Revan runs the Anakin Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Since we all know Anakin is around RotS Sidious level and we know RotS Sidious > Plagueis > Vitiate > Revan, at what point does Revan stop in the Anakin gauntlet?

1. AotC Anakin.
2. TCW movie Anakin.
3. TCW S1 Anakin.
4. TCW S2 Anakin.
5. TCW S3 Anakin.
6. TCW S4 Anakin.
7. TCW S5 Anakin.
8. TCW S6 Anakin.
9. Dark Disciple Anakin.
7. RotS Anakin.
8. Knightfall Anakin.

FreshestSlice
Stops at one, obviously.

UCanShootMyNova
A great first response if I've ever seen one.

slayne
Clears with exceptional difficulty at 8, as in Knightfall Anakin

MythLord
Which 8? smile

Anyways, stops at RotS Annie.

NewGuy01

Geistalt
Originally posted by NewGuy01

So, now Dooku > Revan > RotJ Vader.

NewGuy01
nope, not at all.

Geistalt
Guess Anakin's just that good, then.

Dispray
Anakin is not ROTS Sidious level lmfao.
Not even ROTJ Vader is Sidious level.
Assuming this is prime Revan, he sweeps with slight difficulty.

The Merchant
Stops at 7.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Dispray
Anakin is not ROTS Sidious level lmfao.
Not even ROTJ Vader is Sidious level.
Assuming this is prime Revan, he sweeps with slight difficulty. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130501013441/code-testing/images/8/8b/Bill-Cosby-Laugh-GIF.gif

No.

TheNuisanceBird
Is on par at DD or at least should be. ROTS Anakin is tough.

Definitely falls to Fallakin.

Rockydonovang
7 or 8

nfactor1995
Maybe falls at 7 or 8 if we are assuming ROTS Anakin isn't hindered.

Habro
Revan clears relatively easily. ROTS Sidious ~ ROTS Anakin, right... And I'm a Jedi master.

TenebrousWay
7 or 8. Most likely 7.

darthbane77
Clears with casual ease.

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.

Geistalt
It's funny 'cause you can't form a coherent argument against it.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
Revan is<<<sub-plagueis trash
Anakin is ~ plagueis's superior

Anakin stomps

UCanShootMyNova

How long have you been on KMC? Anakin > RotS Sidious. That's the only argument that's needed. smile

Geistalt
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How long have you been on KMC? Anakin > RotS Sidious. That's the only argument that's needed. smile

Nice save.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How long have you been on KMC? Anakin > RotS Sidious. That's the only argument that's needed. smile Considering Sidious>>Anakin, no, you'd be wrong.

UCanShootMyNova
Nice save.

I'm sorry. You lost me. You don't think I'm serious here do you? I'm one of the most outspoken people against Anakin wank. You're not very perceptive, are you.

UCanShootMyNova
I think I might have overestimated the intelligence of Revan fans...

Geistalt
No one takes Star Wars seriously. At least, no one should

UCanShootMyNova
They do on sites that aren't cancerous like KMC.

On here though if you try to be serious you just get trolled so there's no point. The only people who can make serious posts are the people who hold the leash of the trolls or the trolls themselves.

UCanShootMyNova
At least, no one should

That's where I disagree.

If that was the case the entire community SW would be the equivalent of KMC. That would be awful.

FreshestSlice
The idea that Anakin being Sidious tier, or not, somehow being relevant to Revan is cancerous within itself.

UCanShootMyNova
You believe Revan is above Sidious?

UCanShootMyNova
Because if not, it's relevant to Revan's ability to clear an Anakin gauntlet or not.

UCanShootMyNova
If you're saying that Anakin's standing is not relevant to Revan and thus you don't understand why this particular thread was made I'd point you to the biased puppet master of KMC and his conflicts of interest in this regard.

It's an experiment to see if you're all so completely under his control you'd alter Anakin or Revan's placement simply to avoid conflict with him.

