Which Jedi path would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Now, imagine you just became a full-fledged Jedi knight, and now it's up to you to decide you future. Would you wish to become a Jedi consular, a Jedi guardian or a Jedi sentinel? Moreover, if you want to be more specific, would you even choose one of the sub-branches, like Jedi watchman, Jedi Investingator, Temple Guard, Jedi shadow and others? Or, despite having passed every trial, would you join the Service Jedi Corps? That is, the agricultural corps ( focusing on the aspects of the force which for instance improve a plant's growth etc), medical corps ( a Jedi healer, use actual science and the force to heal people), educational corps ( the librarians, the archivists, the teachers stationed in the temple), archeological corps (uncover ancient civilizations, study the story of sith and Jedi), and finally the explorative corps ( traveling the galaxy through ships, mapping unknown planets, finding new civilizations)? There may be other roles I haven't listed.
Personally I would either choose Jedi archaelogist or explorer. I think uncovering ancient civilizations is far more interesting than fighting like a Jedi guardian for instance.

Kurk
Service Jedi Corps? You mean the areas only the failures get assigned to? No thanks.

I always thought the jedi temple guards were cool. If not that, a jedi healer.

Sentinels is just my way since I like the balance between fighting with your mind and body.

I'd specialize in Niman with an emphasis on Makashi

Geistalt
Consular.

All 'bout that Force strength. Studying artifacts would be fvcking epic.

UCanShootMyNova
Consular. Agree with geistalt. Studying artifacts and being a Jedi archaeologist sounds cool.

Emperordmb
Syn hangouts need to discuss something with you

Emperordmb
Also I'd go with Sentinel, balance lightsaber techniques and force focus and supplement it with other skills and shit, I'd try to be well-rounded.

Edit: Or maybe a consular due to my philosophical obsessions.

relentless1
id defect to the Sith first chance I got

Fated Xtasy
Jedi Shadow, definitely.

Stealth and Force Abilitie are defos my thang.

Darth Abonis
Jedi scientist

darthbane77
Originally posted by relentless1
id defect to the Sith first chance I got

Rockydonovang
guardian

nfactor1995
Jedi Sentinel for me probably. Good balance of Force power and dueling. Would probably wind up focusing on soresu based on my personality and how I fight in other martial arts. Maybe also be a shadow (if that goes with Sentinel) because I'd prefer not just running in lightsaber blazing to fight everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.