Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Unamped Malak

Force sabers all out

Rockydonovang
hmm
does malak get dooku~bastilla scaling?

darthbane77
Malak

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by darthbane77
Malak Dies
thumb up

SunRazer
Malak has literally nothing to compare to Vader, yeah. Someone who can compare to Vader kicks his shit in.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Malak has literally nothing to compare to Vader, yeah. Someone who can compare to Vader kicks his shit in.
but but, bastilla~dooku! Wizards of the coast is a source!

SunRazer
Dooku factually stomps Malak too, per being a better swordsman than novel Revan and more powerful than novel Revan per scaling with Yoda. Given that Malak's well below KotOR Revan, somebody above novel Revan can walk all over him.

Rockydonovang
The best part of all this is that its ant who's provided the basis for these arguments for dooku and mace
"ironic isn't it"
Ahsoka has risen
Kenobi has risen
Anakin has risen,
Mace has risen
Dooku has risen
The PT era has risen

Jaina's next

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Jaina's next no

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no
FOTJ Jaina is a luke level combatant

DarthAnt66
Malak.

DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka, solidly more skilled and powerful. Malak may be more versatile.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak dies
thumb up

Emperordmb
Ahsoka... but this PT wank (Dooku wank in particular) is getting out of hand.

Rockydonovang
nah, it's just that stwor was way too high before with dumb crap like

revan>>anakin
Valk~de sidious
Malgus~Vader
Revan~Yoda

Almost universally accepted

DarthDuelist9
Little bit salty DMB?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Little bit salty DMB?
What are your thoughts on maul being a sub-Kenobi and sub-Ahsoka level scrub now?

carthage
Malgus~Vader

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Azronger
Ahsoka stomps

DarthDuelist9
What are your thoughts on maul being a sub-Kenobi and sub-Ahsoka level scrub now?

Doubt I care about your opinion.

nfactor1995
Dooku factually stomps Malak too, per being a better swordsman than novel Revan and more powerful than novel Revan per scaling with Yoda. Given that Malak's well below KotOR Revan, somebody above novel Revan can walk all over him.

He is factually more powerful per scaling with Yoda? What scaling?

DarthAnt66
Dooku's not above novel Revan, kek.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Doubt I care about canonical scaling and statements of authority.

erm

SunRazer
Originally posted by nfactor1995
He is factually more powerful per scaling with Yoda? What scaling?

The quote saying Yoda had to resort to his lightsaber, meaning he couldn't beat Dooku with the Force alone.

nfactor1995
The quote saying Yoda had to resort to his lightsaber, meaning he couldn't beat Dooku with the Force alone.

So we're taking that one quote and saying it makes Dooku factually more powerful? Despite other quotes saying that Yoda easily defeated Dooku in both Force and lightsaber combat? Or others saying Yoda was easily deflecting Dooku's force attacks? Or the fact that Yoda never even attempted an offensive force attack? I feel like there are too many conflicting quotes to just out and claim that one specific one stands out among the rest and should be considered factual.

Rockydonovang
its not one quote nfactor.

On the other hand the statement that yoda was "easily" beat by dooku is isolated and older

SunRazer
Nfactor - Actually, that's four quotes that say Yoda couldn't beat Dooku now, it's just the others were unreliable or potentially ambiguous, but with this quote a solid case can now be made for it.

And no, the only quotes that say Yoda repelled the attacks easily would be the one from LoE (which is outnumbered and contradicts the source material) and the one saying he deflected the objects Dooku threw at him easily, with that not meaning much since deflecting objects doesn't mean anything anyway (ESB Luke could defect objects Vader threw at him).

The vast majority of quotes commend Dooku's performance and suggest it was a close fight, not that Yoda won easily, or else I'd support the latter notion.

DarthAnt66
Three quotes, I believe. Quotes derived from the same source shouldn't be counted as multiple.

And two of these sources also state Yoda easily handled Dooku in other versions, lmfao.

There's also half a dozen quotes, all from unique sources, saying Yoda easily repelled Dooku's attacks, as I highlighed in my EU post.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t642402.html

There's absolutely no majority saying the fight was close. That's literally fake news. The majority of sources suggest Yoda won easily.

--- --- ---

Saying Dooku was close to Yoda:

- Fact Files

- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

- Lightsabers Guide

Saying Yoda won easily:

- Script

- Adult Novelization (some parts)

- Comic

- Junior Comic (Canon)

- Photo Comic

- Movie Storybook

- Junior Novelization

- Beware of the Sith

- Mysteries of the Jedi

- New Essential Chronology

- Fact Files

- Laybrinth of Evil

And Fact Files and Insider suggests Yoda was holding back, too.

Beniboybling
There is no debate lol, we've all read what happened in the comic and the novels. Dooku is a loser who got trounced.

Rockydonovang
Ant the vast majority of the stiuff you say says :yoda won easily" doesn't actually say "yoda won easily"

Lord Stark

laughing Ahsoka isn't comparable to Vader.

Beniboybling
She's beyond him, yeah.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Lord Stark
laughing Ahsoka isn't comparable to Vader.
I mean aside from contending for almost two minutes with him on a ds nexus, nah, not comparable

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
She's beyond him, yeah.
nah, we have authoritative quotes saying both that vader can match ahsoka and beat ahsoka on even ground, though obviously it should be close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.