Kratos (god Of War) Vs Asura (asura's Wrath)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
i am bored.

so i decide to make a controversial debate.

Both are composite

PIS and CIS are on.

Fight in indestructible Universe.

GO !

KingD19
The guy who punches out stars billions of lightyears away on accident.

dika123
Kratos doesn't give a damn about that.

KingD19
His damns don't matter. Asura has massively stronger feats than Kratos, period.

Demonic Phoenix
Dude, composite Asura is larger than the Earth, massively FTL, reacts to planet busting attacks as if they were tickles, and can bust through supergiant sized planets. Kratos can't even make a dent in the guy.

dika123
MFTL+ is the only problem to kratos. Other than that Kratos can deal with Asura Attack

Sacred Fire
Kratos wank is lol. haermm

KingD19
This f*cking guy.

Asura is the closest we'll get to Gurren Lagan in a video game and he thinks Kratos will beat him.

dika123
i am not wanking guys.

dika123
Originally posted by KingD19
This f*cking guy.

Asura is the closest we'll get to Gurren Lagan in a video game and he thinks Kratos will beat him.

i know Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the Multi-galaxy size mecha with universe level destructive capacity.

KingD19
You're saying Kratos can beat a guy who in his weakest form destroyed someone larger than Earth. And in this form, punches stars out of existence by mistake. He's bigger and far more powerful than anything Kratos has ever faced.

How exactly can he win? Because AR Gods are on a whole other spectrum of power.

NemeBro
This f*cking guy.

Asura is the closest we'll get to Gurren Lagan in a video game and he thinks Kratos will beat him. There are considerably more powerful gaming verses than Asura.

KingD19
Where you play the main character at that level of power?

NemeBro
Where you play the main character at that level of power? Sure, like in the Disgaea/Nippon series of games.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-06-2015/xVbTBq.gif

Same with the Megami Tensei/Persona games.

Asura's Wrath is admittedly consistently the most over the top in presentation.

StealthRanger
Darkstalkers is also above Asura's Wrath, if for no other reason than variety of powers

dika123
You're saying Kratos can beat a guy who in his weakest form destroyed someone larger than Earth. And in this form, punches stars out of existence by mistake. He's bigger and far more powerful than anything Kratos has ever faced.

How exactly can he win? Because AR Gods are on a whole other spectrum of power.

Kratos overpower zeus who more powerful than hades who can overpower cronos who can beat his father uranus who can create entire universe/galaxies, underworld which the size is immeasurable, human world which has infinite sky, domain of death which exist outside realm of olympus, and Nyx dimension which there are moon inside that dimension

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.