Hero of Tython runs the PT Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
SoR Hero of Tython. Legends versions of all (plus TCW). All-out fights, to the death, on neutral ground.

1. TPM Qui-Gon Jinn
2. Prime Asajj Ventress
3. TPM Darth Maul
4. SoD Darth Maul
5. ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. ROTS Count Dooku
7. ROTS Mace Windu
8. ROTS Anakin (not Knightfall)
9. ROTJ Darth Vader

Where does he stop and why?

UCanShootMyNova
Stops at 9. A being with 80% of Sidious's power is better then someone who can resist an AoE attack from Unchained Vaylin.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Stops at 9. A being with 80% of Sidious's power is better then someone who can resist an AoE attack from Unchained Vaylin.
I've never seen a post that is so fundamentally wrong on every conceivable level of independent thought.

An entire college course could be devoted to dissecting every reason why this post is wrong, and yet still people would be finding new reasons years later.

darthbane77
He clears tbh, might fall at ROTJ Vader, maybe.

DarthAnt66
Loses 3 and onward. This is SoR HoT, not KOTET.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Loses 3 and onward. This is SoR HoT, not KOTET. Oh I know. But I have the HoT and Darth Nox pretty much on par with ROTJ Vader by SoR.

carthage
What has Maul done that places him above Ventress? Losing to Kanan, TPM Kenobi, failing to kill Obi Wan with help, and getting stomped by Obi Wan again? Kek Hero can Blitz him, so down at Ventress

UCanShootMyNova
SoR HoT? Stops at 2.

UCanShootMyNova
I've never seen a post that is so fundamentally wrong on every conceivable level of independent thought.

An entire college course could be devoted to dissecting every reason why this post is wrong, and yet still people would be finding new reasons years later.

Want to take a stab at it big boi? wink

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by darthbane77
He clears tbh, might fall at ROTJ Vader, maybe.

S_W_LeGenD
SoR HoT? Stops at 2.
And why is that?

Hero of Tython is the most powerful Jedi of his era and by extension one of the most powerful ever.

In the era of Hero of Tython, we have powerhouses like Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, Jaric Kaedan and Wyellett - each of whom with vastly superior accomplishments and feats than Asajj Ventress.

Heck, an unidentified Jedi managed to collapse two buildings near Darth Malgus; granted that those buildings were damaged by war but it is still a phenomenal demonstration of strength from a random.

By virtue of power-scaling and such, Hero of Tython is incredibly powerful.

Tondemonai
No rest prolly stops at Mace. With rest clears

Azronger
Stops at Ventress

Ursumeles
Loses 3 and onward. This is SoR HoT, not KOTET.

AncientPower
Massive low balling going on here, he should stop around Kenobi or Dooku.

Beniboybling
Ventress takes him, yeah. Jinn also has a shot.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
And why is that?

Hero of Tython is the most powerful Jedi of his era and by extension one of the most powerful ever.

In the era of Hero of Tython, we have powerhouses like Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, Jaric Kaedan and Wyellett - each of whom with vastly superior accomplishments and feats than Asajj Ventress.

Heck, an unidentified Jedi managed to collapse two buildings near Darth Malgus; granted that those buildings were damaged by war but it is still a phenomenal demonstration of strength from a random.

By virtue of power-scaling and such, Hero of Tython is incredibly powerful. laughing out loud

Azronger
I'd be very much interesting in what feats powerhouses like Jaric Kaedan and Wyellett have that put them above Ventress.

Beniboybling
hype in an encyclopaedic medium.

TenebrousWay
3-4

NewGuy01
Best case scenario, he makes it to 5.

UCanShootMyNova
And why is that?

By virtue of power-scaling and such, Hero of Tython is incredibly powerful.

Ventress is more powerful and more skilled.

Yes.

Satele Shan does not have vastly superior accomplishments to Ventress. In fact, I don't believe she has a single unamped showing above Ventress. Barsen'thor is comparable but not quite on her level. The last two you'll have to elaborate on their feats.

As of Annihilation, Gnost Dural; the temple's record keepe, does not believe there exists a Jedi who can blast apart a large durasteel door. Of course, this is many years before SoR and many characters grow in power over that span of time ( Satele, Aryn, etc. ), but it's rather telling that Gnost Dural believes that sort of strength only exists in the Legends at that time. It makes the building feat of that random Jedi from Deceived far less impressive anyways.

I agree that the HoT is very powerful. Just not as powerful as Ventress.

slayne
Lol @ him dying to Ventress.

Anyway, he stops at Dooku.

SunRazer
Not "lol". She repeatedly tangles with some of the most powerful and skilled Jedi in the mythos. She's not out of her depth against HoT at all.

