Weakest Comic Character that can solo DBS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who can solo all the beings in Dragonball Super right now? Discuss.

NemeBro
Karate Kid.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid.

Hilarious thumb up

carver9
I'm posting for CDTM...

Answer...Toad from xmen

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I know it's not a single character, but the Celestials.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Hilarious thumb up

I agree.

Huge, huge mismatch against Dragon Ball. May as well put Goku against One Above All, a stomp is a stomp.

Dark-Kenshin
Professor Xavier.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Professor Xavier.

He gets blitzed during the onset of the battle by Roshi.

cdtm
Scans of Roshi blitzing at the onset.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Scans of Roshi blitzing at the onset.

Scans of Superman using combat speed consistently during battle.

dvampire
Try answering your own question? They slow down in dbs.😏 Unless you believe the bullshit scribble scrabble is done allll the time?! Then just means Dc is smart. And his speed is legit.🌞

dvampire
As far as I can TELL. That's what dc says about superman's speed. They keep you up to date, not just be flashy with his speed in a fight like dbs and not give a distance or caculation of their speed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Another character who could probably do it: Chaos King Mikaboshi.

cdtm
Serious answer: Batman.

NewGuy01
Darth Zannah.

zeno has too many demons br0

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku has so many demons due to his guilt about causing the tournament

Zamasu has so many demons due to his guilt about killing so many ningens

So yes u r correct

Dark-Kenshin
Probably JLU Amazo. One of the most hax characters ever.

Wait, OP says weakest. Nvm.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Probably JLU Amazo. One of the most hax characters ever.

Wait, OP says weakest. Nvm.

Nevermind on Batman then.

Henry_Pym
Assuming we aren't talking Zeno because he is positioned as an all powerful type character, I'd say someone like Strange who have powerful Shields and abilities outside the scope of the DB universe.

cdtm
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Assuming we aren't talking Zeno because he is positioned as an all powerful type character, I'd say someone like Strange who have powerful Shields and abilities outside the scope of the DB universe.

Zeno has no durability feats, any herald can KO him.

Henry_Pym
You realize that you are putting forth positive claim with that? It's a dumb argument anyway, it's like saying Mercenary Tao could drop the Fulcrum because we have never seen him take a punch... Despite the fact that the Celestials seem to serve him.

RealityWarper
I don't see anyone taking on the DBS characters besides characters with massive hax.

If it's about pure raw power DBS characters stomps 99 % of the Marvel cast.

In term of combat speed nobody holds a candle to the DBS characters in the Marvel Universe.

cdtm
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You realize that you are putting forth positive claim with that? It's a dumb argument anyway, it's like saying Mercenary Tao could drop the Fulcrum because we have never seen him take a punch... Despite the fact that the Celestials seem to serve him.

Plenty of DBZ gods are beneath earth characters.

There's no proof at all that Superman can't just KO Zeno. His durability might well be below even Yamcha's.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zeno tanked the destruction of the FT Multiverse, and durability in DB tends to relate to destructive output, ya numpty cuckenstein. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zeno tanked the destruction of the FT Multiverse, and durability in DB tends to relate to destructive output, ya numpty cuckenstein. smile

That's why Krillin and Goku got injured by guns? thumb up

Energy and blunt force durability are way off in Dragon Ball. No one in Z even showed enough strength to lift a mountain, yet a character who can benchpress planets can't hurt them?

NewGuy01
Beerus and Champa can physically shatter planets and moons. I think it's fairly safe to assume they can bench mountains.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Beerus and Champa can physically shatter planets and moons. I think it's fairly safe to assume they can bench mountains.

Ki attack.

NewGuy01
No evidence.

cdtm
That Beerus physically broke a planet? No, there isn't. thumb up

cdtm
QqoFILqbi20

Those are obviously ki waves spreading out when he taps the table.

