Merged Zamasu (manga) vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
With perfect immortality and power growth, the Supreme God defeat Beerus? Fight takes place in the Zen Exhibition Arena.

Kento
Beerus' wins. Vegetto was the only one stated to be above Beerus. And he was trashing Zamasu easily. It was like the Buuhan fight all over again.

Inedian
Originally posted by Kento
Beerus' wins. Vegetto was the only one stated to be above Beerus. And he was trashing Zamasu easily. It was like the Buuhan fight all over again.

But was he able to stop Zamasu? And with power growth... wouldn't Zamasu eventually surpass Vegetto?

Inedian
I have read the latest issue. Vegito was more powerful, but he wouldn't be able to stop him. About Zamasu power growth... Black was joke compared to his anime counterpart. Anime Zamasu arc was far more interesting... mostly... actually fully because of Black.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd make the case Zamasu could/would win this based on perfect immortality and power growth.

Kento
Originally posted by Inedian
But was he able to stop Zamasu? And with power growth... wouldn't Zamasu eventually surpass Vegetto? Zamasu in the manga doesn't have that ability? And from Gowasu's statement he's not even gonna stat fused.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd make the case Zamasu could/would win this based on perfect immortality and power growth. But how does immortality work when you get erased from Existence?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd make the case Zamasu could/would win this based on perfect immortality and power growth.

Wrong. Even assuming his regenerative abilities bore no limits, The Supreme God's fusion is limited to an hour. Beerus could easily pinball him for that long, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Shit you're right

cdtm
Zamasu's a permenant. Only lower beings had the time limit.

Kento
Manga version, stated by Gowasu, has a time limit. We will see next issue how well that holds up though.

Sj_Sharp
Beerus.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
Zamasu's a permenant. Only lower beings had the time limit.

Pls pay attetion while reading, Zamasu is only a self-proclaimed Supreme Kai. His fusions aren't permanent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.