Smallville Ollie vs Arrow Ollie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

steverules_2
Ollie

Surtur
It has been a while since I watched Arrow so I dunno what his levels are at now, but Smallville Ollie, the guy was able to shoot a bullet out of the air with an arrow at one point. His archery skills overall were superhuman, but I guess they had to be to keep up with Clark.

Essentially the first time he see him use his skills he is on his balcony which is on a floor near the top of a skyscraper in Metropolis and he calls out a small country(Borneo I think) and he fires an arrow off the balcony and you see it ends up hitting this huge spinning globe that was on top of the Daily Planet building. It hits the exact country he called out and it's not like the building was just directly across from Ollie's. So it's this crazy feat. Smallville is on Hulu now so I've been rewatching it.

Darth Thor
He's also able to hit a Zod who was ready for him.

BruceSkywalker
Ollie wins

Henry_Pym
Arrow Ollie would beat the piss out of Smallville Ollie.

Dramatic Gecko
All I know is that I'd prefer Justin Hartley in my bed.

Henry_Pym
I'd still like to see that Aquaman show he shot a pilot for.

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'd still like to see that Aquaman show he shot a pilot for.

Lol trust me bro, no you don't want to see it.

Anyways, if you took away all gadgets and it was pure h2h I agree Arrow would probably win. But the gear Smallville Ollie with all his arrows and stuff, does CW Arrow usually carry around a variety of trick arrows? I don't mean for special occasions, but just normally. Cuz the Smallville version had all kinds of stuff, electrified arrows, arrows that hit you with enough force to send you flying back with superhuman force. Just one of those would KO Arrow.

Also knockout gas and other things.

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
All I know is that I'd prefer Justin Hartley in my bed.

I have to say that even though I do like Arrow, I just like the Smallville version of Green Arrow better. Maybe it's just because I like Smallville.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol trust me bro, no you don't want to see it.

Anyways, if you took away all gadgets and it was pure h2h I agree Arrow would probably win. But the gear Smallville Ollie with all his arrows and stuff, does CW Arrow usually carry around a variety of trick arrows? I don't mean for special occasions, but just normally. Cuz the Smallville version had all kinds of stuff, electrified arrows, arrows that hit you with enough force to send you flying back with superhuman force. Just one of those would KO Arrow.

Also knockout gas and other things.

I have to say that even though I do like Arrow, I just like the Smallville version of Green Arrow better. Maybe it's just because I like Smallville.

CW Green Arrow carries around a weird selection of arrows. Like he has been shown packing things like a parachute arrow, even though there was no way that he would have known that he would specifically need to make the type of maneuver that required one during a fight. He also always packs explosive arrows (green light - small explosion, red light - building buster), and those cable restraining arrows.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Arrow Ollie would beat the piss out of Smallville Ollie. Smallville Ollie would stomp the holy hell out of Arrow

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur

He made Smallville more entertaining Imo.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Smallville Ollie would stomp the holy hell out of Arrow I feel like I must be forgetting something from Smallville, but I don't really remember Ollie beating anyone or having a really great feat. Arrow Ollie has landed perfect shots while flipping over someone charging him, curled Felicity with one arm while suffering from exaustion and blood loss to the point he passed out twice, he tagged Barry who is still no where near comic level but is still around speed of sound in reflexes, not to mention all the crazy stuff he has survived like being thrown off a mountain and falling a hundred feet or so after being stabbed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.