Current Goku vs SS4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dispray
Current SSB Goku
Vs
SS4 Gogeta from GT
Neutral ground
Fight to the death
Who wins?

Flower23
Gt gogeta regular goku kamehameh was strong enough to destory an dimension and his base form is the same power level ssj3 goku o just imagine ssj4 goku Plus vegeta and in their ssj4 form and merge together to make gogeta gogeta will curbstomp ssb goku even with kiaken 10x

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SSB Goku absolutely curbstomps.

NewGuy01
Honestly? Gogeta, lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How?

Damborgson
Gogeta beats him. The multipliers aren't even close.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How?

Y'know, I was going to respond, but I lost interest halfway. Sorry.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Damborgson
Gogeta beats him. The multipliers aren't even close. What is the multiplier on Blue or fusion?

Inedian
Gogeta very easily, not even a fight.

Vorpal Ruin
SS4 Gogeta. The power gap between SSB Goku and the characters around him seems less significant than the gap of power between SS4 Gogeta and the characters around him.

ares834
SSB Goku stomps. lol

Universe shattering punches > multipliers

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^facts. And multipliers favor SSB Goku anyways. thumb up

Damborgson
Wanna bet you can't prove that?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, if we multiply based on destructive output, Goku going from solar system + to casually universal upon acquiring God Ki is way beyond whatever multiplier Gogeta has.

Whereas Base GT Goku ~ SS3 Buu Saga Goku, Vegeta was powerful enough to casually stomp SSJ3 Gotenks, who's >> SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku. Base Goku also matched FF RoF Frieza, who played around with SSJ Gohan without trying...in his first form. (If you don't remember, first form to final form was a 240x multiplier in the Namek Saga). In all honesty, first form Frieza alone was probably at or above SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku. So ROF base form Goku (who isn't even close to current base form Goku) is at least 240x stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku, based on multipliers.

Then you have to consider that Goku at least got 10 times stronger in his blue form from the U6 tournament to the 2nd time he fought Hit. Because he performed better against Hit the 2nd time in SSB than he did when he used KKx10. So current KKx10 SSB Goku lolshits on GT Gogeta based on multipliers.

Damborgson
Well, if we multiply based on destructive output, Goku going from solar system + to casually universal upon acquiring God Ki is way beyond whatever multiplier Gogeta has.

Whereas Base GT Goku ~ SS3 Buu Saga Goku, Vegeta was powerful enough to casually stomp SSJ3 Gotenks, who's >> SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku. Base Goku also matched FF RoF Frieza, who played around with SSJ Gohan without trying...in his first form. (If you don't remember, first form to final form was a 240x multiplier in the Namek Saga). In all honesty, first form Frieza alone was probably at or above SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku. So ROF base form Goku (who isn't even close to current base form Goku) is at least 240x stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku, based on multipliers.

Then you have to consider that Goku at least got 10 times stronger in his blue form from the U6 tournament to the 2nd time he fought Hit. Because he performed better against Hit the 2nd time in SSB than he did when he used KKx10. So current KKx10 SSB Goku lolshits on GT Gogeta based on multipliers.

What are you implying Goku's power was slightly above Cells or something in Z?

Interesting way of looking at it, but I'd need to see where Frieza exactly got a confirmed 240X boost going from base to FP final form.

Regardless this is something to work with, here's why I don't see it to be true though.

Goku at beginning of Z was roughly 5% of Beerus. Given that raging SSJ2 Vegeta pushed him to a casual 10%. But the end of BoG, supposedly Goku was around 60% of Beerus. Since then he's trained, gotten to blue, done all his shenanigans, and STILL is weaker than Beerus supposedly. That puts some very clear limits to his power.

GT Goku on the other hand, has some ridiculous amps to help him as well. Since he was more or less SSJ3 at base, then could turn to a ssj3 , then got AT LEAST a 10x amp from going SSJ4. Given that he matched Oozaru Baby.

After that he gets fused with Vegeta, and as we can see from Gotenks, fusions can turn someone who roughly equal to Z era androids 17 and 18, into someone who can beat the living hell out of Super Buu, who is noticeably stronger than SSJ3 Goku. This doesn't look good for Super Goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In his first form, Frieza had a confirmed PL of 530,000. In his final form, his PL was a confirmed 120,000,000. To be exact, it's a 226x power boost.

