Bajie (Into the Badlands) vs Nobu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Pure H2H in the Master's monastery dining hall.

Who takes it?

Flyattractor
Who is Nobu?

KingD19
Nobu from Daredevil.

Bajie should win with a smidge of difficulty. Badlands operates on a higher level in both skill and physicality, and even as a fat guy, Bajie was still able to fight off Cyan for a bit, who is the most powerful Dark One aside from The Master.

FrothByte
Darn it, I need to catch up with Badlands. They don't have S2 on netflix yet here.

carthage
Nobu but it's a solid fight

KingD19
I wouldn't give Nobu a win over a Dark One. And despite his looks, Bajie is still elite DO level, he just can't transform.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I wouldn't give Bajie a win over a fully trained, fully powered Dark One either at this point. He is Dark One trained, but he can't draw on their powers anymore, which just makes him a very highly skilled Badlands human (based on his feats so far, I'd say about Regent/Baron level). That being said, if he can hit that pressure point paralysis attack on Nobu, it would likely be the end of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.