Rose Wilson vs. Damien Wayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Progeny of Deathstroke vs. Son of Batman

Who wins

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Both have Katanas

riv6672
I'm more up on Damien than Rose, so leaning his way.

Zack M
Damian is a little more skilled, but Rose has the physical, healing advantage, on top of precog. Rose wins both rounds

riv6672
Interesting.

Sin I AM
Damien is the "weakest" Robin. Rose gets the nod

riv6672
Really? Weakest? Thought he was supposed to be bad ass.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Damian is a little more skilled, but Rose has the physical, healing advantage, on top of precog. Rose wins both rounds thumb up Originally posted by riv6672
Really? Weakest? Thought he was supposed to be bad ass. nope, he's an arrogant twerp that's had trouble with Tim, gotten shot point blank by Jason, was the underling of Dick, and is afraid of his father. He tries to be edgy like Jason, isn't nearly as skilled as Dick, and couldn't even compare to Tim's intellect, and he's supposed to be the future of the Batman family.

riv6672
^^^Oy.

Sin I AM
Pretty much what deathslash said. As far as robins go hes the least impressive. Dick better leader/fighter. Tim smarter. Todd more badass. If u read his books he spends more time bringing up the awesomeness of his father/grandfather than actually proving he's as good.

If i had to rank him hed be fourth. Only above stephanie brown

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pretty much what deathslash said. As far as robins go hes the least impressive. Dick better leader/fighter. Tim smarter. Todd more badass. If u read his books he spends more time bringing up the awesomeness of his father/grandfather than actually proving he's as good.

If i had to rank him hed be fourth. Only above stephanie brown I'd even put Stephanie above him. At least she had the balls to step out of the shadow of the name Robin and make something of herself and she also (to the best of my knowledge) hasn't died and had to be resurrected. Hell, Damian also died at a younger age than Jason did.

Sin I AM
I think the only robin that hasnt died is Dick. Even carrie died

riv6672
And this kid's in the club. Jeez, talk about nepotism.

Zack M
Damien is actually pretty impressive. He's designed that way to eventually surpass Bruce Wayne. Not only was he trained at an early by the best fighters, but he's also a genius, too. Definitely smarter than Bruce at the same age.

riv6672
^^^see thats what i'd gotten till this thread.

marwash22
I think the only robin that hasnt died is Dick. Even carrie died Dick "died" during the Forever Evil arc... that's where the "Grayson" book came from.

BruceSkywalker
Damien guts her..the end

Zack M
Uh, no. Rose has stalemated Timber Wolf. At this point, she's far above Damien, if you're counting her DCnU feats.

riv6672
TW?
Yeah, she's got this.

Zack M
Yeah, early on when she crossed over with the Legion of Super-Heroes. She also seemed augmented by Harvest.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marwash22
Dick "died" during the Forever Evil arc... that's where the "Grayson" book came from.

When?

marwash22
When? "Forever Evil" was like 3 years ago.

Dick had his identity revealed to the world, then he was kidnapped by Earth-3 Wonder Woman and strapped to a bomb that could only be stopped when Dick's heart stopped. Lex killed him to disarm the bomb and then shocked him back to life... but Batman didn't tell anyone, letting Dick stay "dead" so he could go undercover with Spyral as Agent 37 in the "Grayson" book.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marwash22
"Forever Evil" was like 3 years ago.

Dick had his identity revealed to the world, then he was kidnapped by Earth-3 Wonder Woman and strapped to a bomb that could only be stopped when Dick's heart stopped. Lex killed him to disarm the bomb and then shocked him back to life... but Batman didn't tell anyone, letting Dick stay "dead" so he could go undercover with Spyral as Agent 37 in the "Grayson" book.

👍👍 ok. I didnt remember his death. I thought Luthor intended it. Thx!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.