The Most Powerful Character silver surfer, hulk, thor and superman have beaten.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
go at it in a four way free for all, which of these guys wins?

no amps, or external factors. so feats/forms like sun dipped sups, surfer using crunch energies, thor going warriors madness are not allowed, has to be base power alone for these guys

and it has to be a straight up fight no trickery or anything of that nature, like supes beating doomsday, not like supes tricking mxy for example

DarkSaint85
Mxy,

ghostman

ghostman
.......?

carver9
Edit.

TethAdamTheRock

carver9
Does it have to be a knock out or does bfr count as a win?

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

Sin I AM
Thor-Glory/Gorr

Surfer - T&A

Hulk....Betty? I cant think

Supes...tough. im not sure ..
Doomsday i guess

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thor-Glory/Gorr

Surfer - T&A

Hulk....Betty? I cant think

Supes...tough. im not sure ..
Doomsday i guess

Surfer defeating T & A would count as an amp or external help imo.

Superman, not sure but Dominus maybe unless TVO counts as an amp or trickery

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Does it have to be a knock out or does bfr count as a win?

come on bro... no bfr

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Surfer defeating T & A would count as an amp or external help imo.

Superman, not sure but Dominus maybe unless TVO counts as an amp or trickery

really....yea he did use crunch energies but its within his powerset to do so. he wasn't exactly amped

Rao Kal El
really....yea he did use crunch energies but its within his powerset to do so. he wasn't exactly amped

I think he got an extra boost from the big G, but I could be wrong and I don't have the issue at hand to check it out. So erm stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think he got an extra boost from the big G, but I could be wrong and I don't have the issue at hand to check it out. So erm stick out tongue

not that im aware of although its been awhile since ive read annihilation. T&A weren't exactly galactus class enemies either way

ghostman

read the op.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
read the op.

I did. The only amped example u used was sun-dipped clark. Thor goes WM under his own power (its a mindset change no external factor) and manipulating energy is Norrins thing. He simply used weakness exploit to win..he wasnt/didnt amp

ghostman
I did. The only amped example u used was sun-dipped clark. Thor goes WM under his own power (its a mindset change no external factor) and manipulating energy is Norrins thing. He simply used weakness exploit to win..he wasnt/didnt amp

sigh.......

warrior madness amps thors strength.

http://s3d4.turboimg.net/t1/15790702_ThorWarriorMadness01502.jpg

surfer manipulated the crunch energies

NO AMPS OR EXTERNAL FACTORS this is not rocket science sin doesn't matter if its under his own power its an amp, end of story. making things way more difficult than necessary

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
sigh.......

warrior madness amps thors strength.

http://s3d4.turboimg.net/t1/15790702_ThorWarriorMadness01502.jpg

surfer manipulated the crunch energies

NO AMPS OR EXTERNAL FACTORS this is not rocket science sin doesn't matter if its under his own power its an amp, end of story. making things way more difficult than necessary

sooooo what exactly does that mean for hulk?

it doesn't make sense because thor doesn't get amped it's all him...he simply gets mad.. *shrugs* anyway they examples I presented for thor, he wasn't warrior mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.