Thragg VERSUS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thragg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/5/58664/1654581-invincible.77.20.jpg

VERSUS

World War HUlk

https://images.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_470,q_auto:good,w_620/cusa88n6ua17wioidsby.jpg

1) TO KO
2) TO THE DEATH

carver9
Why would you do This? Why?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Why would you do This? Why?

Why?

I have the POWER to do so, Gammite, THAT is why!!!

NOW, CHOOSE!!!!

Galan007
Thragg wins.

Flyattractor
So just how OverPowered are these Kirkman Comic Book Characters when compared to the more Typical American Comics? Closer to Anime Type Characters?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So just how OverPowered are these Kirkman Comic Book Characters when compared to the more Typical American Comics? Closer to Anime Type Characters? flying faster than earths most advanced satellites can track, dropping moons on people, healling from having your head crushed in about a month, destroying space fleets with their barehands...... you tell me if that vaguely sounds like an anime character.

Also, hulk doesn't have the speed to compete.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
flying faster than earths most advanced satellites can track, dropping moons on people, healling from having your head crushed in about a month, destroying space fleets with their barehands...... you tell me if that vaguely sounds like an anime character.

Also, hulk doesn't have the speed to compete.

Any number of DBZ Characters. 1 Punch Man.. Lots of those Giant Robot Ones...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So just how OverPowered are these Kirkman Comic Book Characters when compared to the more Typical American Comics? Closer to Anime Type Characters?

Not overpowered at all. They range from low to high herald. They seem alot squishier than typical herald and get damaged pretty easily but they have pretty good damage soak.

Flyattractor
The only thing I seem to recall about the Invincible/Image Comics is that it seems like EVERY ONE has an insane Healing Powers. Rather like the Hulk.

wuleecat
Because of the incredibly intense artwork, it looks as though characters are getting torn to shreds and having their heads smashed in on a daily basis. But the healing factor and recovery is pretty quick. And as awesome as Thragg is in his fights, he's definitely not written in some absurdly overblown anime/manga style.

I think this would be a brilliant fight. Thragg's never faced anyone of WWH's raw power, and despite the flight/speed disadvantage I still think an all-out Hulk would drop Thragg.

Pillow Biter
I doubt speed would be a major factor. Would you say Thragg is on par with Hyperion or Gladiator?

carver9
Hulk hits harder, have the durability advantage. He literally have every advantage except speed. He should be able to take this.

Sin I AM
Hulk hits harder, have the durability advantage. He literally have every advantage except speed. He should be able to take this.

Question. Since you are familiar with Hulk has he ever faced more than 1 elite tier at a time?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Question. Since you are familiar with Hulk has he ever faced more than 1 elite tier at a time?

He fought Hercules, Namor, Wonderman, Ironman, along with a group of others at the same time while dying. He also recently temp fought Thor, Hyperion, Ms Marvel, etc... at once. There's another fight against the Avengers where he fought a slew of heavy hitters. I'll find it for ya.

Badabing
Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up not even in the wettest of your wet dreams buddy.Originally posted by carver9
Hulk hits harder, have the durability advantage. He literally have every advantage except speed. He should be able to take this. has banner ever blitzed people that could move faster than light?

Surtur

How exactly does Hulk go about winning a fight against an opponent he can't land a hit on?

If you are going to respond with "thunderclap" then I would ask you how many times you think Thragg can hit Hulk before he thunderclaps?

Let's take a very low estimate: 10,000. Thragg hits Hulk full force 10,000 times before he can react. In what shape is Hulk in after?

Khazra Reborn
Probably Thragg, he uses his speed, and he uses it to kill.

Galan007
Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up laughing out loud

carver9
not even in the wettest of your wet dreams buddy. has banner ever blitzed people that could move faster than light?

He outreacted a being who has shown 100 times the speed of light. Hope that helps.

deathslash
He outreacted a being who has shown 100 times the speed of light. Hope that helps. and that being is? What was the context of the showing? May I see some scans? Does Hulk normally react at that level of speed (we both know the answer to that)? I'm gonna need a bit more to go off of, so please back that statement up with proof.

