Do 'real people' worry about SJWS/feminism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
I was watching Sargon's video criticizing the "liberal" beltway in Washington, and bitching about Samantha Bee. He used the term "Real people" which I'm going to assume is your average every day American who may or may not be a political ideologue as him and his viewers are. In your everyday life surrounded by your average human being, do you encounter anyone who actually sees SJWS and feminism as at the very least an annoyance or to the extreme an existential threat?

Is it just the product of politically isolated people bitching on Youtube and other social media sites to you? Or do you think that the Average person loses sleep over reading an article from some crazed College professor about cultural appropriation?

Thoughts

Sacred Fire
Honestly, all I can really say is that I'm just as sick of these misguided crusades (if you can call them that) against "social justice" as I am of those for it. Either way you look at it, no matter which one you refer to, it's just more petty feel-good bullshit born of an ostensible desire to eliminate socio-political barriers that they ironically fortify by further exacerbating degenerative ideological dichotomies that accomplish basically nothing and should have died out a long time ago as a result.

Kurk
The average bloke who usually also happens to be fairly ignorant of politics outside of the basics (I like free market and guns vs I like welfare and abortions) don't really give a sh1t because SJWS don't seek them out as targets. Some probably don't even really know about things like antifa.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kurk
The average bloke who usually also happens to be fairly ignorant of politics outside of the basics (I like free market and guns vs I like welfare and abortions) don't really give a sh1t because SJWS don't seek them out as targets. Some probably don't even really know about things like antifa.

thumb up Pretty much.

Most people only ever hear about that stuff through newspapers or the news channels anyways, and probably don't think very much of it (More interested in things that matter to them, whether it's the sports pages, local news, what's at the movies..)

NemeBro
Not really, most rational people are more concerned with the president being a either/both a stupid moron or/and a corrupt phaggot tbh. What some literally who said on some liberal site doesn't really compare to what the president of the US is doing right now in terms of relevance.

Flyattractor
For the most part no. They only people that are affected by them are those that are near the Safe Places Colleges and those families whos members came back from those Brainwashing Institutes changed people who then went about breaking up those families for their new political views.

Sad really.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kurk

Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up Pretty much.

Most people only ever hear about that stuff through newspapers or the news channels anyways, and probably don't think very much of it (More interested in things that matter to them, whether it's the sports pages, local news, what's at the movies..)

thumb up Agreed.

I'm usually the realest guy in the room (how you doin'?), and i give less than a shit about SJWs & feminism, usually mocking them on the occasions i give them any thought at all.

Beniboybling
Do benefit fraudsters living in their mother's basement count as "normal people"?

riv6672
On KMC they do.

Surtur
I doubt most people lose sleep. Why would they? SJW's are portrayed by the media as heroes mostly.

They will blindly applaud their efforts if they do hear about it.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Do benefit fraudsters living in their mother's basement count as "normal people"?

No more than the sad gullible souls that believe every word typed on an internet forum.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not really, most rational people are more concerned with the president being a either/both a stupid moron or/and a corrupt phaggot tbh. What some literally who said on some liberal site doesn't really compare to what the president of the US is doing right now in terms of relevance. This is the correct answer. /end.

Robtard
The only time I see someone losing their cookies over something like a college student saying they want a ball-pit room to fight racism on campus or whatever is here on KMC.

I don't think your average/normal person is concerned over such trivialities.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

I would agree, when it comes to trivialities the average persons list of trivial stuff they give a shit about usually isn't SJW type stuff. It will be sports or celebrity gossip or funny cat videos.

Robtard
Nah. Those are just distractions. When it comes down to it, rational people will care more about say the economy than cat vids or whatever Kardiassan's ass is hanging out.

Surtur
Nah. Those are just distractions. When it comes down to it, rational people will care more about say the economy than cat vids or whatever Kardiassan's ass is hanging out.

So I'm confused, did Sargon say he felt SJW shit was as important or more important than things like the economy? Did he claim the average person does?

95% of people who talk about SJW's do not say that these issues are equal to things like the economy or wars or anything like that. Even the youtubes who make careers out of reviewing SJW type stories(some of these people have hundreds of thousands of subscribers) do not say this stuff is more important than things like the economy.

I think most "real" people tend to not focus on SJW stuff, but it doesn't mean they are focused solely on major issues. I also find that if you tell the average person about some kind of story involving SJW's at the very least you will discover they find SJW type behavior as an annoyance.

For example, if you went and showed 1,000 random "real" people the video of the Yale student shouting and whining about offensive halloween costumes, do you think a majority would find it annoying?

Robtard
Why are you asking me? That carthage guy is the one who watched the Sargon vid.

I did laugh at the prospect of Sargon 'bitching' about Samantha Bee, she's just a comic, get over it.

Surtur
Why are you asking me? That carthage guy is the one who watched the Sargon vid.

I did laugh at the prospect of Sargon 'bitching' about Samantha Bee, she's just a comic, get over it.

You can still give an opinion on if the average person would find SJW shit annoying if they were made aware of it.

Robtard
Oh, sure then. Nemebro already summed it up. Your normal/rational person has more important things to worry about than what some far/fringe Left college student said on youtube or the like. Mild distractions at best.

