Mace vs TPM Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
Mace completed with ROTS Sids, can Mace beat TPM Sidious?

Or is the most powerful sith lord in history too much for the jedi order's no., even as of TPM

Beniboybling
Sids dispatches him with a gesture.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
can Mace beat TPM Sidious?

No.
He's not going to get amped.

I mean, Canon Mace fought him evenly, but let's be honest here: EoTPM Sidious is stronger than any Canon char.

cdtm
Considering Mace had Palpatine dead to rights in ROTS, I'd say yes. He's lucky Anakin's an idiot.

Geistalt
Post-Plagueis Sidious kicks Mace's ass, Canon or not.

I mean, Mace could take a couple rounds out of 10, but Sidious pretty much already has the galaxy under control.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
No.
He's not going to get amped.

I mean, Canon Mace fought him evenly, but let's be honest here: EoTPM Sidious is stronger than any Canon char.
why wouldn't he get amped? And why are we assuming it was a temporary amp rather than permanent growth as a result of the massive mental confrontation(and we know that confrontations/realizations lead to force growth) and utterly massive realization that the republic, his one attachment which he dedicated his whole life towards, was controlled by his mortal enemy?

Geistalt
Huh. It would explain his out-tiering of Dooku (from 8 to low 9).

relentless1
Originally posted by cdtm
Considering Mace had Palpatine dead to rights in ROTS, I'd say yes. He's lucky Anakin's an idiot.

no he didn't. Sids took a dive, we've been over this in the past, check the history.

as far as TPM Mace vs TPM Sidious, Sidious wins by a landslide, Mace isn't a Clone Wars vet at this point so he's not nearly as good as he was at the end of the Clone Wars. Palpatine on the other hans has had all the combat training required to make him as badass as he was in TCW and ROTS knowing that he hasn't had prolonged battle experience in the War being that he's the puppet master and all

darthbane77

Rockydonovang
this is rots mace, not tpm mace

slayne
Yeah, Sidious still stomps.

Kurk
I'd say Mace's "win" against RotS Sheev was a minority out of ten. TPM Sheev still wins, albeit a slightly narrower margin.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
this is rots mace, not tpm mace Originally posted by slayne
Yeah, Sidious still stomps.

NTJack0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.