Darksiders 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix

Estacado
Phuck yes!!!

Darksiders 2 is one of my fave games!

Impediment
About f*cking time.

I'm seriously excited for this.

ares834
Holy shit.

I never thought it was going to happen.

Kazenji
Need to get around to finishing off the 2nd game, Think i left it around The Phariseer section

but regardless, I'll be checking out this third one.

BruceSkywalker
looks like something i'd like

KingD19
I wonder how much of Fury being a massive b*tch to her brother is an act and how much is real. If Death already went to bat for War, then Fury and Strife need to realize just how screwy the Councl is.

Kazenji
It's bullshit how they didn't want to go with the names Pestilence or Famine because they didn't think the names sounded cool enough.

KingD19
Well it's not always War, Death, Pestilence and Famine.

The White Horse has been called Pestilence, Conquest, Victory, etc...

Each one has different names and iterations. But Fury and Strife do sound cooler and much more action-oriented for the Darksiders universe than Pestilence and Famine.

Kazenji
Someone like Pestilence would good for Darksiders, Going around giving the enemies different sort of disease's and i'd imagine him to be in the middle ground for actually fighting between War & Death.

Demonic Phoenix
pk_D2NSdOvA

Pre-alpha gameplay

Khazra Reborn
I was hoping that the 3rd one would have War as the playable character again. Oh well.

KingD19
The only way this ever was going to go was either Darksiders was it. or they tried to make 4 different games with each Horseman, which possibly leaves room for a 5th game where you can switch and it finishes the story.

Impediment
I'd like to see all four horsemen in this game, personally. I mean, making one game for every character seems very risky, especially since this franchise isn't exactly a money making gold pot like, say, the CoD franchise.

KingD19
Having them all show up is one thing, as they have all cameo'd in some way or fashion in the games. But for Strife to not get his own game after they made individual games for War, Death, and Fury would be kinda way off kilter for what they seem to be building.

Now I definitely wouldn't be against them all showing up and having scenes with all of them present. But It'd definitely imo still be centered on Fury, just how 1 was on War and 2 was on Death.

Khazra Reborn
Some kind of multi-player game where you could play as all 4 would be pretty awesome.

Also, was Fury always a girl? I thought there was some art book or something with one of the previous games that depicted them all as males.

Kazenji
7kj-xARhc-U

Jmanghan
Q-QgJ-EFq7A

wL-1BV_-C-Y

s91PgLA9hCM

Looks pretty damn cool, what ya'll think?

Impediment
Merged duplicate thread into the existing thread.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
Merged duplicate thread into the existing thread. I searched for it on here and on google, couldn't find it. Always try to search for a thread before making one.

Impediment
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I searched for it on here and on google, couldn't find it. Always try to search for a thread before making one.

It was literally on page one of the forum. stick out tongue

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
It was literally on page one of the forum. stick out tongue O-Oh...

Well damn.

Kazenji
FV4NBgofQh0

Impediment

Kazenji
^ So was Jim a fan of Darksiders 1 & 2 and felt the 3rd game was a step back in quality for the games.

Smasandian
Kind of lame that it plays like Dark Souls.

Darksiders has always been unapologetic rehash of Zelda/God Of War but it was done well. Or at least was very interesting.

And considering the last Zelda game is a different experience, there was a void for Zelda dungeon action game. But they decided to follow Dark Souls instead.

Kazenji
Yeah..tries to be like one of the Dark Souls games and fails at it

if the game is really a step back for the franchise, I'll pick the 3rd game up when it's at a cheaper price.

BruceSkywalker
been watching gameplay on youtube.. graphics look okay but will most likely wait a few months before I buy

Kazenji
Brought this game half price

for a game trying to emulator the Dark souls games, You have to get yourself killed to make the enemies respawn.... erm

should've made it that the Vulgrim shops were the bonfire.

cdtm
Sounds like a big disappointment.

Granted, I'm easily pleased and hate to complain, but think I'll pass.

Kazenji
It is a good game, Just don't buy it full price.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Sounds like a big disappointment.

Granted, I'm easily pleased and hate to complain, but think I'll pass. You complain a lot about most games, wut.

Kazenji
Especially ones that he sucks at playing and then complain's about that said game mechanics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.