Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titchmaster
I thought it would be interesting to see people's response to this. What is Neo? Is he just another 'One', part of the system or something bigger. Also, what is his connection with Smith? I get the feeling Smith's gonna play a MUCH bigger part in M3...

turin
well i think he is the one but not just another one, he is something much bigger. plus when you have someone like Neo you need an anti-neo who is just as powerful or more so. Smith will fill in that role and i dont know how but he will be just as powerful as neo by time their final conflict takes place which will decide everything.

alaba
since neo is now half robot, seems like he might betray zion in revolutions...'cause he can feel them now, probably meaning he feels for them.

Evy_O
Agree with turin smile

turin
well i doubt he would betray man for the machines just because he can feel for the machines, after all it appears to me that mankind got the worse end of the deal.

Mithrandir
I can imagine seeing Hugo's payroll....20 million dollars(times a billion, due to all the smiths)

turin
good one, i bet Neo wish he could replicate himself just for that benefit

Big_Diek
Neo is not part machine...here is the thing...Neo is just another one ladies and gentlmen, sorry to break it to ya...but He is special in the regard that when faced with the decision of the two doors...he chose the one to trinity...Maybe being in the matrix and in the real world longer then the former ones has made him realize something...Here is the reason for the machine control thingy....Neo can pretty much control things in the matrix...well the matrix is just a big machine...like the machines in the real world, it's the same damned technology created by the same source...so he realizes this and then he can stop any machine connected to the machine mainframe/source it's really simple once you think about it...as for Smith, (I've seen revo) When they face off, neo and smith...smith is stronger...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.