can wolverine hurt colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
can he?

riv6672
Yes.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111245481/5028039-4439115-6746428130-30799.jpg

carver9
Stabbing him in the eyes. Yes.

StiltmanFTW
Stabbing him anywhere he wants, you mean. Carver, you traitor, you.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stabbing him anywhere he wants, you mean. Carver, you traitor, you.

Taking the easy route.

Dareangel
Damn. didnt know about this feat. i was always under the impression wolverine cant just slice colossus. i was like maybe he can hurt colossus from the inside. like shove his arm down colossus throat and try to scratch his insides with the claws or shove a claw or 2 into the anus and try to cut the anus and create infection or something. but i never knew he can straight up just cut like that

h1a8
He can't. Another writer believes that he can't so he had Logan claws spark when trying to cut Colossus

riv6672
Originally posted by Dareangel
Damn. didnt know about this feat. i was always under the impression wolverine cant just slice colossus. i was like maybe he can hurt colossus from the inside. like shove his arm down colossus throat and try to scratch his insides with the claws or shove a claw or 2 into the anus and try to cut the anus and create infection or something. but i never knew he can straight up just cut like that
Yeah, no need for Wolvie to fist Collosus up the ass then pop his claws.
No need to...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
He can't. Another writer believes that he can't so he had Logan claws spark when trying to cut Colossus

Stop lying.

It was stated on panel that he did damage (score) his hide and that the super-strong organic steel was no match for adamantium.

h1a8
Stop lying.

It was stated on panel that he did damage (score) his hide and that the super-strong organic steel was no match for adamantium.

No it wasn't. You must be talking about some other scene. Logans claws were SHOWN to not even scratch Colossus. Similarly, Logan couldn't cut Hulk either.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Dareangel
can he?

Well, he can say very mean things at times...

StiltmanFTW
No it wasn't. You must be talking about some other scene. Logans claws were SHOWN to not even scratch Colossus. Similarly, Logan couldn't cut Hulk either.

Yes, it was.

At least read the page you're referring to, then come back.

h1a8
Yes, it was.

At least read the page you're referring to, then come back.
I'll reread it. Which comic is it from again?

Score could mean a scratch line.
Even so, to me that's not cutting, especially when the art shows no visible damage at all.

riv6672
Wolverine's cut the Hulk (and Collosus)
He's also not cut him (them).

Needs of the story; but even so, the lower showing doesnt negate the higher one's existence.

StiltmanFTW
I'll reread it. Which comic is it from again?

Score could mean a scratch line.
Even so, to me that's not cutting, especially when the art shows no visible damage at all.

Uncanny X-Men Annual #6 (1982).

The art doesn't show us the area where he landed a strike, not that the damage wasn't done.

Colossus is sure Logan can cut him - even to the bone. Logan is, too. Impartial narrator says the same. Chris Claremont, Len Wein, Jason Aaron and other writers agree. Just give up.

That's not even mentioning all those characters who are more durable than Colossus that Wolverine carved up.

riv6672
Uncanny X-Men Annual #6 (1982).

The art doesn't show us where he landed a strike, not that the damage wasn't done.

Colossus is sure Logan can cut him - even to the bone. Logan is, too. Impartial narrator says the same. Chris Claremont, Len Wein, Jason Aaron and other writers agree. Just give up.

That's not even mentioning all those characters who are more durable than Colossus that Wolverine carved up.
Well put. thumb up

juggernaut74
Wolverine has never cut Colossus under his own power. There are two separate times his claws bounced off and another time Logan came back amped and managed to dice him.

riv6672
Someone needs to tell Colossus not to be so worried in that scan i posted. He knows NOTHING of his own durability. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wolverine has never cut Colossus under his own power. There are two separate times his claws bounced off and another time Logan came back amped and managed to dice him.

You realize that Logan's claws also bounced off WWH, Fully Techno-Organic Cable, Exodus and others... only to cut/stab the shit out of them on the following panels?

And there's this...

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/23114617_mw.jpeg

(...) some cuts shallow, others deep, some doing no real damage -- others, considerable.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by riv6672
Someone needs to tell Colossus not to be so worried in that scan i posted. He knows NOTHING of his own durability. stick out tongue I remember the first time I benched 300 pounds. I didn't think I could do it.......until I did it.

StiltmanFTW
I remember the first time I benched 300 pounds. I didn't think I could do it.......until I did it.

Cool story, bro.

riv6672
I remember the first time I benched 300 pounds. I didn't think I could do it.......until I did it.
You did my work out weight for one. Nooice. thumb up

juggernaut74
Originally posted by riv6672
You did my work out weight for one. Nooice. thumb up That was awhile ago. I can rep 300 now.

krisblaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
Well, he can say very mean things at times...

This is basically what I was picturing.

riv6672
That was awhile ago. I can rep 300 now.
Congratulations. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.