Damborgson
Gladiator I assume. Not that Gladiator was moving that fast when they fought.

Sin I AM
He fought Hercules, Namor, Wonderman, Ironman, along with a group of others at the same time while dying. He also recently temp fought Thor, Hyperion, Ms Marvel, etc... at once. There's another fight against the Avengers where he fought a slew of heavy hitters. I'll find it for ya.

? Issue # ?

Galan007
and that being is? What was the context of the showing? May I see some scans? Does Hulk normally react at that level of speed (we both know the answer to that)? I'm gonna need a bit more to go off of, so please back that statement up with proof. Originally posted by Sin I AM
? Issue # ?

Posted the scan before. Don't feel like going through my photobucket.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Yep. He asked me if Hulk has outreacted a super fast being and he has outreacted one of the fastest beings in comics.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson

This particular Hulk was able to hit a speeding Sentry without much of a problem. Would that be enough proof that he would be able to hit Thragg? Carver was mentioning a Hulk that was separated from Banner and dying in the process of taking on Wonder Man, Hercules, Doc Samson, Iron Man, and Namor, and beating up on them. According to canon, that Hulk was inferior to the Hulk that appeared in WW Hulk who was known as the Green Scar. Keep in mind that the Hulk of WW Hulk era held back drastically the entire time. This in effect lowered his speed, durability, healing, and several of his other innate abilities. All of the Hulks abilities increase as he grows stronger, which was mentioned, and which was taken note of by Wolverine, and later still witnessed when Bi-Beast, and Wendigo hit him with all of their might only to realize that he didn't feel the impacts. An event that was later proven during the Heart of the Monster story, which is something that most people should know, unless they want to ignore the fact that he held back the entire time while on Earth.

In my honest opinion, Thragg would beat the hell out of this particular Hulk if he (the Hulk) was actively holding back while Thragg went all out. doesn't seem fair to limit one while allowing the other to go for broke does it? On the other hand, I think that this particular Hulk would destroy Thragg if he went all out, and since this fight is taking place on neutral ground with no threat of harming innocent life, the Hulk should tear Thragg apart. This is after all the reason why the Hulk at the very end of the WW Hulk series, screamed and begged for someone to please stop him while he fought against releasing enough force that would have killed all life on Earth.

carver9
? Issue # ?

Which one?

DarkSaint85
So why are we using ALL of Hulk's feats, when thread clearly states WWH?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
This particular Hulk was able to hit a speeding Sentry without much of a problem. Would that be enough proof that he would be able to hit Thragg? Carver was mentioning a Hulk that was separated from Banner and dying in the process of taking on Wonder Man, Hercules, Doc Samson, Iron Man, and Namor, and beating up on them. According to canon, that Hulk was inferior to the Hulk that appeared in WW Hulk who was known as the Green Scar. Keep in mind that the Hulk of WW Hulk era held back drastically the entire time. This in effect lowered his speed, durability, healing, and several of his other innate abilities. All of the Hulks abilities increase as he grows stronger, which was mentioned, and which was taken note of by Wolverine, and later still witnessed when Bi-Beast, and Wendigo hit him with all of their might only to realize that he didn't feel the impacts. An event that was later proven during the Heart of the Monster story, which is something that most people should know, unless they want to ignore the fact that he held back the entire time while on Earth.

In my honest opinion, Thragg would beat the hell out of this particular Hulk if he (the Hulk) was actively holding back while Thragg went all out. doesn't seem fair to limit one while allowing the other to go for broke does it? On the other hand, I think that this particular Hulk would destroy Thragg if he went all out, and since this fight is taking place on neutral ground with no threat of harming innocent life, the Hulk should tear Thragg apart. This is after all the reason why the Hulk at the very end of the WW Hulk series, screamed and begged for someone to please stop him while he fought against releasing enough force that would have killed all life on Earth.

