcy2adcf845a.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/friday.gif

Bashar Teg
https://i.giphy.com/l46CmAsYug8ZEL0n6.gif

Flyattractor
Bashy is a Leftistn Soci-Nazi so it is a given fact that he is AnalAngry EVERY day of the week.

He is helping to keep the thread on OP!

Flyattractor
This chick makes sense...

_0pgfbLnVHA

Flyattractor
This whole Trump Vs the Climate Nazis is just another example of why People on the Left are so unhappy. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Bashar Teg
https://i.giphy.com/l46CmAsYug8ZEL0n6.gif

Flyattractor

I am full of most dog shit..look at it roll around.

Yep.. People that are full of dog shit are never really happy.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/oMhMcxn.gif

Flyattractor
http://i.imgur.com/oMhMcxn.gif

You so want a piece of it and you know it.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/6240/f/2011/045/d/f/dr_rockso_animated_gif_by_djamjr805-d39kjcm.gif

MovieFreak92
I've noticed this, too. There's definitely a lot of unhappiness and hatred coming from the left. I'm sure there are a lot of factors which play a role, but I'm guessing one of the biggest is the lack of religiosity. That's such a spiritually-empty, unfulfilling way to go through life.

Flyattractor
Also take into account that if Racism actually went away they would lose a Strangle hold on several of what they call "Minorities" so they gotta keep pushing that on people. Also they have the big FEAR Factor with the CLIMATE CHANGE Bullshit. Oh if we don't all ,well if YOU don't start living like a Amish Shut in the WORLD IS DOOMED!! DOOOMED WE TELL YOU!!!!!!! AHHH!

See. They have been pushing this shit around so long they have started to EAT THEIR OWN SHIT!!!!!!!!!

That is why they are so UNHAPPY! That is their RELIGION!!!!!!

Flyattractor
I am a Obese Shut in who gets paid to push Leftist Rhetoric and my ass is so big it won't fit thru the door....Uhhhhh feed me doughnuts. I get paid in DOUGHNUTS!!

Well that explains a lot.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by MovieFreak92
I've noticed this, too. There's definitely a lot of unhappiness and hatred coming from the left. I'm sure there are a lot of factors which play a role, but I'm guessing one of the biggest is the lack of religiosity. That's such a spiritually-empty, unfulfilling way to go through life.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Surtur
Originally posted by MovieFreak92

Don't get it twisted, they have a religion. It's just not God. The leftists worship feelings. They will seek to protect this with all the zealotry you'd see in a religious nutjob trying to defend their faith.

They worship feelings and victimhood.

Patient_Leech
I mean seriously? Why do you guys do that to yourselves?
Why do you fill every moment of your lives with nothing but Hate, Fear, and Greed?

Why is Flyattractor the most annoying person on this board? (now that quanchi is gone)

Bashar Teg
Well that explains a lot.

everything about that quote is wrong. i'm not fat and i would never sign a work contract that involved pastries as payment. even if it were fresh made canole i would pass tbh.

Adam_PoE
even if it were fresh made canole i would pass tbh.

Cream cheese filling is gross.

Bashar Teg
i like it. odd since cheesecake makes me gag but i do love canole

Flyattractor
everything about that quote is wrong. i'm not fat and i would never sign a work contract that involved pastries as payment. even if it were fresh made canole i would pass tbh.

You like to get Canol'ed....No Shock there.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Cream cheese filling is gross.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/tumblr_m182lq7Izv1rrx588o1_250.gif

Bashar Teg
and which desert do you prefer? besides whiskey and government cheese.

Flyattractor
Whisky , Government Cheese and CRACK!

Duh You Unhappy Leftist You!

https://media.giphy.com/media/kDzjURRljw8Du/giphy.gif

Flyattractor
The Young Turks on Youtube. Gotta keep spreading Hate and Fear.

Miw02tUR1MM

Flyattractor
This jew gets it.

fa3zZczT7dQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.