Surtur
Oh, sure then. Nemebro already summed it up. Your normal/rational person has more important things to worry about than what some far/fringe Left college student said on youtube or the like. Mild distractions at best.

I understand, and surely you would agree something that is a "minor distraction" could still be considered an annoyance, correct?

Flyattractor
The only time I see someone losing their cookies over something like a college student saying they want a ball-pit room to fight racism on campus or whatever is here on KMC.

I don't have a prob with them wanting that shit either as long as THEY are the ones that pay for it and not the Tax Payer. That and I have an issue with them when they DON"t get that stuff they run around and attack people and burn down buildings.

But that just might be me.

Surtur
Carthage listed some specific criteria in this thread when it comes to what exactly it means to worry about this stuff:

"do you encounter anyone who actually sees SJWS and feminism as at the very least an annoyance or to the extreme an existential threat?"

I would say the answer to his overall query is "yes" since I feel most normal people are at the very least annoyed by their tactics if they are made aware of them.

Beniboybling
My theory is that folks whine about SJWs because they're dissatisfied with their own lives, and seek to direct their anger at others. I have some case studies in mind. sad

riv6672
With Cinco de Mayo fast approaching i was hoping for something spicey.

Surtur
My theory is that folks whine about SJWs because they're dissatisfied with their own lives, and seek to direct their anger at others. I have some case studies in mind. sad

That's lovely, and IMO 99% of people who do not live in a third world country have trivial shit they place as much importance on as the majority of those who talk about SJW's(which is not much importance at all).

The trivial shit they have an interest in might be different, but the idea this makes them somehow better or more of a "real person" is hilariously false. So I do hope the intent was to merely discuss this as opposed to attempting to put forth a completely undeserved sense of superiority.

Beniboybling
Can't think of a topic I rant about every day with vigour, sry. no

Surtur
Can't think of a topic I rant about every day with vigour, sry. no

But nobody said that is required. What is being said is there is zero sense of superiority in reality here.

Of course I'm sure I was wrong in that assessment, surely this wasn't about any smug sense of superiority.

Adam_PoE

It is as I have said all along, they need a group to whom to feel superior.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

So they are no different than liberals, gotcha.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
So they are no different than liberals, gotcha.

If you want to feel superior to someone, you can either improve yourself, or find a group worthy of being looked down upon like fascists or racists. But knocking down caricatures of students and women does not make you look strong, it makes you look incredibly weak.

Beniboybling
It is as I have said all along, they need a group to whom to feel superior. Seems that way.

riv6672
Good observation.
Its a time tested, successful tactic, too. Seig Heil.

Flyattractor
If you want to feel superior to someone, you can either improve yourself, or find a group worthy of being looked down upon like fascists or racists. But knocking down caricatures of students and women does not make you look strong, it makes you look incredibly weak.

Not when those students are Fascists & Racists and that INCLUDES the WOMEN FASCISTS/RACISTS!

I have NO PROB looking down on them and Ridiculing them at every opportunity.

Robtard
I understand, and surely you would agree something that is a "minor distraction" could still be considered an annoyance, correct?

No offense, but it honestly seems like you're trying to justify your weird (imho, it is weird) obsession with people you label as "SJW" as being normal behavior when it's not. It's really not, Surt. Normal people really don't give a single shit that some rando college kid wants a puppy and crayons on campus for stress relief. They have families to tend, jobs to work, bills to pay, worrying about the economy, if another war will break out and their nephew will go fight/die overseas etc.

Steve Zodiac
No offense, but it honestly seems like you're trying to justify your weird (imho, it is weird) obsession with people you label as "SJW" as being normal behavior when it's not. It's really not, Surt. Normal people really don't give a single shit that some rando college kid wants a puppy and crayons on campus for stress relief. They have families to tend, jobs to work, bills to pay, worrying about the economy, if another war will break out and their nephew will go fight/die overseas etc. This also, also /end thread.

Surtur
As per the criteria Carthage put forth: this shit is no longer even debatable. Yep, real people are annoyed by this, so yep, they worry about it.

Surtur
No offense, but it honestly seems like you're trying to justify your weird (imho, it is weird) obsession with people you label as "SJW" as being normal behavior when it's not. It's really not, Surt. Normal people really don't give a single shit that some rando college kid wants a puppy and crayons on campus for stress relief. They have families to tend, jobs to work, bills to pay, worrying about the economy, if another war will break out and their nephew will go fight/die overseas etc.

Lol please: everyone in this country worries about trivial shit. It might not be SJW shit, but nah: you aren't solely concerned with the super important things in life if you live in a first world country Rob.

So lets leave this undeserved sense of superiority behind, okay?

Steve Zodiac
Lol please: everyone in this country worries about trivial shit.

Citation, evidence. Everyone? Lol please...

Emperordmb
Well you're worrying about people worrying about SJWs

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Citation, evidence. Everyone? Lol please...

Yes, even you Steve are not solely concerned with super important things. Citation needed? Right here on this board you moron.

Are you going to sit there and act like 100% of the shit you focus on in life is the super important korean wart type shit? Please.

Same with your pals who come in here and talk about people losing sleep over "real issues", I've seen these same folk argue for pages and pages and pages about if a certain fictional character could defeat another fictional character in a fight. Hell I've done it too, but I'm not the one trying to act like I only care about super important shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well you're worrying about people worrying about SJWs

That right there should alert them, but it doesn't. On top of the fact these people routinely engage in comic book versus debates lol. I mean I do too, but again: I'm not acting like I only care about important shit. The fact that I have participated in several of those discussions would make me look quite asinine if I tried to suggest otherwise.