Hulk doesn't kill. Even when at his worst, when he found out one of his own Warbound brothers had killed his wife and child, and that he had become a monster like the Red King - FOR NO REASON - and said Warbound brother had hurt one of his oldest friends - he still did not tear him apart.

Sin I AM
Which one?

Either. I can find the issue myself. I just need the number.

And i asked for a scan of him owning two elites like mark and his pops who were getting casually ragdolled thragg (iirc battlebeast was also there and got one shot). Im looking for a similar scene

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007

laughing out loud

carver9
Either. I can find the issue myself. I just need the number.

And i asked for a scan of him owning two elites like mark and his pops who were getting casually ragdolled thragg (iirc battlebeast was also there and got one shot). Im looking for a similar scene

Incredible Hulk 314-319. Also check out Incredible Hulk annual #14.

Sin I AM
Incredible Hulk 314-319. Also check out Incredible Hulk annual #14.

Carver. Byrne Hulk isnt impressive. Weve been over this.

carver9
Carver. Byrne Hulk isnt impressive. Weve been over this.

You asked for a showing so I gave it to you

Sin I AM
You asked for a showing so I gave it to you

He didnt do anything. He got one shot by samsom, bounced around by tony/simon, he swatted away namor and stalemated herc...who felt Hulk was beneath him and left him

carver9
He didnt do anything. He got one shot by samsom, bounced around by tony/simon, he swatted away namor and stalemated herc...who felt Hulk was beneath him and left him

Look at the comic again. Gave You what you asked for.

cdtm
Battlebeast would stomp Hulk, let alone Thragg.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well there was a mod ruling stating that WWH gets access to the feats of less powerful versions...

Stoic
Hulk doesn't kill. Even when at his worst, when he found out one of his own Warbound brothers had killed his wife and child, and that he had become a monster like the Red King - FOR NO REASON - and said Warbound brother had hurt one of his oldest friends - he still did not tear him apart.

He'd have the power to beat him up in neutral space. The reason that he held back on Earth was because of the risk of innocent lives. In this scenario, he wouldn't have to pull his punches.

It occurred to me that in a neutral setting this particular Hulk wouldn't have to hold back, and while attempting to limit him on the feats that were solely seen within the WW Hulk series is fine, we can't forget that he held back the entire time because he didn't want to kill any innocents. Thragg is hardly innocent and shouldn't be treated as such in this particular scenario. Like I stated in my above post, if the Hulk actively held back against Thragg like he did when he was on Earth, he'd get trashed, but the complexion of things change drastically when you remove innocent bi-standers from the equation.

You can choose to believe one or two things in this instance.

1. Knowing what type of threat Thragg poses to him, he willingly chooses to dial back the bulk of his power, and take a beating rivaling the one that Zeus handed to him.

-----------------Or.--------------------

2. He realizes that there are no innocent lives at stake (this is the most important piece), and decides to unleash the bulk of his power that he held firmly in check during the WW Hulk series for fear of killing the innocent. Without ignoring character, we have clear proof that he was capable of unleashing more power than it would take to remove Thragg from play in this instance, and possibly do so without actually killing Thragg.

On neutral ground, I firmly believe that this particular Hulk would win unless he actively attempted to hold back.

darthgoober
It occurred to me that in a neutral setting this particular Hulk wouldn't have to hold back, and while attempting to limit him on the feats that were solely seen within the WW Hulk series is fine, we can't forget that he held back the entire time because he didn't want to kill any innocents. Thragg is hardly innocent and shouldn't be treated as such in this particular scenario. Like I stated in my above post, if the Hulk actively held back against Thragg like he did when he was on Earth, he'd get trashed, but the complexion of things change drastically when you remove innocent bi-standers from the equation.

You can choose to believe one or two things in this instance.

1. Knowing what type of threat Thragg poses to him, he willingly chooses to dial back the bulk of his power, and take a beating rivaling the one that Zeus handed to him.

-----------------Or.--------------------

2. He realizes that there are no innocent lives at stake (this is the most important piece), and decides to unleash the bulk of his power that he held firmly in check during the WW Hulk series for fear of killing the innocent. Without ignoring character, we have clear proof that he was capable of unleashing more power than it would take to remove Thragg from play in this instance, and possibly do so without actually killing Thragg.