FreshestSlice
It's an unrelated topic entirely, so I'm wondering why this debate is happening. I mean it's pretty obvious what you're doing, but others in this thread legitimately fall back on, "LMFAO Anakin isn't Sidious level," as if that is at all relevant. I mean, unless they can't prove Revan beats AotC Anakin. Maybe they're just that sad.

UCanShootMyNova
Fair enough. I'd tend to agree.

darthbane77
The idea that any version of Anakin is above SoR or Reborn Revan is insane, lmao. Given that Anakin has no displays of power even remotely suggesting it, save for amped showings.

FreshestSlice
That's a really good argument. You said something, without any evidence whatsoever, and we'll all just accept it.

darthbane77
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That's a really good argument. You said something, without any evidence whatsoever, and we'll all just accept it. If you want an actual argument I will be more than happy to provide one, though it should be common ****ing sense.

darthbane77
No version of Anakin, barring Mortis Anakin, has anything better than Revan's best feats. Contending with and overpowering (on several occasions) the strike teams he faced on Yavin is superior to anything Anakin has achieved on its own. Hell, most of Revan's best feats in KOTOR are on par with, if not better than, most of Anakin's best combative feats.

I'm having trouble taking this seriously though, the idea that you might actually think AOTC Anakin is superior to ANY version of Revan is something that dumbfounds me.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by darthbane77
Those undetermined strike teams, where no one dies, where Revan just flat out loses is a good showing for Revan. Revan beat a teenager and some dude we already knew he could beat. This makes him great.

I don't have to make arguments. I just say things, and people agree because I said them.

I agree. Because you said it.

UCanShootMyNova
Freshest just got roasted son.

UCanShootMyNova
I agree. Because you said it.

#Converted.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/8b/33/258b3384d533dcc17eb4e8f63a2995f4.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
Good work Mason.

FreshestSlice
Revan vs Obi-Wan, Syn? I'm thinking Revan just because he's Revan.

darthbane77
I agree. Because you said it. And Anakin getting stomped on by Dooku is any better? Dialogue in the expansion also makes note that the strike teams were having great difficulty in overcoming Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
Revan vs Obi-Wan, Syn? I'm thinking Revan just because he's Revan.

Same.

FreshestSlice
And Anakin getting stomped on by Dooku is any better? Dialogue in the expansion also makes note that the strike teams were having great difficulty in overcoming Revan.
Oh, you don't have to make arguments for your point to me. That would take actual effort. I think people saying Revan was tough is enough to show him to be above people. This is why I place random Dark Council members on the same tier as Yoda. You might remember he too was difficult to fight. Of course Yoda did lose to Sidious, so who can he really beat?

Rockydonovang
The idea that any version of Anakin is above SoR or Reborn Revan is insane, lmao. Given that Anakin has no displays of power even remotely suggesting it, save for amped showings.
power scaling/ objective statements>how impressive you think someone's showings are.

Anakin is a yoda/sids level fighter

Revan is greatly inferior to an inferior of both yoda/sids

This isn't hard, revan isn't clearing

UCanShootMyNova
Oh, you don't have to make arguments for your point to me. That would take actual effort. I think people saying Revan was tough is enough to show him to be above people. This is why I place random Dark Council members on the same tier as Yoda. You might remember he too was difficult to fight. Of course Yoda did lose to Sidious, so who can he really beat?

https://i.giphy.com/3o7TKLy0He9SYe8niE.gif

darthbane77
Oh, you don't have to make arguments for your point to me. That would take actual effort. I think people saying Revan was tough is enough to show him to be above people. This is why I place random Dark Council members on the same tier as Yoda. You might remember he too was difficult to fight. Of course Yoda did lose to Sidious, so who can he really beat? Not sure if you're trolling, or just being stupid.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
power scaling/ objective statements>how impressive you think someone's showings are.

Anakin is a yoda/sids level fighter

Revan is greatly inferior to an inferior of both yoda/sids

This isn't hard, revan isn't clearing

Oh shit boys. We've got a challenger.

Prepare to be #Converted

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure if you're trolling, or just being stupid.

DB puttin' on the smackdown.