For instance Beniboybling, his last ban? I believe it had to do with flooding the Star Wars forum with posts lol. That's some super duper important shit. Get ready for a long winded explanation as to why it's totally different.

Bashar Teg
you're quite triggered today, surt. how have the SJWs victimized you this week?

Steve Zodiac
Yes, even you Steve are not solely concerned with super important things. Citation needed? Right here on this board you moron.

Are you going to sit there and act like 100% of the shit you focus on in life is the super important korean wart type shit? Please.

Same with your pals who come in here and talk about people losing sleep over "real issues", I've seen these same folk argue for pages and pages and pages about if a certain fictional character could defeat another fictional character in a fight. Hell I've done it too, but I'm not the one trying to act like I only care about super important shit. You are confusing entertainment with worry. I might be entertained to argue the Flash amalgamated with Classic Strange could beat molecule man. Do I worry about it or if I can convince others? No! It's not a worry,

Emperordmb

Steve Zodiac
I think it's weird they worry so much about what younger people are thinking as they try ideas and movements on finding the ideas that fit them, yes. I'm sure someone finds something amusing in what almost everyone says.

Robtard
Lol please: everyone in this country worries about trivial shit. It might not be SJW shit, but nah: you aren't solely concerned with the super important things in life if you live in a first world country Rob.

So lets leave this undeserved sense of superiority behind, okay?

No offense, but you're still trying to normalize your abnormal behavior with caring and getting worked up over some 2nd year college student wanting a coloring book, when normal people really don't care about such unimportance, cos the rent is due, they've got a deadline for a project at work, Trump's about to gut their health coverage etc.

Robtard
I think it's weird they worry so much about what younger people are thinking as they try ideas and movements on finding the ideas that fit them, yes. I'm sure someone finds something amusing in what almost everyone says.

#bingo

Surtur
You are confusing entertainment with worry. I might be entertained to argue the Flash amalgamated with Classic Strange could beat molecule man. Do I worry about it or if I can convince others? No! It's not a worry,

OP's criteria of a "worry" included even annoyances. So yes lol, " real " people worry about this stuff.

Surtur
No offense, but you're still trying to normalize your abnormal behavior with caring and getting worked up over some 2nd year college student wanting a coloring book, when normal people really don't care about such unimportance, cos the rent is due, they've got a deadline for a project at work, Trump's about to gut their health coverage etc.

Lol no offense, but this is another sad attempt at justifying the sense of superiority you display on this board.

I mean, how is it you don't realize as much as you think I complain about SJW's....you complain about my complaining? Either you don't see it, or you're naive enough to believe your whining is more justifiable in some strange sense.

Robtard
Seems my sincere "no offense" offended you.

You're conflating noting something and being bothered by something, when they're two entirely different animals; in fact, one's a vegetable.

Robtard
You are confusing entertainment with worry. I might be entertained to argue the Flash amalgamated with Classic Strange could beat molecule man. Do I worry about it or if I can convince others? No! It's not a worry,

#bingo
#notthesamething

Emperordmb
Considering it's an ideology and political movement that is spreading unfair prejudices and that it has a considerable influence in universities and political discourse, id say it's hardly trivial. There are definitely more important issues but this isn't one without significance

Bashar Teg
TIL 'sjw' is an actual movement and not a derogatory term thumb up

Robtard
Considering it's an ideology and political movement that is spreading unfair prejudices and that it has a considerable influence in universities and political discourse, id say it's hardly trivial. There are definitely more important issues but this isn't one without significance

IMHO, you're giving WAY too much credit to these fringe groups of crazy far left college-age bums. Colleges are not literally turning into leftist terrorist breeding camps as some would have you believe. In fact, most of these people will normalize as they mature and realize they need to get jobs and it will be: "Remember that stupid crazy shit I did when I was 23? Lol!"

ArtificialGlory
Real people who get screwed over by these morons worry about them, I imagine.

Robtard
That would constitute a personal loss/grievance and it's normal to then "worry" within reason.

I'd bet dollars to donuts the anti-SJW warrior squad here has never been in such a situation, in fact, I'd bet they probably never even seen a real SJW in person.

ArtificialGlory
That would constitute a personal loss/grievance and it's normal to then "worry" within reason.
Yes, but it's also reasonable to worry about the ideology behind that.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yes, but it's also reasonable to worry about the ideology behind that.

See my post above which you initially replied to

"SJW" isn't some extremist ideological group like ISIS, it's not even a movement. As Basher noted it's a derogative term most often applied incorrectly to people.

Surtur

ArtificialGlory
See my post above which you initially replied to

"SJW" isn't some extremist ideological group like ISIS, as Basher noted it's a derogative term most often applied incorrectly to people.
Likening these people to ISIS is too much, of course, but just because it doesn't have a name and they (usually) don't use violence, doesn't mean that their ideology isn't extreme or harmful.

Robtard
ArtificalG,

To add above how these people will normalize, take what would be considered the "SJW" of the 60's-early 70's, the hippy/flowerchild. Look at them now, most of them grew up and joined corporate America cos having money is nice and some even became Republicans.