On neutral ground, I firmly believe that this particular Hulk would win unless he actively attempted to hold back.

Actually, I believe that in the default neutral location has spectators present so Hulk WOULD have reason to hold back for fear of harming innocents. Unless his opponent did something to wipe them out himself course. I'm not 100% sure about that though, I just think I remember it being mentioned at some point by the mods.

Stoic
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, I believe that in the default neutral location has spectators present so Hulk WOULD have reason to hold back for fear of harming innocents. Unless his opponent did something to wipe them out himself course. I'm not 100% sure about that though, I just think I remember it being mentioned at some point by the mods.

Well actually in all fairness this is the Hulk vs Thragg on neutral ground. True neutrality would work in favor of both and not become a hindrance or detriment to one of the characters involved.

In order for us to glean which character was truly the mightiest in said contest, placing spectators on the sidelines would become a hindrance to one while aiding the other. No bi-standers present would be the fair way to see things.

Or, Thragg would and could do a number of things like trying to kill them while the Hulk tried to protect them, which would also mean that the Hulk would have to actively dial back his own power to within the range that we saw during the WW Hulk series. Not at all fair. Do you see my point? Bi-standers being present nullifies the question in its truest form, and allows for one combatant to operate under optimal capacity, while crippling the other. Again not at all fair.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up

JURASSIC LIES!!!

wuleecat
Originally posted by cdtm
Battlebeast would stomp Hulk, let alone Thragg.

No, no, no...nobody from the Invincible-verse is 'stomping' WWH, least of all Battlebeast. He's a great character, but that's ridiculous.

darthgoober
Well actually in all fairness this is the Hulk vs Thragg on neutral ground. True neutrality would work in favor of both and not become a hindrance or detriment to one of the characters involved.

In order for us to glean which character was truly the mightiest in said contest, placing spectators on the sidelines would become a hindrance to one while aiding the other. No bi-standers present would be the fair way to see things.

Or, Thragg would and could do a number of things like trying to kill them while the Hulk tried to protect them, which would also mean that the Hulk would have to actively dial back his own power to within the range that we saw during the WW Hulk series. Not at all fair. Do you see my point? Bi-standers being present nullifies the question in its truest form, and allows for one combatant to operate under optimal capacity, while crippling the other. Again not at all fair.
Hey I totally understand what you're saying, I was just pointing out that I think I remember one of the mods saying at some point that there were spectators present. Probably as a way to discourage out of character tactics for heroes like blowing up the entire area. And as I said, it's entirely possible that I'm remembering wrongly about the spectators so feel free to ask one of them for clarification.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
JURASSIC LIES!!! Dog of Jor El...KNEEL before LiZod!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/automotivatord_zps972565e2.jpg

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Ok. IH 314. We have a new kind of Hulk. A more grim/dire character which is illustrated by his new savageness in the opening pages

https://68.media.tumblr.com/46eb8b0062d0ff55a80b4cf41ee6dfc2/tumblr_opcy86AI9E1vq8arpo1_400.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d8f7c4ba25b541e734a200b1901e9bca/tumblr_opcy8oGFpy1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

^^This is not the dumb Hulk were are accustomed to up until this point. Who would have relished a chance to chill in the forest communing with woodland creatures. A more savage persona. The fact that hed one shot kill a deer shows he means business.