FreshestSlice
Not sure if you're trolling, or just being stupid.
Whichever one you think. That's basically an endorsement from God, Odin, Zeus, and the authors of TOR as far as we're concerned.

darthbane77
Whichever one you think. That's basically an endorsement from God, Odin, Zeus, and the authors of TOR as far as we're concerned. What exactly has Anakin ever done, barring on Mortis, that suggests he's above or even equal to, either of Revan's strongest versions?

FreshestSlice
What exactly has Revan ever done, even on Yavin, to suggest he's above or even equal to Anakin's weakest versions?

Rockydonovang
What exactly has Anakin ever done, barring on Mortis, that suggests he's above or even equal to, either of Revan's strongest versions?
What has revan ever done? Clearly the strike team he faced was collectively comparative fodder given their combined efforts barely being enough to take an opponent who thanks to scaling and objective statements is vastly inferior to sidious/yoda level combatants.

So Revan losing to fodder hardly justifies him being above anakin

UCanShootMyNova
That's a good point Rocky.

slayne
Kbro's lowballing truly is magnificent.

Rockydonovang
What exactly has Revan ever done, even on Yavin, to suggest he's above or even equal to Anakin's weakest versions?
thumb up TPM Anakin would give revan a helluva fight

DarthAnt66
Clearly the strike team he faced was collectively comparative fodder given their combined efforts barely being enough to take an opponent who thanks to scaling and objective statements is vastly inferior to sidious/yoda level combatants.
In all of my years of debating, I've never seen such blatant circular logic.

Revan's performance against the strike team is not impressive because the strike team was not impressive, since they were unable to beat Revan quickly!

LMFAO.

Geistalt
I get the impression people don't take this gif seriously just 'cause it's a female Inquisitor getting ragdolled.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4255498-revan+tk.gif

darthbane77
Almost completely negating Vitiate's lightning on a DS Nexu while Vitiate was amped and Revan was hindered by said amp. Revan himself notes that the nexus effects his ability to use the Force.

Ashing Nyriss.

Fighting through the Star Forge non-stop, while on a DS Nexus. The fighting an amped Bastila and facing down an amped Malak immediately afterwards.

Being stated as having almost succeeded in killing Vitiate.

Ragdolling the likes of Satele Shan and Darth Marr, as well as (on several occasions) manhandling members of the strike team in the Temple of Sacrifice that consisted of all 8 protags.

Posing a serious threat to the strike team on the Foundry, despite being severely weakened by 300 years of non-stop mental war with Vitiate and the Dread Masters.

Among others.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Revan's performance against the strike team is not impressive because the strike team was not impressive, since they were unable to beat Revan quickly!

LMFAO. Nobody ever accused Kbro of being capable of debating.

FreshestSlice
thumb up TPM Anakin would give revan a helluva fight
Of course he would. Revan lost to a wookiee with a robot on his chest. Anakin would spin away in TPM instead of standing there to get shot.

slayne
Spinning's a good trick, yeah thumb up

Rockydonovang

Revan's performance against the strike team is not impressive because the strike team was not impressive since they were unable to beat Revan quickly!

LMFAO.
In my year of (sort of) debating, I've never seen such a blatant ability to miss a point.

But since you're taking my statement literally...

I don't give a crap about revan beating a strike team. However impressive darth bane thinks that makes revan, Anakin, thanks to his scaling off revan, is only made more impressive by anything impressive revan gets.

DarthAnt66
Anakin can't scale off Revan unless you want to argue he's superior to Yoda.

darthbane77
In my year of (sort of) debating, I've never seen such a blatant ability to miss a point.

But since you're taking my statement literally...

I don't give a crap about revan beating a strike team. However impressive darth bane thinks that makes revan, Anakin, thanks to his scaling off revan, is only made more impressive by anything impressive revan gets. Not even remotely, lmao.

