GotG vs. MCU team gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Guardians of the Galaxy goes through one MCU team after the other. They get healed after each match. How far do they get? Or if you feel like the order is messed up, which teams can they beat?

Team GotG:

Starlord
Gamora
Drax
Rocket
Groot (adult)
Nebula
Yondu

Vs.

Round1: Team Defenders
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Ironfist
Punisher
Elektra
Colleen Wing

Round2: Team Agents of SHIELD
Quake
Melinda May
Coulson
Ward
The Patriot
Ghost Rider
Yo-yo

Round3: Team Cap
Captain America
Winter Soldier
Falcon
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Ant-man
Agent 13

Round4: Team Ironman
Ironman
Warmachine
Black Widow
Vision
Spiderman
Black Panther
Dr. Strange (I'm adding him here just to equalize numbers)

Round5: Team Thor:
Thor
Hulk
Loki
Sif
Warriors 3

Standard gears for everyone. Everyone fighting with intent to kill. No one has any knowledge of anyone else, fight in a football field.

TheVaultDweller
They could likely beat team 1 and 2, and potentially team 3. It depends on Yondu and Rocket IMO. Rocket generally packs a pretty big arsenal, and Yondu's arrow could probably kill anyone on team 3, but both are basically glass cannons, so they would need the rest of the Guardians to keep the other team busy while they do their thing. I don't see them taking out teams 4 or 5 though.

FrothByte
bump

John Murdoch
Team GotG should stop at 4; you've got Black Panther, and 3 monster hitters in IM, WM, and SM, plus I don't see how anyone is hurting Vision.

If they make it past 4, they stop HARD at 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.