Ventress factually pressed post-AotC Mace, who is factually a superior swordsman than TPM Dooku, who, in turn, is factually at least equal to any Jedi swordsman in history up to that time. Including HoT.

We know that Ventress goes on to improve after her fight with Mace. As long as HoT is considered a Jedi, we have every reason to believe that Ventress can beat him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Best case scenario, he makes it to 5.
Surprised you have Kenobi decisively above Maul.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ventress factually pressed post-AotC Mace, who is factually a superior swordsman than TPM Dooku, who, in turn, is factually at least equal to any Jedi swordsman in history up to that time. Including HoT.
I don't think that's a fair assessment. The fight is so inconsistent that writing off Mace as out-of-practice is the only way to go.

Hell, that fight took place prior to OCW's Anakin vs Asajj.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud
And what is funny in that?

Originally posted by Azronger
I'd be very much interesting in what feats powerhouses like Jaric Kaedan and Wyellett have that put them above Ventress.
Jaric Kaedan was granted the responsibility to capture the Dread Masters and succeeded. He is rightfully recognized as one of the greatest warriors of his time.

Wyellet is sole survivor of a disaster (destruction of a starship) that killed eveybody else; his powers are credited for this. He is also credited for defeating Darth Baras in single combat and keeping his lightsaber as a trophy. Learn more about him from this codex entry: https://torcommunity.com/database/codex/r8ZRDz4/0

S_W_LeGenD
Ventress is more powerful and more skilled.

Yes.

Satele Shan does not have vastly superior accomplishments to Ventress. In fact, I don't believe she has a single unamped showing above Ventress. Barsen'thor is comparable but not quite on her level. The last two you'll have to elaborate on their feats.

As of Annihilation, Gnost Dural; the temple's record keepe, does not believe there exists a Jedi who can blast apart a large durasteel door. Of course, this is many years before SoR and many characters grow in power over that span of time ( Satele, Aryn, etc. ), but it's rather telling that Gnost Dural believes that sort of strength only exists in the Legends at that time. It makes the building feat of that random Jedi from Deceived far less impressive anyways.

I agree that the HoT is very powerful. Just not as powerful as Ventress.
Are you kidding me?

Satele Shan has demonstrated powers beyond the scope of Assajj Ventress on a consistent basis.

Barsen'thor is even more impressive than Satele Shan.

Like any historian, Gnost-Dural was learning stuff and seeking answers.

I am sorry but Ventress does not have a single showing that implies that she has the power to collapse a building. This is a kind of feat that you expect from the likes of Darth Vader.

HoT is far stronger than the likes of Ventress. She isn't 'very powerful' by the way.

Zenwolf
Ya know one thing, what proof is the Jedi by themselves on Dantooine rebuild the Enclave? Like where's this coming from? Could it not be possible, that they had help from the people there in helping rebuilt it?

UCanShootMyNova
Are you kidding me?

Satele Shan has demonstrated powers beyond the scope of Assajj Ventress on a consistent basis.

Barsen'thor is even more impressive than Satele Shan.

Like any historian, Gnost-Dural was learning stuff and seeking answers.

I am sorry but Ventress does not have a single showing that implies that she has the power to collapse a building. This is a kind of feat that you expect from the likes of Darth Vader.

HoT is far stronger than the likes of Ventress. She isn't 'very powerful' by the way.

:>

I disagree.

I'm aware.

Yes. I doubt he would consider power on that level or above "legendary" if any Jedi who were on that level existed at the time.

Her superiority to all of Dooku's acolytes one of whom dominated Anakin after he accomplished his dreadnought feat suggests she could bring down damaged buildings. Also her telekinetic superiority over TCW movie Anakin who slid a flaming ATST with enough force to simulate a bomb explosion.

I disagree with both statements.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ya know one thing, what proof is the Jedi by themselves on Dantooine rebuild the Enclave? Like where's this coming from? Could it not be possible, that they had help from the people there in helping rebuilt it?
Even if they did, them doing it over the course of minutes makes it far less impressive

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Even if they did, them doing it over the course of minutes makes it far less impressive

How you dare to question the power of those who have brick level TK?

UCanShootMyNova
And what is funny in that?

Jaric Kaedan was granted the responsibility to capture the Dread Masters and succeeded. He is rightfully recognized as one of the greatest warriors of his time.

Wyellet is sole survivor of a disaster (destruction of a starship) that killed eveybody else; his powers are credited for this. He is also credited for defeating Darth Baras in single combat and keeping his lightsaber as a trophy. Learn more about him from this codex entry: https://torcommunity.com/database/codex/r8ZRDz4/0

Do we know how he succeeded in accomplishing this task?

He could have simply teleported off of the ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.