Anyway he bounds around and happens chance to stumble into Doc Samson at a desert base. The old Doc making a run for the worst psychiatrist in comics (Harley Quinn who?) decides to deride the green behemoth by pleading with Banner to calm down/take control.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/02c16a25b0d13cf08fbec6899cb49fbb/tumblr_opcyymqGYK1vq8arpo1_400.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/25d5a4332b299842a43496e02d3e68a9/tumblr_opcyyxq9tY1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

As you can see Samson gets wrecked.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/038ff70cc7520aeaf7feba259d6d8f94/tumblr_opcz6x5mey1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

At this point Doc is koed. Banner in an attempt to regain control over the beast projects phantom enemies to Hulks mind (odd since up until this point its been established that they are one and the same. Hulk has a fight with ghosts (Juggs, Rhino, Modok, etc) until Samson wakes back up.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e084d83b70ae843ea64a84b26cf74cf9/tumblr_opczhdu4CH1vq8arpo1_400.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/fd1fbc87e17103ee21c3d6f3c51c88bc/tumblr_opcxfutbRG1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Samson being out of his league and knowing Hulk thinks hes fake takes a golden opportunity to get a feat for his respect thread.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6a12550bee86a65ae6fd2191f2d4efd5/tumblr_opcxglfeKX1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Jeez look at the size diff.

Anyway he one shots the mook.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/44dac81134555e0668412c29f286e1b8/tumblr_opcxg9e6ot1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

This is our intro to Byrnes Hulk.

Sin I AM

Now. In my previous post i tried to give a little background to Byrnes Hulk. Show you a new persona and what was going on with him. Any 315 pushes the plot forward. Samson initiates a nutrino-bath (classic Hulk theme) to seperate the man from the monster. As usual its successful and as usual without Bruce to rein him in our jolly jade giant runs amuk: cue Avengers.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b173847e645b1875c78433d6d6c4ed5/tumblr_opcxn7YE0S1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Or atleast two of them. Tony and Simon (not Belmont the cool one but the lame ionic one) decide to engage. If you notice the dialogue Stark tells the WM to fall back "hes got this".

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e1e40b5a4e4d6635b320900210b04cee/tumblr_opcxnpjN6f1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8696825f0b6218fba3f96d55c0bd4af9/tumblr_opcxob0nn81vq8arpo1_400.jpg

He obviously doesnt and besides a nice uppercut and a few repulser blasts he only serves to piss him off. Lucky for him WM had the assist.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a3808a3ee5a44831d3be976ae732e4c/tumblr_opcxp0VVyN1vq8arpo1_400.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/97981c3bac20b22d378b25dc3b42b1cb/tumblr_opcxundmTU1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

They proceed to get wrecked. Until Herc saves their collective asses. He is a big gun after all.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf2b22b494cee525282226ecf8070371/tumblr_opcxvd8O3E1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Hulk isnt taking this disrespect lying down so he responds in kind. Pushing herc off and no selling Namor.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fbf4af672cd746acaf6320f5424c4f08/tumblr_opcxvutaYc1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/cd184835d9bf35339458bb4ac835ce26/tumblr_opcxwuZjab1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Up till now the Avengers havent put him down. And herc is the only one who can truly face him. As as you see from this point on its no longer a Hulk vs Avengers fight but a Hulk vs Herc one

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c26000085bd39812307dfef3d154b67/tumblr_opcxxcfs4H1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Samson comes to Hulks aid (sorta) and fights the remaining avengers. While herc deals with Hulk. Its weird because according to Herc, Samson is the larger threat and he leaves his raging partner to go help his buds.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/514bf37056c4417d7ce221050908fa01/tumblr_opd1o52GbK1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

And thats it..hulk walks off panel..and samson berates the avengers for causing destruction. Ironic since its his fault they (hulk/banner) are seperated to begin with. Its a non fight imo. I mean yes he handled Tony/Simon rather easy and he no selled Namor but it wasnt really a drawn out brawl. Plus Herc atleast had him stalemated until Herc lost interest. The rest kinda hung back/dealt with Samson from that point.

So like I said. This fight is nothing like the Thragg vs Battle Beast/Invincible/Omni-Man fight were he one shot BB and raped the father/son duo.

krisblaze
That fight is such a great showing for herc and hulk

LordofBrooklyn
Bump

deathslash
Hulk still loses.

carver9
Sin did some major misleading with those scans.

Adam Grimes
No she didn't

Sin I AM
Hulk still loses.

👍

Lol

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No she didn't

😙

"Id"
Real life Misdirection!!! eek!