NewGuy01
That's not what I'm referring to.

cdtm
Then what? The tiny little suns and planets around Beerus's home world? Things were the size of marbles.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's talking about Beerus and Champa's fight in the manga, ya numpty cuckenstein. Saying Zen-Oh has no durability is about the biggest reach over ever heard, man. smile

cdtm
Probably Wolverine.

HF means they can't kill him, and they're definately vulnerable to physical attacks below adamantium claws.

RealityWarper
Probably Wolverine.

HF means they can't kill him, and they're definately vulnerable to physical attacks below adamantium claws.

You are trolling. embarrasment

cdtm
You are trolling. embarrasment

Based on?

RealityWarper
Based on?

You are posting bold claims which are directly contradicted by the comics and mangas. embarrasment

cdtm
You are posting bold claims which are directly contradicted by the comics and mangas. embarrasment

Wolverine's reformed his body from a skeleton in seconds.

His adamantium and healing factor essentially make him immortal.

And the claws haven't met anything they can't penetrate, except more adamantium.

RealityWarper
Wolverine's reformed his body from a skeleton in seconds.

Wasn't that when Wolverine's HF was enhanced because he beat Lazaer ?

Nope.

Just really hard to kill by conventional means.

What about a Ki-shield ?

Even the most basic character can avoid Wolverine's attacks and his Healing Factor can be overloaded.

There is many means to kill Wolverine besides that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm more confident than ever that Classic IG Thanos solos DB-including both Omni Kings and all the angels.

Tondemonai
What are your thoughts on the weakest that can do it Skillz?

cdtm
Purple Man.

Half a day spent on pre fight jibber jabber is practically part of their power set.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid.

thumb up

From Marvel it would be Xavier.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
What are your thoughts on the weakest that can do it Skillz?

Like I said, I think Classic IG Thanos could do it.

NewGuy01
A telepath. Otherwise, it's hard to say because Zeno is an undefined element; if he was taken out of the picture, I'd say there's a lot of characters who could do it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A telepath. Otherwise, it's hard to say because Zeno is an undefined element; if he was taken out of the picture, I'd say there's a lot of characters who could do it.

I mean, even with Zen-Oh in the picture, there's plenty of characters who could do it. And what do you mean by telepath?

Surely a cuck like Palpatine isn't capable of neutralizing the DB cast.

NewGuy01
Palpatine could totally dun moch Zeno into destroying the multiverse. He wouldn't really be able to proceed from there, though...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree with the Dun Moch part, but could he even reach Zen-Oh to Dun Moch him in the first place before getting erased by someone else?

NewGuy01
Self-Force Storm to Zeno's palace?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Daishinkan/Zen-Ohs guards wouldn't erase him? And I'm not sure it's even possible for Sidious to do that.

Inedian
Classic IG could do it. Anyway, only Zeno is relevant against Classic IG, others are irrelevant.

carver9
Goku speed blitz Classic IG Thanos snatching the gauntlet off of his hand. He does this before he gets the chance to react.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Like Eternity, LT, Galactus, the Celestials, Death, etc were able to do? Goku gets erased with a thought.

Henry_Pym
Zeno is at least a casual universe buster and tanked the same blast casually.

SSJGGogeta
Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos. If the fight starts with Jiren in a position to do the same, he could certainly succeed where Silver Surfer failed.

Weakest character I could see pulling this off would be maybe like Lucifer Morningstar, or Mr. Myx. Someone uber powerful that won't really be affected by getting caught off-guard by universal-multiversal power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos. If the fight starts with Jiren in a position to do the same, he could certainly succeed where Silver Surfer failed.

Weakest character I could see pulling this off would be maybe like Lucifer Morningstar, or Mr. Myx. Someone uber powerful that won't really be affected by getting caught off-guard by universal-multiversal power.

Was that not early on, when Thanos had just gotten the Gauntlet? We know from Gamora's experience with the Gauntlet that the IG doesn't instantly grant the wielder full mastery of the power of the Gauntlet. Thanos grew more powerful and masterful with the Gauntlet over time, till he reached a point where he shrugged off assaults on a conceptual level, and chained away Chaos/Order/Galactus/OAA/Death like it was nothing. I don't see Jiren snatching the Gauntlet off of Thanos unless he lets it happen.

