Young Justice power scaling is WHACK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
How can Deathstroke fight Black Beetle? The same Black Beetle that could fight freaking Mongul? Whaaaaa?

cdtm
Slade fights Superboy in the comics. sad

And Monguls been pretty weak since the pre crisis era in all media. Byrne Superman one shot KO'd him around their first meeting, and Timm-verse Mongul got the holy heck beaten out of him by Supes in the "For the man who has everything" adaptation.

StiltmanFTW
Slade fights SuperMAN, you mean.

Same Superman you blow every single day of kmcing for no reason at all. Iron Fist at least is interesting.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Slade fights SuperMAN, you mean.

Same Superman you blow every single day of kmcing for no reason at all. Iron Fist at least is interesting.

Iron Fist from the comics is great.

Nuclear Iron Fist, the fanboy-version, is ludicrously retarded. XD

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

And to think that cdtm was actually considered a Danny fanboy before Shari. Lol, turns out he's a real lightweight.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

And to think that cdtm was actually considered a Danny fanboy before Shari. Lol, turns out he's a real lightweight.

Everybody turned lightweight in fanboyism since I met Sharivan...

I think that's due to his fierce dedication in his overwhelming wank of his favourites character mixed with a total illiteracy and a true mental retardation.

The guy couldn't read a comic book or someone's post without completely twisting the content and destroying the meaning.

He became the top 1 most retarded person I ever met on the internet and in my life. That's truly something. He was one of the most aggressive and uneducated fanboy that crossed my path...

The guy deserves a medal for being a genuine retarded *******. laughing

RadZoa
I'm only talking about Young Justice Slade who was able to hold his own against Black Beetle. This would put Slade in the same category as Black Betle and Mongul, both who handed Superboy and Wondergirl there asses

John Murdoch
Originally posted by RadZoa
How can Deathstroke fight Black Beetle? The same Black Beetle that could fight freaking Mongul? Whaaaaa?

Just binge-watched Young Justice again. What a great animated show; cannot wait for season 3. That being said...

...Ya, guys like Deathstroke, Sportsmaster, Cheshire, etc., going toe-to-toe with legit uber-powered characters such as Black Beetle and Superboy made for entertaining throwdowns, but kinda made you go, "What?! Superboy could just go punch Bane a couple of times and he'd be in a coma."

That's always a complaint of mine: you know how a Kid Flash or Superboy could handle these threats, yet they always take the self-righteous (mistaken) high-road of "well, I cannot kill/disable these villains cause I'm a hero." While I thought he was interesting as one of the series' big bads, Vandal Savage is the number one example of this: being really old and experienced with a healing factor won't stop someone who can run the speed of sound, go intangible, has super strength, whatever from punching/phasing a fist through your chest.

RadZoa
Kid Flash had trouble with Vandal Savage too.

cdtm
Black Adam jobbed harder then anyone.

RadZoa
When was Black Adam in Young Justice?

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
When was Black Adam in Young Justice?

Legion of Doom arc in Season 2.

TethAdamTheRock
How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.