SSG Goku pushing Beerus to use 60% of his power was only in the movie, which isn't canon. In the anime, no such statement is made. If anything in the anime is inconsistent, it's Enraged Vegeta forcing Beerus to use 10% of his power.

Let me put it this way:

Base GT Goku ~ SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku
RoF Base Super Goku (AT LEAST) 226x > SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku

Once we carry all the multipliers out (and assuming SSJ4 is a 10x boost,) then:

SSJ4 Goku: 4,000 times stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku
RoF SSJ3 Goku: 90,400 times stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku

Then you factor in Super Saiyan Blue (which I'd argue is a bigger boost than SSJ4 gave to SSJ3, given it's literally SSG combined with super Saiyan) and all the massive improvements Goku has made from ROF to now, plus KKx10, and I don't see how Gogeta stands a chance based on multipliers or actual feats.

NewGuy01
Nah, the Super multipliers obviously don't fit into the Z mold. Hell, empirically even Blue isn't that much stronger than their base at this point.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, the Super multipliers obviously don't fit into the Z mold. Hell, empirically even Blue isn't that much stronger than their base at this point. And empirically there isn't a single feat Gogeta or anyone in GT has that's on par with destroying the universe. Omega Shenron by comparison had to do it very slowly as a chain reaction from his negative energy plague or whatever the **** it was called.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Either way you spin it, SSB Goku is superior.

carver9

Remember, base form Frieza, Gohan said he never felt power like that before and that is including the Buus. Frieza at this moment isn't a challenge to Goku. Imagine what level Frieza was at when he powered up and Black hair Goku was still matching him.

carver9
In his first form, Frieza had a confirmed PL of 530,000. In his final form, his PL was a confirmed 120,000,000. To be exact, it's a 226x power boost.

SSG Goku pushing Beerus to use 60% of his power was only in the movie, which isn't canon. In the anime, no such statement is made. If anything in the anime is inconsistent, it's Enraged Vegeta forcing Beerus to use 10% of his power.

Let me put it this way:

Base GT Goku ~ SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku
RoF Base Super Goku (AT LEAST) 226x > SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku

Once we carry all the multipliers out (and assuming SSJ4 is a 10x boost,) then:

SSJ4 Goku: 4,000 times stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku
RoF SSJ3 Goku: 90,400 times stronger than SSJ3 Buu Saga Goku

Then you factor in Super Saiyan Blue (which I'd argue is a bigger boost than SSJ4 gave to SSJ3, given it's literally SSG combined with super Saiyan) and all the massive improvements Goku has made from ROF to now, plus KKx10, and I don't see how Gogeta stands a chance based on multipliers or actual feats.

Vegeta was still unable to damage Beerus before Beerus even powered up. When Beerus powered up to 10%, nothing was shown to make me believe he was using a portion of that power against Vegeta. Remember, when he powered up he went into the mode of love tapping Vegeta instead of outright punching him/blasting him full out. What I'm saying is, when he powered up, he only used a tiny portion of that power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Agreed, and enraged Vegeta was > SSJ3 Goku. So at best, a character indeterminably more powerful than SSJ3 Goku got oneshotted by 10% Beerus raising his hand upwards.

NewGuy01
Not really; Vegeta was able to surpass Goku because he was in a bloodrage. By the time Beerus actually attacked him, he'd not only cooled down, but had pretty much already given up.

Then Beerus follows up by saying, "It's been a while since I had to use 10% of my full power." In other words, Vegeta's galick gun forced him to power up.

That said, the number was obviously phony; that literally couldn't have been 10% of Beerus' power. Perhaps it was intended to be as of the BoG arc, but at the moment it's impossible for that to have actually been the case. Much like Beerus needing to use 70% of his power to defeat SSG Goku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fair points all around.

Gogeta still an dies smile

NewGuy01
Nah.

GT Goku isn't a total scrub that considers Roshi to be a considerable fighting force.

carver9
Nothing was said of Vegeta powering down. Nothing.

carver9
Here is the scene...please tell me where he powered down before Beerus one shot koed him with a slap.

https://youtu.be/nK01_1UyXwU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.