ArtificialGlory
ArtificalG,

To add about how these people will normalize, take what would be considered the "SJW" of the 60's-early 70's, the hippy/flowerchild. Look at them now, most of them grew up and joined corporate America cos having money is nice and some even became Republicans.
That's what we're hoping is going to happen, but some of them won't and they will continue to poison society and academia with their hardline, far-left ideas. No reason to not call them out on their bullshit.

Emperordmb
And some of them waste their college education in ****ing gender studies lol

Robtard
It's their time "wasted", so why do you care?

Robtard
That's what we're hoping is going to happen, but some of them won't and they will continue to poison society and academia with their hardline, far-left ideas. No reason to not call them out on their bullshit.

Okay then.

Surtur

Also I feel like comparing the "SJW's" from the 1960s and 1970s to the current ones just does them a disservice. They were fighting for their rights, they were marching against unjust wars, etc. Sure if the term existed at the time some might have called them SJW's, but history is on their side. Vietnam WAS an unjust war.

Will history be on this generations side? Is there anyone who honestly believes that? Are we going to say "in hindsight, yeah, hiding from opposing ideas was the right thing to do"?

Bashar Teg

Will history be on this generations side? Is there anyone who honestly believes that? Are we going to say "in hindsight, yeah, hiding from opposing ideas was the right thing to do"?

maybe that, or maybe: "in hindsight, yeah, demonizing everyone with opposing ideas and lumping them together as "sjw" was the right thing to do"

ArtificialGlory
Also I feel like comparing the "SJW's" from the 1960s and 1970s to the current ones just does them a disservice. They were fighting for their rights, they were marching against unjust wars, etc. Sure if the term existed at the time some might have called them SJW's, but history is on their side. Vietnam WAS an unjust war.

Yeah, or something like "white people really shouldn't wear dreadlocks" or "communism really is a fantastic idea". The sooner they sober up, the better.

Surtur
Yeah, or something like "white people really shouldn't wear dreadlocks" or "communism really is a fantastic idea". The sooner they sober up, the better.

Also wait the more I think about the generation from 60s and 70s and the current one....there is another major difference: coddling. The flower children weren't really coddled, in fact it was the opposite. You had the national guard at one point showing up and killing several young people at Kent State. I was watching this documentary the other day and it was showing a news segment from the 60s about how a large group of high school students had shown up to this draft card burning session and started WAILING on the college kids that were there burning their draft cards.

We see violence on campus today, but it's usually directed at those students whose views are in the minority(i.e. not liberals). So those flower kids were able to grow up and go get jobs and become Republicans because they were not coddled.

darthgoober
Originally posted by carthage
I was watching Sargon's video criticizing the "liberal" beltway in Washington, and bitching about Samantha Bee. He used the term "Real people" which I'm going to assume is your average every day American who may or may not be a political ideologue as him and his viewers are. In your everyday life surrounded by your average human being, do you encounter anyone who actually sees SJWS and feminism as at the very least an annoyance or to the extreme an existential threat?

Is it just the product of politically isolated people bitching on Youtube and other social media sites to you? Or do you think that the Average person loses sleep over reading an article from some crazed College professor about cultural appropriation?

Thoughts
I don't know if I'd qualify as and average person by your definition, but I definately take issue with any groups who activily work to shut down things like free speech. And that's not to say that all SJWs do such a thing, but it does seem to be happening with enough frequency that I'd say it's a problem. Especially since it happens so often on college campuses where young people are SUPPOSED to be exposed to viewpoints that differ from their own.

Surtur
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know if I'd qualify as and average person by your definition, but I definately take issue with any groups who activily work to shut down things like free speech. And that's not to say that all SJWs do such a thing, but it does seem to be happening with enough frequency that I'd say it's a problem. Especially since it happens so often on college campuses where young people are SUPPOSED to be exposed to viewpoints that differ from their own.

This brings up a good point: let us assume most "real" people do not worry about stuff like this. The question is...should they? Or is the implication that these things are not worthy of worrying about even a tiny tiny bit? Which, to me, would be just another way of saying that these things will go away if we simply ignore them.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by darthgoober
Especially since it happens so often on college campuses where young people are SUPPOSED to be exposed to viewpoints that differ from their own.

this always confuses me: the argument that someone's education is somehow hampered by the lack of exposure to extremist activist rallies.
i was absent from a 'nation of islam' speech at my old uni, and to this day i'm still convinced that it had no ill effect on the quality my education.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maybe that, or maybe: "in hindsight, yeah, demonizing everyone with opposing ideas and lumping them together as "sjw" was the right thing to do"

Is it demonizing entire groups that bothers you or is it just when that is done to "sjws" you think it's an issue?

Robtard
this always confuses me: the argument that someone's education is somehow hampered by the lack of exposure to extremist activist rallies.
i was absent from a 'nation of islam' speech at my old uni, and to this day i'm still convinced that it had no ill effect on the quality my education. I just want to know where all these concerned citizens where when Tennessee politicians enacted (or tried to, forget) laws prohibiting few speech on public colleges cos 'something, something, ISIS'.

