How would an anti SJW-SJW act on a forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
I've finally got my head round the term social justice warrior. It's someone on a moral crusade of their making or some cause they have bought into. Now imagine if the SJW didn't know they were an SJW and the reason they had bought into was the vilification of other sjws. How would they act on an internet forum?

cdtm
No SJW thinks of themselves as a SJW.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I've finally got my head round the term social justice warrior. It's someone on a moral crusade of their making or some cause they have bought into. Now imagine if the SJW didn't know they were an SJW and the reason they had bought into was the vilification of other sjws. How would they act on an internet forum?

I imagine one way they would act would be to pretend like they had no idea what a SJW was until recently.

I imagine they would also be so pathetic they create several topics dedicated to passive aggressively talking shit about specific posters.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
No SJW thinks of themselves as a SJW. So what you are saying is: Social Justice Warrior is a subjective label applied by others?

So there is no such thing as a self-proclaimed Social Justice Warrior? Doesn't this mean it is just a derogatory form and an attempt at playground bullying?

Beniboybling
Shut up liberal cuck.

riv6672
As stupid as any other person who gets behind a computer to talk shit safely on a message board.

Emperordmb
Nah some people probably would identify as SJWs to "reclaim their identity" or some shit.

Silent Master
9TGE4squIhA

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Silent Master
9TGE4squIhA

That might be the most cringey thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
So what you are saying is: Social Justice Warrior is a subjective label applied by others?

So there is no such thing as a self-proclaimed Social Justice Warrior? Doesn't this mean it is just a derogatory form and an attempt at playground bullying?

Nobody said there was such a thing as a self proclaimed SJW. So clearly when you said you'd "finally wrapped your head around it" you spoke too soon.

But I can't blame you, I mean you *just* learned what a SJW was a few weeks ago, right? wink

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Shut up liberal cuck.

😚

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.