Chichi Versus Mr. Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
This actually sounds like it'd be a pretty amusing, and possibly close, fight. What do you guys think?

Ridley_Prime
Hercule I like better as a character, but Chichi takes it.

Kento
ChiChi actually knows how to control her ki, I don't really see Satan even above the likes of Nam from early DB.

cdtm
Satan wins, with ease. Far too durable.

Kento
ChiChi has just as good durability feats. How many times has Goku slapped her on the back and sent her flying through the walls of their house, and through trees surrounding them? Also a kick by ssj Goten.

cdtm
Mostly filler.

Even if it wasn't, there's a difference between them going a little too hard and knocking you through a wall, and Cell slapping you into a mountain.

Henry_Pym
Satan is played for laughs but he is legitimately super strong. I'm not sure if he is agile enough to actually land a blow on chichi or not before she could drop him. (assuming that they are fighting in good faith)

KingD19
ChiChi has actually fought and managed against superhuman opponents. She took out 2 of Lord Slug's soldiers, and I'd put them >>>>>>>>>>>>Hercule. She also had Gohan on the run when she and Maron and Roshi got hypnotized.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.