Ezra rivaling Kanan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDuelist9
During the Rebels Season 4 panel FPJ comments on how Ezra could be even better than Kanan by the end of Season 3 and how he knows his own (Kanan) strength levels and the potential of Taylor's (Ezra). Does this mean Ezra's rivaling Kanan by the end of Season 3?

Starts around 30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPm-X5M-DrA&t=1818s

Darth Thor
I still go by on screen feats and power scaling. Anything else such as commentary should be a secondary source IMO.

Given that I'd say No. Ezra's not shown to be on Kanan's level yet Imo. But I'm sure he'll rival/surpass Kanan in the final series.

DarthDuelist9
Sure but in this case FPJ's saying he's aware of the supposed power levels of Kanan and Ezra while Filoni's sitting a couple seats away from him. On screen we actually had Visions and Voices where the Nightsisters deemed Ezra stronger than Kanan but based on the rest I would agree with you, season 4 should be a more realistic option.

Darth Thor
I mean Ezra did have some great feats in the S3 opener, but not sure how much of that was to do with Ezra experimenting in the dark side.

DarthDuelist9
Yeah, I agree that he stepped back a bit in after the season 3 premiere but he still learned those abilities so he should've easily surpassed that level by the end of the season.

Darth Abonis
By Season 4, he will surpass Kanan.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
By Season 4, he will surpass Kanan.

Hopefully yeah smile

Beniboybling
Hasn't Kanan already admitted Ezra is better than him on screen?

Rockydonovang
didn't talzin's spirits consider ezra stronger? though to be fair, that could be referring to potential

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Hasn't Kanan already admitted Ezra is better than him on screen?

I only know of the season 3 finale when Kanan comments how he can't learn Ezra anything more and that's what FPJ's talking about in the panel.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
didn't talzin's spirits consider ezra stronger? though to be fair, that could be referring to potential

The Dathomir Witches considered Ezra stronger indeed but the next episode Kanan's outperforming Ezra when jumping over a chasm so it's kind of contradictory.

|King Joker|
Pussy

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Pussy

?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
I only know of the season 3 finale when Kanan comments how he can't learn Ezra anything more and that's what FPJ's talking about in the panel.

Eh well Kanan never really finished his own training, so him not being able to teach him anything more would make sense.

But not really seeing how this means Ezra surpassed him. He probably will though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Pussy

LMFAOOO

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
?

Hes mad because of the "thing" DD remember lol

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh well Kanan never really finished his own training, so him not being able to teach him anything more would make sense.

But not really seeing how this means Ezra surpassed him. He probably will though.

Indeed.

It was more in combination with the Nightsisters considering Ezra the strongest of the two and FPJ's comments on how "Ezra might be better than him".

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Hes mad because of the "thing" DD remember lol

I've absolutely no idea what your talking about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.