Deathstroke vs. Wolverine Villains (Gauntlet Style)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Deathstroke gets his Ikon suit & whatever else is standard gear for him these days.

1. Lady Deathstrike
2. Daken
3. Silver Samurai
4. Sabretooth
5. Gorgon
6. Omega Red

Slade gets 2 hours rest between fights.

How far does he go?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by byrdgang21
1. Lady Deathstroke

Deathstroke has a sister? vin

byrdgang21
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Deathstroke has a sister? vin

autocorrect

StiltmanFTW
Tell me more about the Ikon suit. It could generate a strong forcefield, yes?

byrdgang21
Tell me more about the Ikon suit. It could generate a strong forcefield, yes?

Yes it creates force fields around an area of attack. Said to be pretty much invulnerable against attacks the size of human fists. He's taken punches from Superman. But the larger size of an attack or larger the area the attack hits, the weaker the shields get.

RadZoa
Slade should win, he's simply too cool for these chumps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RadZoa
Slade should win, he's simply too cool for these chumps.

Just like Tim Drake is too cool for Daredevil? laughing out loud

Are you old enough to post on KMC? Serious question. Have you read the rules?

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Yes it creates force fields around an area of attack. Said to be pretty much invulnerable against attacks the size of human fists. He's taken punches from Superman. But the larger size of an attack or larger the area the attack hits, the weaker the shields get.

I saw it withstanding Supes for a while, yes. How is its resistance to piercing attacks?

byrdgang21
Idk about it's protection against piercing attacks, or pheromones & death spores for that matter

DarkSaint85
It's been specifically said to be stronger the smaller the attack's surface area.

So it deals with Superman level punches better than, say, if that kinetic energy was spread over an AoE attack.

Piercing attacks, being over an even smaller surface area, would be useless.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's been specifically said to be stronger the smaller the attack's surface area.

So it deals with Superman level punches better than, say, if that kinetic energy was spread over an AoE attack.

makes sense

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I agree completely with this. Deathstroke should do very well here. I see him losing to Omega Red due to the death spores and their effects. I feel as if he'd be over-matched against Gorgon and Creed, but his tech could likely mitigate anything that he lacks physically.

cdtm
Pretty sure Slade has a filtering system built into his mask.

RadZoa
Just like Tim Drake is too cool for Daredevil? laughing out loud

Are you old enough to post on KMC? Serious question. Have you read the rules?

I saw it withstanding Supes for a while, yes. How is its resistance to piercing attacks? There's an age limit? I'm over 18 if that's what you're asking. I'm kind of obsessed with Deathstroke now after watching Young Justice.

If Daredevil is above Tim then how would he stack up against RedHood/Nightwing?

Dareangel
Originally posted by RadZoa

If Daredevil is above Tim then how would he stack up against RedHood/Nightwing?

he would beat them just like he would beat batman.

now as for this thread, with this force field of his people here are talking about he easily makes it to omega red. the onthy question here would be how can slade deal with the deathspores. this is the only single thing standing in his way.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Dareangel
he would beat them just like he would beat batman.

now as for this thread, with this force field of his people here are talking about he easily makes it to omega red. the onthy question here would be how can slade deal with the deathspores. this is the only single thing standing in his way. Nah, Todd would be too much for him, I'd say Daredevil can maybe eeek out a 5.3/10 against Drake

Dareangel
you are forgeting daredevils radar senses that allow him easily avoid getting hit. its like spider senses. and yes now you will bring me the fact he gets tagged eventually. thats also the thing with spiderman, because comics will be really boring if you will have people that cant be touched. not saying you cant touch them, but for human streets like nightwing, lets say he will have a hard time striking daredevil while daredevil will simply beat him up. same goes for batman, only thing is batman is smarter and will figure out about the senses and how to use them against daredevil.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Dareangel
you are forgeting daredevils radar senses that allow him easily avoid getting hit. its like spider senses. and yes now you will bring me the fact he gets tagged eventually. thats also the thing with spiderman, because comics will be really boring if you will have people that cant be touched. not saying you cant touch them, but for human streets like nightwing, lets say he will have a hard time striking daredevil while daredevil will simply beat him up. same goes for batman, only thing is batman is smarter and will figure out about the senses and how to use them against daredevil. Except that we've seen Daredevil get hit plenty of times despite his radar, acting like Daredevil is untouchable despite decades worth of showings that show otherwise is a pretty lame argument. He'll lose to a more skilled opponent with better stats.

Vanguard
Four Five and Six are some hard ass fights. I don't necessarily like the Ikon suit, because its a gimmick. He probably won't have it for long. But with it, I think he'd get to five. Definitely stops at six.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Four Five and Six are some hard ass fights. I don't necessarily like the Ikon suit, because its a gimmick. He probably won't have it for long. But with it, I think he'd get to five. Definitely stops at six.

You keep saying that, but he's had it for a while now and still has it. You can't ignore it, because you don't like it. Slade is likely going to get more powerful, too. Speed Force and all. Happy crying. stick out tongue

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
You keep saying that, but he's had it for a while now and still has it. You can't ignore it, because you don't like it. Slade is likely going to get more powerful, too. Speed Force and all. Happy crying. stick out tongue

Get more powerful you say. I'll believe it when I see it.

Zack M
Originally posted by Vanguard
Get more powerful you say. I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah, he's supposed to gain powers from the Speed Force. That's probably why he changed his costume. He's going to be the "fastest man alive". Who knows how long he'll have that power.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Yeah, he's supposed to gain powers from the Speed Force. That's probably why he changed his costume. He's going to be the "fastest man alive". Who knows how long he'll have that power.

laughing

Zack M
Tis true:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.