It Comes At Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
CAST: Joel Edgerton, Riley Keough, Christopher Abbott

P9Y64Q6QLM4

Patient_Leech
I'm intrigued. Will probably watch.

riv6672
.....maaaybe.

Ascendancy
I mean, it can't be worse than Cabin Fever. Could be a chill watch.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I mean, it can't be worse than Cabin Fever. Could be a chill watch.

Which one?...since they remade it.

riv6672
They had a sequel (prequel?), i think. Patient Zero.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
They had a sequel (prequel?), i think. Patient Zero.

And there was also a remake

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_Fever_(2016_film)

riv6672
^^^Oh Christ, Eli Roth...stick out tongue

Kazenji
Yeah, Ridiculous....remaking a movie that's not even that old.

riv6672
He mudtve really wanted to do his version of it!

steverules_2
It got 0% on RT

riv6672
I never claimed his version might be any good! boxed2

Ascendancy
Wow, can't believe they'd remade that already. Well, I guess I can since they rebooted Spider-Man for no reason.

marwash22
sometimes it comes at around 7:45pm central time.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xR2SI8vqfQMLe/giphy.gif

Kazenji
bivYFXPfvVw

Patient_Leech
^ since he's talking about spoilers I'll skip his review for now..

Anybody seen this? Is it good?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ since he's talking about spoilers I'll skip his review for now..

That's only part of it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's only part of it.

Fully aware, thanks, Kaz. I just don't want to pick through it and risk getting some spoilers.

Arachnid1
Just got around to seeing this. Damn good movie. The ending twist took a ton of googling to finally understand since there's so many interpretations, but it's clicked. Absolutely fcked.

That said, the trailers for it are flat out misdirection and misinformation. This was probably done on purpose since the movie it actually is wouldn't draw in the same horror crowd. My advise to you guys is to go into it not expecting anything. If you can avoid the trailers, all the better.

Patient_Leech
Cool, yeah, Planning to see this at some point..

Psychotron
It was boring af.

Patient_Leech
^ Great in-depth analysis. thumb up

Psychotron
It's that part in almost every horror movie where the paranoia kicks in and people turn on each other in last 30 minutes except here it's the whole movie. It was extremely predictable and offered nothing new.

They should have called it Nothing Comes at Night because there sure as hell weren't any monsters. The scariest part of the supposed horror movie was that one poster.

Patient_Leech
Watched this and rather liked it.

Originally posted by Psychotron
It's that part in almost every horror movie where the paranoia kicks in and people turn on each other in last 30 minutes except here it's the whole movie. It was extremely predictable and offered nothing new.

They should have called it Nothing Comes at Night because there sure as hell weren't any monsters. The scariest part of the supposed horror movie was that one poster.

I actually liked that there was no supernatural/monster element to it. That's what I expected from the title of the film, which makes it an odd title, but I liked that it was just normal, good people in a really shitty situation. This was an excellent film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.