It's almost like random college kids > actual law makers

darthgoober
i was absent from a 'nation of islam' speech at my old uni, and to this day i'm still convinced that it had no ill effect on the quality my education.
Extremist should be allowed to speak as a matter of principle. Otherwise(at least in theory) all the powers that be have to do to shut down speech that they don't like is to classify those saying it as extremists. I don't support the message contained within actual hate speech but I still believe it's important for it to be allowed to be said for two reasons. One, the "go to" tactic to shut down the other side of any serious debate will be to find a way to spin it as hate speech even if it's not. Two, I think it's better to let actual hate groups reveal themselves and what they believe so there'll be less people supporting their causes unknowingly. I'm part Chinese and I'd much rather allow someone to call me a POS, yellow, chink openly so I know not to treat them as friends or support any buisnesses they run than to have their meetings shut down and never know anyone who's working against me behind closed doors. Barring the speech in public won't stop it in private, it just keeps anyone else from knowing what's being said.

Bashar Teg
Is it demonizing entire groups that bothers you or is it just when that is done to "sjws" you think it's an issue?

not in all cases. like when someone compulsively deflects from the point in order to never have to formulate an argument to defend their own position. these people deserve to be lumped together into a group labeled "cowards", imo. however to go on and assume that everyone on the right is a coward would be retarded.

Surtur
I just want to know where all these concerned citizens where when Tennessee politicians enacted (or tried to, forget) laws prohibiting few speech on public colleges cos 'something, something, ISIS'.

So deflections are now okay? Okie dokie.

Surtur
not in all cases. like when someone compulsively deflects from the point in order to never have to formulate an argument to defend their own position. these people deserve to be lumped together into a group labeled "cowards", imo.

I'd agree, another situation of a coward would be a person who constantly ignores how often their own pals behave a certain way.

Interesting, so what about Trump supporters? Would it be equally retarded to make any assumption about every single one of them? Or would it be another one of those cases where fee fee's win out over facts?

Robtard
No offense, but it's obvious you're just saying "deflection" there cos you hate it when it's used against you and I might add it's out of context again. Cos what exactly am I deflecting from here, Surt?

Bashar Teg
I'd agree, another situation of a coward would be a person who constantly ignores how often their own pals do it.

nah, you're just deflecting by making accusations, because that's one of your four favorite infantile coping mechanisms.

Interesting, so what about Trump supporters? Would it be equally retarded to make any assumption about every single one of them?

i have a negative opinion of trump supporters. however i don't label everyone i disagree with as a trump supporter, as some halfassed pussy-method of dismissing points without having to actually address them.

it would be retarded to group everyone who is not of the same mindset as me under a derogatory label, which is what you have made a hobby of doing. but have fun with your mental gymnastic games. i predict another stunning upset pretend-win for you thumb up

darthgoober
I just want to know where all these concerned citizens where when Tennessee politicians enacted (or tried to, forget) laws prohibiting few speech on public colleges cos 'something, something, ISIS'.

If I'd have heard of such a thing I most certainly would've taken issue with it. Just as I take serious issue with the "free speech zones" that I found out about during Bush's speechs. This is America after all, the whole freaking country is supposed to be a free speech zone. As long as there's no kind of actual violence or disruption to the proceedings going on people should be able to say ANYTHING they want anywhere they want.

Surtur
No offense, but it's obvious you're just saying "deflection" there cos you hate it when it's used against you and I might add it's out of context again. Cos what exactly am I deflecting from here, Surt?

No offense, but it's obvious you shout deflection whenever something about Hilary or Obama is brought up that you do not like. I know I know, I said something similar about you that you said about me.

If you aren't deflecting, if you weren't trying to deflect by implying hypocrisy over these people not saying anything over the Tennessee thing, that is obviously my bad.

Because see I know if you were talking about something shady Trump did and I came and said "where were you when Hilary was doing that shady thing?" you'd default right to "deflection".

Robtard
TIL: It's only okay when Surtur points out hypocrisy or something

Surtur
nah, you're just deflecting by making accusations, because that's one of your four favorite infantile coping mechanisms.

I'm merely pointing out the other cowardly tactics shown here.

I did not say you label everyone you disagree with a Trump supporter. I am asking if you find it to be retarded for a person to label all Trump supporters as something.

Like for example, stupid. Is it retarded to say all Trump supporters are stupid?

Surtur
TIL: It's only okay when Surtur points out hypocrisy or something

No, you learned that you deflect when it suits you yet whine when you perceive others to be doing it. Though some progress is being made, you at least made no half assed attempt to defend it.

Bashar Teg
I'm merely pointing out the other cowardly tactics shown here.

I did not say you label everyone you disagree with a Trump supporter. I am asking if you find it to be retarded for a person to label all Trump supporters as something.

Like for example, stupid. Is it retarded to say all Trump supporters are stupid?

the point is that you label everyone who is not a trump supporter "sjw". there is no equivalent to that in my posts.
but keep trying really really hard, surt. thumb up

Robtard
No, you learned that you deflect when it suits you yet whine when you perceive others to be doing it. Though some progress is being made, you at least made no half assed attempt to defend it.

No, what I said.

Surtur
the point is that you label everyone who is not a trump supporter "sjw".

No I do not. Silent Master has flat out said he does not support Trump. Show me calling him an SJW, go! You just said I label *everyone* an SJW, so please prove it.

