JLA: God of Gods Vs WonderWorld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WW_zpsxhuxuyth.png
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WW2_zpswyyn8kmv.jpg

vs

Minus Death Flash
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/GOG_zpst6vtye6c.jpg

Galan007
Justice League, imo.

Shazam alone was packing the combined power of the Old Gods/Third World, it was directly implied that both Hal and Lex were touting universal power, and Bruce is nigh-omniscient/invulnerable. Clark is fodderish.

*Removing Flash/Death was smart, though, as he would've solo'd. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Glimmer runs perpendicular to time, and soloes thumb up

Zack M
Glimmer>>>Flash??

DarkSaint85
Well, Wally went searching for a guy who could help them....and came back with the Glimmer.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Galan007
Justice League, imo.

Shazam alone was packing the combined power of the Old Gods/Third World, it was directly implied that both Hal and Lex were touting universal power, and Bruce is nigh-omniscient/invulnerable. Clark is fodderish.

*Removing Flash/Death was smart, though, as he would've solo'd. thumb up

Not seeing how Flash would solo. He has or hasn't shown any ability to operate on his own merit as the Black Racer. Probably won't at this point either.

The best he could do would be stalemate. Given he has to wait for someone to be killed so he can reap or be manipulated by a more powerful force.

Shazam honestly didn't do much of anything outside his oneshot. Lex wasn't to impressive either he was on the losing end of a tight against a weakened Anti-Monitor. And lex only had a portion of Darkseid's power.

Hal was pretty ****ing impressive though. Bruce isn't invulnerable Diana's lasso could touch him, Manhattan was possibly suggest capable of it as well as Grail.

Zack M
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Not seeing how Flash would solo. He has or hasn't shown any ability to operate on his own merit as the Black Racer. Probably won't at this point either.

The best he could do would be stalemate. Given he has to wait for someone to be killed so he can reap or be manipulated by a more powerful force.

Shazam honestly didn't do much of anything outside his oneshot. Lex wasn't to impressive either he was on the losing end of a tight against a weakened Anti-Monitor. And lex only had a portion of Darkseid's power.

Hal was pretty ****ing impressive though. Bruce isn't invulnerable Diana's lasso could touch him, Manhattan was possibly suggest capable of it as well as Grail.

How do you see this fight going down, though?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Zack M
How do you see this fight going down, though?

Honestly been awhile since I read Rock of Ages I presume is where Wonderworld is from

DarkSaint85
Wonder World is from the Mageddon storyline, where Morrison left the JLa.

He had been teasing it up until World War 3 (not the BA storyline).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.