I'm still gonna go with IG Thanos. If Zen-Oh doesn't stand a chance in hell at overpowering Thanos, then the rest of DBS surely doesn't. Lucifer and Mxy are probably overkill.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Honestly, the silver surfer almost snatched the IG off of Thanos. That is ONLY because Thanos got cocky and purposefully turned off ALL sensory input from the gems during that portion of the battle. IOW, he wasn't using the gems' omniscience(or whathaveyou) to foresee Surfer's attack:
https://i.imgur.com/KCYi32w.jpg

With said input active, however, even the great cosmic beings of the Marvel universe(ie. Eternity, Galactus, the Celestials, Order & Chaos, etc. etc.) were beaten with mere gestures.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, there we have it.

SSJGGogeta
Was that not early on, when Thanos had just gotten the Gauntlet? We know from Gamora's experience with the Gauntlet that the IG doesn't instantly grant the wielder full mastery of the power of the Gauntlet. Thanos grew more powerful and masterful with the Gauntlet over time, till he reached a point where he shrugged off assaults on a conceptual level, and chained away Chaos/Order/Galactus/OAA/Death like it was nothing. I don't see Jiren snatching the Gauntlet off of Thanos unless he lets it happen.

I'm still gonna go with IG Thanos. If Zen-Oh doesn't stand a chance in hell at overpowering Thanos, then the rest of DBS surely doesn't. Lucifer and Mxy are probably overkill.

Yeah, but Silver Surfer is on a level far below Jiren. I'm saying Thanos would have to be caught off guard, but I can see Jiren pulling that off. I'm not sure about anyone else though, at least from DBS.

Also, are you saying "OAA" as in the "One above all"? I don't recall anyone ever doing something like that to him, lol. If that happened, I'm kind of shocked.

Regardless, I can definitely see Jiren snatching it off of him before Thanos could react. There have been some ridiculous speed feats in DBS from characters slower/weaker than Jiren.

Yeah, Lucifer and Myx are overkill for sure, but I don't really know many characters below that level that could take on all of DBS, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
By One Above All, I'm referring to the Celestial, my bad.

And as Galan noted, Thanos' omniscience and what not would prevent him from being caught off guard. Thanos' only way to lose is if he gets cocky.

AuraAngel
Aren't there two One Above Alls in Marvel?

TheBadguy
Ig and up

Most people who could theoretically do it are going to be blitzed and one shotted with casual effort

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What do you mean?

Galan007
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Aren't there two One Above Alls in Marvel? Yes.

One is leader of the Celestial race. One is the Supreme Being. They are not the same.

SSJGGogeta
By One Above All, I'm referring to the Celestial, my bad.

And as Galan noted, Thanos' omniscience and what not would prevent him from being caught off guard. Thanos' only way to lose is if he gets cocky.

Right, but my main point here is that he COULD lose. He would have to get cocky or be caught off guard, but he could lose like that. So there are ways that someone like Jiren could pull a W.

I don't see Zeno pulling one in any scenario though, simply because I couldn't see him trying something like that, let alone succeeding.

cdtm
Wow, this topics really been derailed.

Ok, all kidding aside from me, and in an effort to get back on topic, here is my very serious nom:

Batman.

SSJGGogeta
Wow, this topics really been derailed.

Ok, all kidding aside from me, and in an effort to get back on topic, here is my very serious nom:

Batman.

I think you misunderstood- This thread is who would solo DBS.

Not who would beat Superman. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Goku speed blitz Classic IG Thanos snatching the gauntlet off of his hand. He does this before he gets the chance to react.

.......what.

carver9
He takes the IG.

cdtm
He takes the IG.

laughing

SSJGGogeta
He takes the IG.

If he's off-guard, maybe.

Goku would fight him at full power though, and get rofl-stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.