So I take it yes, you feel it is retarded to try to say something like all Trump supporters are stupid?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
this is why it's so easy for programmers to write alt right troll-bots.

*make assertion with dodgy jpg or activist site link*
*answer negative replies by shifting topic with another dodgy jpg or activist site link*
*repeat ad infinitum*

Surtur
this is why it's so easy for programmers to write alt right troll-bots.

*make assertion with dodgy jpg or activist site link*
*answer negative replies by shifting topic with another dodgy jpg or activist site link*
*repeat ad infinitum*

Are you under the impression it would be difficult to write leftist troll bots? That is just precious, please tell me you are under that impression.

Flyattractor
Yeah. They have to MAKE Alt Right Robots to troll cause in reality there aren't that many REAL Alt Right Trolls on the Interweb.

The Alt Left aka Normal LEFTISTS don't need to make ROBOT TROLLS. Cause they have real groups like AntiFa on their side.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. They have to MAKE Alt Right Robots to troll cause in reality there aren't that many REAL Alt Right Trolls on the Interweb.

The Alt Left aka Normal LEFTISTS don't need to make ROBOT TROLLS. Cause they have real groups like AntiFa on their side.

I wonder if they think real people worry and whine about people who discuss SJW's on nearly dead internet forums? Only the realest of the real do that.

trDFi_zSttQ

Bashar Teg
Are you under the impression it would be difficult to write leftist troll bots?

yes

Surtur
yes

I'm shocked you admitted it, good first step.

Bashar Teg
I'm shocked you admitted it, good first step.

oh sweet! you won again? because i said that it would be difficult to write a leftist troll-bot?

being illiterate and devoid of logic must feel exhilarating. have all these pretend-victories helped your self-esteem irl?

Surtur
oh sweet! you won again? because i said that it would be difficult to write a leftist troll-bot?

being illiterate and devoid of logic must feel exhilarating. have all these pretend-victories helped your self-esteem irl?

Irony overload at it's finest.

Bashar Teg
seriously guy, how are you not celebrating a pretend-victory right now?

you literally have nothing to gloat about, yet here you are gloating.

Surtur
seriously guy, how are you not celebrating a pretend-victory right now?

you literally have nothing to gloat about, yet here you are gloating.

Seriously guy: how have you not celebrated more pretend victories on this forum than anyone else?

Here is what makes you even sadder: in your pathetic little mind they aren't pretend victories, just actual victories lol. I would bet you money that is what your feeble little brain thinks. Too funny, and I know even pointing that out will trigger you to the point you shout more about pretend victories.

Bashar Teg
Seriously guy: how have you not celebrated more pretend victories on this forum than anyone else?

Here is what makes you even sadder: in your pathetic little mind they aren't pretend victories, just actual victories lol. I would bet you money that is what your feeble little brain thinks. Too funny, and I know even pointing that out will trigger you to the point you shout more about pretend victories.

i'm not the one pretending to win topical arguments via infantile coping mechanisms. thumb up

Flyattractor
Yeah. Bashy takes those 'victories" to heart... if he had one that is.

Surtur
i'm not the one pretending to win topical arguments via infantile coping mechanisms. thumb up

All the time you pretend to win a variety of things here using a variety of childish mechanisms.

As I said, I'm sure in your brain those victories are very real, that is what makes them so funny.

I know I know, I found something you did funny. Pretend victory, right? I have to say that is a handy coping mechanism. You can literally dismiss any criticism as not being true that way.

Bashar Teg
All the time you pretend to win a variety of things here using a variety of childish mechanisms.

such as?

As I said, I'm sure in your brain those victories are very real, that is what makes them so funny.

i don't consider your self-inflicted humiliation to mean that i won a debate. that's your gig, not mine.

I know I know, I found something you did funny. Pretend victory, right? I have to say that is a handy coping mechanism. You can literally dismiss any criticism as not being true that way.

what did i do that was funny? please remember that i am not privy to the details of your imagination.

Surtur
I guess it depends what you consider childish. IMO, stupid strawman bullshit is definitely childish. Please do not come back and behave as if you or your pals have not pulled that shit in the past lol. Before you ask: No, I'm not going hunting for examples. If you want to sit and pretend like you do not exhibit 99% of the behavior you accuse others of? That is your delusion, enjoy it thumb up

Flyattractor
Not following everything his SociNazi Overlords tell everyone to do is Bashy's idea of "childish".

Kind of funny that.

Robtard
Lol, Fly got his power-bottoming ass banned. What a gimp.

Emperordmb
Well they're reintroducing segregation to college campuses which real anti-racists fought so hard to get rid of, so I'd say assuming they have no impact is laughable.

NemeBro
Well you're worrying about people worrying about SJWs Let me illustrate the difference between Surtur and people who shit on Surtur for the lulz.

Surtur spends inordinate amounts of his time actively looking for SJW/liberal stories to post and mock. He literally has an app that he dedicates to finding these stories for him. He actively asserts that shit like the democrats singing some stupid song is going to be a big deal to people next election, presumably because it will be a big deal to him. Similarly, in this very thread he apparently believes that an old episode of Bill Nye being edited on netflix (presumably by Bill himself because his beliefs have changed?) is "not trivial", which is to say it's an important issue. He actively responds to criticisms of Trump or of the right with various things Hillary or some other leftist did, though he never does this when someone makes a post out of nowhere shitting on Hillary or the left. By comparison, those who shit on him just have to come here to read his posts and make a quick response.