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No she didn't

Yes, she did.

cdtm
Originally posted by "Id"
Real life Misdirection!!! eek!

He insulted me today.

Said he once thought I was one of the best posters. From him, there is no greater insult.

Sin I AM
Yes, she did.

how so carver? y are u sullying my reputation

carver9
Lol...im not trying to make you look bad, you just forgot a comic full of pages in your scans.

Sin I AM
Lol...im not trying to make you look bad, you just forgot a comic full of pages in your scans.

oh go for it...i honestly cant remember. it wont hurt my feelings, what did i leave out?

carver9
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers43321.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers44.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers45.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers46.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers47.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers48.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers49322.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers50.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers51.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers52.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers53.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers54.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers55.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers56.jpg

Sin I AM
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers43321.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers44.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers45.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers46.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers47.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers48.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers49322.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers50.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers51.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers52.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers53.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers54.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers55.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers56.jpg

Ok...what are u trying to prove here?

carver9
Now. In my previous post i tried to give a little background to Byrnes Hulk. Show you a new persona and what was going on with him. Any 315 pushes the plot forward. Samson initiates a nutrino-bath (classic Hulk theme) to seperate the man from the monster. As usual its successful and as usual without Bruce to rein him in our jolly jade giant runs amuk: cue Avengers.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4b173847e645b1875c78433d6d6c4ed5/tumblr_opcxn7YE0S1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Or atleast two of them. Tony and Simon (not Belmont the cool one but the lame ionic one) decide to engage. If you notice the dialogue Stark tells the WM to fall back "hes got this".

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e1e40b5a4e4d6635b320900210b04cee/tumblr_opcxnpjN6f1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/8696825f0b6218fba3f96d55c0bd4af9/tumblr_opcxob0nn81vq8arpo1_400.jpg

He obviously doesnt and besides a nice uppercut and a few repulser blasts he only serves to piss him off. Lucky for him WM had the assist.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2a3808a3ee5a44831d3be976ae732e4c/tumblr_opcxp0VVyN1vq8arpo1_400.jpghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/97981c3bac20b22d378b25dc3b42b1cb/tumblr_opcxundmTU1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

They proceed to get wrecked. Until Herc saves their collective asses. He is a big gun after all.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bf2b22b494cee525282226ecf8070371/tumblr_opcxvd8O3E1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Hulk isnt taking this disrespect lying down so he responds in kind. Pushing herc off and no selling Namor.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/fbf4af672cd746acaf6320f5424c4f08/tumblr_opcxvutaYc1vq8arpo1_400.jpg
https://68.media.tumblr.com/cd184835d9bf35339458bb4ac835ce26/tumblr_opcxwuZjab1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Up till now the Avengers havent put him down. And herc is the only one who can truly face him. As as you see from this point on its no longer a Hulk vs Avengers fight but a Hulk vs Herc one

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8c26000085bd39812307dfef3d154b67/tumblr_opcxxcfs4H1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

Samson comes to Hulks aid (sorta) and fights the remaining avengers. While herc deals with Hulk. Its weird because according to Herc, Samson is the larger threat and he leaves his raging partner to go help his buds.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/514bf37056c4417d7ce221050908fa01/tumblr_opd1o52GbK1vq8arpo1_400.jpg

And thats it..hulk walks off panel..and samson berates the avengers for causing destruction. Ironic since its his fault they (hulk/banner) are seperated to begin with. Its a non fight imo. I mean yes he handled Tony/Simon rather easy and he no selled Namor but it wasnt really a drawn out brawl. Plus Herc atleast had him stalemated until Herc lost interest. The rest kinda hung back/dealt with Samson from that point.

So like I said. This fight is nothing like the Thragg vs Battle Beast/Invincible/Omni-Man fight were he one shot BB and raped the father/son duo.

"And that's it. Hulk walks off panel".

That wasn't it.

Sin I AM
"And that's it. Hulk walks off panel".

That wasn't it.

Yes. Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.