How good of a POTUS would I be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Knowing what you know of me, if I became President, how effective do you think I would be? Personally, I think I'd at least be George H.W. Bush level tbh.

Emperordmb
I voted excellent, I'd be able to embezzle funds off of you and exert my influence through the government via our friendship.

|King Joker|
I'm non-interventionalist but i low-key want a nuclear war, i think we should do everything we can to stop global warming, pro-lgbt (no shit), pro-choice aka planned parenthood would get funding, i wouldn't appoint bankers and special interests as my advisers + wouldn't appoint family members, i think i'd be competent enough to avoid any potential gov. shutdowns if i had my party as the majority in the house + senate, i'm against NAFTA and TPP. against SJWs, if i got a blow job in the oval office i think i'll be able to keep it a secret tbh, and i'll have debbie wasserman schultz and mitch mcconnel executed

|King Joker|
who the **** voted bad

|King Joker|
pull up nigga

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
if i got a blow job in the oval office i think i'll be able to keep it a secret tbh
No you wouldn't lol

Geistalt
i wouldn't appoint bankers and special interests as my advisers + wouldn't appoint family members, i'm against NAFTA and TPP. against SJWs, if i got a blow job in the oval office i think i'll be able to keep it a secret tbh, and i'll have debbie wasserman schultz and mitch mcconnel executed

thumb up

|King Joker|
why do some of you think i'd be awful i mean i don't think i'd be trump-level bad at worst maybe like jimmy carter

SunRazer
Jimmy Carter's widely perceived as awful.

UCanShootMyNova
I just put bad because realistically without political experience that's what you'd be. You wouldn't be god awful like trump though.

Geistalt
i think we should do everything we can to stop global warming

Well, taxing the masses won't help.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I just put bad because realistically without political experience that's what you'd be. You wouldn't be god awful like trump though.

Although I like KJ, this is probably true and applies to all of us. G.H.W. Bush had a huge amount of experience in a lot of fields before he became President.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Jimmy Carter's widely perceived as awful. idk awful is a strong word, i myself would put him in the bad category

carter's ranked #26 in c-span's presidential survey at least so by historian standards he probably isn't considered awful

SunRazer
Fair enough. Although there's no doubt you can find people here and elsewhere dissenting from professional opinion quite a bit.

|King Joker|
tru tru

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
Although I like KJ, this is probably true and applies to all of us. G.H.W. Bush had a huge amount of experience in a lot of fields before he became President.

thumb up

Geistalt
Carter (or someone under his administration) nearly arranged for Mohammed Reza Pahlavi to claim all the wealth in Iran's treasury for himself and his family before they were exiled. That's basically theft, but they were royals, so it was all ok 8P
Good thing Reagan froze Iran's fiscal assets.

The Muslim zealots who took over the country and turned it into a democracy were supplied by the CIA, btw. So Carter was either a globalist cockbag or a dummy (though not a Bush-level dummy).

Letting the Soviets know we were spying on them with satellites wasn't wise, either.

MythLord
A woman can't be president, you silly goose.

Ursumeles
Depends if DMB is ur vice-president.

Kurk
1. Stop pissing off Badabing

2. I voted awful
- As far as I know, you have zero political experience or even business experience like Trump at the very least.

From the 4 political ideologies, are you a realist, liberal, constructionist, or radical?

You say you want a nuclear war so then you're probably closer to a realist than a liberal depending on your justification for the war.

I'd probably say you're a constructionist overall but I need more of your views.

As for domestic policies:

End climate change: If you interfere with the economy directly or try to put crazy restrictions on car companies I won't like it. If you tax carbon emissions on companies and provide a natural incentive to switch I'll be happy. If you put government funding towards ways to make the technology cheaper rather than throw out subsidies I'd be happy with that.

LGTB+ : Idgaf as long as you respect the individual rights of states and fight off SJWs.

Planned Parenthood: While I really think this up to the states, I could probably live with federal funding as something REALLY needs to be done about the growing population.

TPP & NAFTA : I used be against these things, but my position is now for them. Overall I'm uncertain as I try to choose between globalism and hope for better quality with domestic production.

Not appointing bankers: As long as they're competent, idc. I prefer bankers and business elites though as I see them as the most successful people in life.

Hiding allegations: Always a good quality to have

I'm against executing politicians, but I'll exchange McConnell's life if you also do Elizabeth Warren.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.