There's an enormous difference in effort lad. I've seen you try to defend Surtur's phaggotry (or rather, admonish people for pointing his phaggotry out) on quite a few occasions, so I figured you might want to know that what Surtur does and what those who shit down the front of his pants on his dick do are not equivalent young man. thumb up

NemeBro
Well they're reintroducing segregation to college campuses which real anti-racists fought so hard to get rid of, so I'd say assuming they have no impact is laughable. If you're referring to the Harvard thing Surtur posted and that's what you believe is going on there you're a real moron my friend. thumb up

Silent Master
So basically the difference is Surtur spends his time looking through an app for stories, whereas they spend their time looking through the forum for his posts.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
So basically the difference is Surtur spends his time looking through an app for stories, whereas they spend their time looking through the forum for his posts. No, but it's not surprising that someone of your intellectually disadvantageous state interpreted what I said that way. thumb up

Silent Master
Which part is wrong?

Sin I AM
Let me illustrate the difference between Surtur and people who shit on Surtur for the lulz.

Surtur spends inordinate amounts of his time actively looking for SJW/liberal stories to post and mock. He literally has an app that he dedicates to finding these stories for him. He actively asserts that shit like the democrats singing some stupid song is going to be a big deal to people next election, presumably because it will be a big deal to him. Similarly, in this very thread he apparently believes that an old episode of Bill Nye being edited on netflix (presumably by Bill himself because his beliefs have changed?) is "not trivial", which is to say it's an important issue. He actively responds to criticisms of Trump or of the right with various things Hillary or some other leftist did, though he never does this when someone makes a post out of nowhere shitting on Hillary or the left. By comparison, those who shit on him just have to come here to read his posts and make a quick response.

There's an enormous difference in effort lad. I've seen you try to defend Surtur's phaggotry (or rather, admonish people for pointing his phaggotry out) on quite a few occasions, so I figured you might want to know that what Surtur does and what those who shit down the front of his pants on his dick do are not equivalent young man. thumb up

lolz....good post

Robtard
Lolz

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
So basically the difference is Surtur spends his time looking through an app for stories, whereas they spend their time looking through the forum for his posts.

That is the funny thing, these folk spend just as much time dissecting my posts as they claim I do on SJW stuff. Nemebro himself has written many a novel to various posts I have made. He himself is a troll, a pseudo-intellectual who always in the end resorts to calling people phaggots and/or telling them to kill themselves. In other words, a real piece of shit all around.

He is also spreading half truths. I have an app on my phone called google newstand. It gives feeds on popular stories by default, pulled from various sites on the internet. It varies from places like the NY Times, BreitBart, Blaze, NBC news, CNN, etc. Based on what you click on...it will then feed you more stories. So when I would see a story about an SJW I'd click it. Thus, it ends up recommending stuff from sites that post a lot of these stories.

But no, I do not go specifically using an app just for SJW stuff. Nor am I actively typing "SJW stories" into the app. I get plenty of different stories from the app, I just do not post them here.

Adam Grimes
So you get even more than what you post here? Lmao

Steve Zodiac
Crap like SJW news distracts the vacuous from things like the Dumpster sacking Comey! All media and Dumpster troll misdirection.
Dumpster trolls propagate false news!

Beniboybling
Let me illustrate the difference between Surtur and people who shit on Surtur for the lulz.

There's an enormous difference in effort lad. I've seen you try to defend Surtur's phaggotry (or rather, admonish people for pointing his phaggotry out) on quite a few occasions, so I figured you might want to know that what Surtur does and what those who shit down the front of his pants on his dick do are not equivalent young man. thumb up lol poor surt.

Steve Zodiac

Missed this... wow! laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
So you get even more than what you post here? Lmao

Er yes, as I said, i get plenty of non-SJW articles on my phone, I just do not post them.

Robtard
Missed this... wow! laughing

Yeah, Nemebro really nailed Surtur to the wall with that scathing fact-post; if you listen closely, you can still hear the lingering presence of Surtur's moaning

Surtur
Yeah, Nemebro really nailed Surtur to the wall with that scathing fact-post; if you listen closely, you can still hear the lingering presence of Surtur's moaning

But he really didn't. This is some pseudo-intellectual troll who gave lame excuses as to why other posters apparent obsessions here aren't as bad as my apparent obsessions.

I guess if it makes you feel better you can continue to thumb it up and praise it, but really? It's just the same usual suspects doing it anyways, the same folks who scour topics here looking for stuff and start 10 page long debates over shit.

All bullshit aside, do you genuinely feel that behavior in itself is not sad?

Robtard
Can you refute any of the truths he dropped? I don't think you can because they're supported with facts.

Surtur
Can you refute any of the truths he dropped? I don't think you can because they're supported with facts.

Lol wow, you know what? Okay. I'm sure the answers won't be satisfactory to you, but you asked.

Keep in mind some of the "facts" apply to multiple posters here. Should I address those too? Or just the ones that specifically apply to me? Ah you know what, I'll do both.

Bashar Teg

i totally missed this post until just now. not lying just to repost it on the next page. no sir.

Robtard
Lol wow, you know what? Okay. I'm sure the answers won't be satisfactory to you, but you asked.