Geistalt
Anakin, thanks to his scaling off revan, is only made more impressive by anything impressive revan gets. https://media.giphy.com/media/20vHbYhl8VWbm/giphy.gif

Rockydonovang
Of course he would. Revan lost to a wookiee with a robot on his chest. Anakin would spin away in TPM instead of standing there to get shot.
Valk lost to a smuggler. Anakin would spin away in tpm instead of standing there to get shot

Rockydonovang
Anakin can't scale off Revan unless you want to argue he's superior to Yoda.
He doesn't need to be superior to yoda, being ~ yoda and therefore sids is more than sufficient unless you want to argue that revan is superior to valk

Geistalt
being ~ yoda and therefore sids is more than sufficient

Holy sh*t; do you even know whom the original quote compares him to?

darthbane77
He doesn't need to be superior to yoda, being ~ yoda and therefore sids is more than sufficient unless you want to argue that revan is superior to valk Yoda is >>>Anakin anyway you ****wit, as is Sidious, more-so actually.

Rockydonovang
Yoda is >>>Anakin anyway you ****wit, as is Sidious, more-so actually.
Your headcanon is noted, but as its completely baseless, contradicts multiple objective statements and statements of authority, I'm going to ignore it.

Geistalt
I will admit that, statement-wise, EoTPM Sidious has greater Force strength than either Valkorion or Revan.

FreshestSlice
Valk lost to a smuggler. Anakin would spin away in tpm instead of standing there to get shot
****, you're right.

Rockydonovang
I will admit that EoTPM Sidious has greater Force strength than either Valkorion or Revan my arbitary interpretation of feats aside.
thumb up

darthbane77
Your headcanon is noted, but as its completely baseless, contradicts multiple objective statements and statements of authority, I'm going to ignore it. Good thing it's not headcanon then, lmao.

Rockydonovang
Good thing it's not headcanon then, lmao.
It isn't? Mind posting the evidence then?

darthbane77
It isn't? Mind posting the evidence then? Besides Revan's best feats completely and utterly outclassing any of Anakin's barring those from Mortis?

Rockydonovang
Besides my own arbitary feat comparisons?
Yes

darthbane77
Yes I listed some of these feat earlier.

Almost completely negating Vitiate's lightning on a DS Nexu while Vitiate was amped and Revan was hindered by said amp. Revan himself notes that the nexus effects his ability to use the Force.

Ashing Nyriss.

Fighting through the Star Forge non-stop, while on a DS Nexus. The fighting an amped Bastila and facing down an amped Malak immediately afterwards.

Ragdolling the likes of Satele Shan and Darth Marr, as well as (on several occasions) manhandling members of the strike team in the Temple of Sacrifice that consisted of all 8 protags.

Posing a serious threat to the strike team on the Foundry, despite being severely weakened by 300 years of non-stop mental war with Vitiate and the Dread Masters.

Anakin has never displayed power like this unless he was receiving some form of amp.

Geistalt
You forgot casually blasting apart durasteel doors.

Rockydonovang
I listed some of these feat earlier.

Ashing Nyriss.

Anakin has never displayed power like this unless he was receiving some form of amp.
Absence of evidence =/ evidence of absence, especially when anakin is on the level of dudes more powerful than valk(let alone of course valk's vast inferior in revan).

You can keep posting feats for revan all you like, but thanks to his inferiority to valk, it won't change anything in relation to rots anakin.

Authority/statements>your interpretations/comparisons of feats

Geistalt
Okay.

What is this "evidence of absence" - of Revan's inferiority? At what point does Anakin start beating him?

Rockydonovang
Okay.

What is this "evidence of absence" - of Revan's inferiority? At what point does Anakin start beating him?

At the point when he has multiple out of universe/objective in universe/accolades/authoritative statements putting him on the level of vast vast superiors to revan in sids/yoda.

Oh wait, he already has that

Geistalt
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/7b/e7/6e7be7dc18c895b51b6b523702be3262.jpg

Rockydonovang
The point goes above the head, not below it

slayne
Statements can only go so far as the feats can justify them, and vice versa. It's why you can't argue that Bane > Valkorion based on his Fact File quote, or Rivi-Anu being on the level of Nihilus due to her ship feat.

Also, what in-universe authoritative statements put Anakin on the level of Yoda and Sheev?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.