Master Roshi vs Super Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Yes. This thread now exists. Thank you Dragon Ball Super. laughing

carver9
Or you all are taking what you are seeing too serious. Goku is battling his best friends, not his worst enemies. Sigh. Cell stomps. Question, would any of you go all out in a fist match against your Granddad or Grandmother if they asked you too?

NewGuy01
Not enough information to tell at the moment.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
Or you all are taking what you are seeing too serious. Goku is battling his best friends, not his worst enemies. Sigh. Cell stomps. Question, would any of you go all out in a fist match against your Granddad or Grandmother if they asked you too?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t642227.html

Anyway, it's not honorable to give answer to this thread.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t642227.html

Anyway, it's not honorable to give answer to this thread.

I made this thread because people was talking about Krillin being >>> Frieza, Cell, etc...

My post in this thread was me being sarcastic.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
I made this thread because people was talking about Krillin being >>> Frieza, Cell, etc...

My post in this thread was me being sarcastic.

So is Kenshin just kidding with this thread. It can't be anything else. No one is taking this seriously.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
So is Kenshin just kidding with this thread. It can't be anything else. No one is taking this seriously.

He is serious. He thinks Goku should've punched a hole in Roshi and Krillin. Hell, since Krillin did good against Blue, I'm sure he thinks Krillin>>>>Base Form Goku and >>>>> Golden Frieza.

Kento
Obviously Master Roshi wins. I mean the ending of the newest episode said the 10 strongest in the universe. So Roshi must be stronger than Goten and Trunks who themselves should be at least close to Perfect Cell level.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, one of the 10 strongest fighters of universe 7, out of those still left alive who weren't killed off... Goten and Trunks getting thrown under the bus I can agree is dumb itself, but with the other new saiyans they were introducing I guess they didn't want to have too many of them overall. IDK

17 and the like I can at least buy getting significantly stronger from training over the years, but Roshi possibly surpassing Cell? As a Cell fan this kinda hurts, even more than his treatment in GT. Dammit Super. lol (Regardless of whether this is a serious or joke thread, don't really care)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.