Keep in mind some of the "facts" apply to multiple posters here. Should I address those too? Or just the ones that specifically apply to me? Ah you know what, I'll do both.

Instead of typing out this sad diatribe saying how you'll refute the points, you could have just refuted the points, sport.

Surtur
So let's break this imbeciles post down.

Surtur spends inordinate amounts of his time actively looking for SJW/liberal stories to post and mock.

No more time than dipshits spend on here scouring SJW threads to find something to nitpick or drawing out silly arguments for 10 pages. So, I feel like what this person just typed is not something that separates me from anyone else. Next.

This is a lie. I already refuted that. There is no app I have programmed to dedicate to search for SJW stuff. My phone shows me tons of different stories, and yes it will recommend shit based on stuff I've seen, but I do not go scouring places, I open up the app and...scroll down. Hell, you have an option with this app to tag an article for "read later'. I have no way to prove this, but about 75% of my articles I marked for read later are not SJW stories.

In fact the one website I did make it so the app feeds me stuff from has nothing to do with SJW's. The site is Kotaku, in case you needed that information. So next.

The science hasn't changed, next.

So again, no. For me, there is a wide gap between "not trivial" and world shattering events. The suggestion is that because I come to a mostly dead board and don't immerse myself in serious political discussion that...the stuff I talk about is super important and earth shattering.

Which again, Nemebro is describing behavior that applies to multiple posters. He is talking about deflecting, and yeah we have a whole bunch of folk who deflect.

Again: this is just plain not true at all Robby Rob. Those who come to shit on me need just make a quick response? No, you know very well that isn't always the case. On top of that, you also know that there is never just usually one quick response, but pages and pages of it.

So here is your pal spouting bullshit in order to try to downplay how you guys behave.

No, not that you've shown.

Which again: nothing this person just type rings the whole "these others are not equivalent" stuff.

Of course the problem here is...it would take self awareness, it would take Rob and others like him to be able to admit to the bullshit they do too, but they never do, they just use excuses. This will not meet your criteria of "facts" because you clearly seem to feel you do not behave the way I've called out. So this was probably a wasted effort, but meh.

Bashar Teg
Instead of typing out this sad diatribe saying how you'll refute the points, you could have just refuted the points, sport.

he's hyping up his impending end-argument with a promo

http://i.imgur.com/njABOz7.png

let me tell you something brother. i'm gonna type up a post that crushes all your arguments. it's gonna be a massacre and you'll never be able to form a reasonable retort when i'm done with you. so whatchoo gonna do brother? whatchoo gonna do when surt-a-mania, and all the little surt-a-maniacs, run wild on YOU!!!!

Surtur
No not hyping it up, I guess it was pointing out I already knew it would be a wasted effort given how you and Rob behave.

I mean, your whole "enforced" definition fiasco tells me that much, and Rob staying silent about it and using strawmans about Jim Crow and colored only water fountains speaks volumes as well.

So again, not expecting much.

Steve Zodiac
But he really didn't. Opinions vary, some would say your last two pages of posts seem desperate and you want to "save face", I'm not saying that of course.

Surtur
Opinions vary, some would say your last two pages of posts seem desperate and you want to "save face", I'm not saying that of course.

Or I'm just correcting a troll, and a lot of the shit Nemebro said either wasn't a fact or it applies to multiple people.

I commented on Nemebro's post once, saw imbeciles posting more, so commented more. If for no reason I just kept continually posting going "no guys really, he's wrong I swear" you'd have perhaps something resembling a point. Not what happened though.

But you are right this is about opinion, and so I don't expect much. It would require Rob and others to be honest about themselves.

Robtard
Opinions vary, some would say your last two pages of posts seem desperate and you want to "save face", I'm not saying that of course.

Bingo

Robtard
he's hyping up his impending end-argument with a promo

http://i.imgur.com/njABOz7.png

let me tell you something brother. i'm gonna type up a post that crushes all your arguments. it's gonna be a massacre and you'll never be able to form a reasonable retort when i'm done with you. so whatchoo gonna do brother? whatchoo gonna do when surt-a-mania, and all the little surt-a-maniacs, run wild on YOU!!!!

I laughed. Spot on hulkster

Surtur
So I comment on the original comment about me. Say nothing more until others bring it up again, claiming he really "got me". I comment on that. Then I am asked to refute his points, I do so.

Now it is "wow, you're just trying to save face".

If you were trolling you should have just told me.

Steve Zodiac
Or I'm just correcting a troll, and a lot of the shit Nemebro said either wasn't a fact or it applies to multiple people.

I commented on Nemebro's post once, saw imbeciles posting more, so commented more. If for no reason I just kept continually posting going "no guys really, he's wrong I swear" you'd have perhaps something resembling a point. Not what happened though.

But you are right this is about opinion, and so I don't expect much. It would require Rob and others to be honest about themselves.

Chill bra, you are taking everything way too seriously. Your posts are probably read by half a dozen to a dozen people at best, I don't know or care who you really are. You haven't lost any e-cred.

Surtur
Chill bra, you are taking everything way too seriously. Your posts are probably read by half a dozen to a dozen people at best, I don't know or care who you really are. You haven't lost any e-cred.

#Don'tTreadOnMyCred

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.