Gohan vs Yakon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pre training. Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Gohan at his pussiest level? Yakon perhaps, though I'd still give it to like Buu saga Gohan even when he was weaker and rusty before Mystic happened. Not sure how Babidi's "killies of energy" thing was measured, though Yakon was said to have 800 killies while super saiyan Goku was 3000.

cdtm
A kili is supposed to be 50,000 on a scouter.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^Yakon gets insta oneshotted, if that's the case. 800 kilis only equals 40,000,000 on the scouter, which is a third of Namek Saga Frieza.

cdtm
Even with Krillin holding his own with Gohan? smile

What's his pl now, I wonder?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krllin's? Somewhere in the billions.

Gohan's? Super high billions, low trillions.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^Yakon gets insta oneshotted, if that's the case. 800 kilis only equals 40,000,000 on the scouter, which is a third of Namek Saga Frieza.

Yeah, but going by that scale, Goku's power would have to have remained almost exactly the same since the Namek saga.

Besides, the reason Yakon is dangerous to the Saiyans is because he can devour a Super Saiyan's light. Granted, anyone who can go SSJ2 can overload him, so Gohan would still win if he went all out...

(Also, LOL @ Gohan's Super PL being in the trillions if Buu-saga Goku's was only 150,000,000.)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your post assumes the Beerus quote isn't retarded. Which it is. smile

carver9
Using that scale, it was said that 800 kili was enough to shed 12 planets in a single blast. Yakon is still hellava powerful.

NewGuy01
You say that, but according to the quote you're referring to, a couple hundred kilis are required to destroy a planet... Which is contrary to your stance that Vegeta and First Form Frieza would be capable of it...

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your post assumes the Beerus quote isn't retarded. Which it is. smile

My post doesn't assume that at all, yours does. If 3000 kilis is equivalent to a PL of 150,000,000... Then that would mean Buu-saga Goku is literally the same as Namek-saga Goku in terms of power... Unless you're prepared to accept that, I'd caution you against putting Yakon below Frieza...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.