Teen Titans vs. Marvel Misfits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
DC: Beast Boy, Super boy, Fire Star, Terra, Robin (Damian)

vs.

Marvel: Skaar, Captain America (Sam Wilson), Spiderman (Miles), Ms Marvel (inhuman), Songbird

1. Team random encounter in middle of New York.

2. What if they had prep both sides?

Sin I AM
Tough. Wilson/Wayne are useless.

Beast Boy, Miles. Miles

Skaar, Superboy. Superboy

Fire star? Did you mean Starfire?

Faceless808
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Beast Boy, Miles. Miles

May I ask why?

SamZED
Originally posted by Faceless808
May I ask why? I agree. Beast Boy should take it.

Sin I AM
May I ask why?

Hmmm....well Gar is a joke. And i dont mean this disparagingly..he just doesnt take anything seriously. Like ever. Perpetual child. If hed focus. If he actually used his brain hed be at the top of the meta tier. Bug in ear then tranform to an elephant comes to mind. He cab morph into dragons so he should be able to morph in kryptonians. Hes limited by himself. Miles would wreck him..not because Miles is that awesome but because Gar is that lax

vansonbee
Tough. Wilson/Wayne are useless.

Beast Boy, Miles. Miles

Skaar, Superboy. Superboy

Fire star? Did you mean Starfire? I meant Starfire, I really need to keep up with my Teen Titan Go! show. shifty

and how close of a fight between Skaar and Super boy out of 10? Son of Hulk is pretty massively strong, he sent his father flying and can manipulate the Earth. That's why I had him here, to deal with Terra powers or fight super boy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by vansonbee
I meant Starfire, I really need to keep up with my Teen Titan Go! show. shifty

and how close of a fight between Skaar and Super boy out of 10? Son of Hulk is pretty massively strong, he sent his father flying and can manipulate the Earth. That's why I had him here, to deal with Terra powers or fight super boy.

I dont think his old strong powers surpass terras earth manip. And i cant see him matching superboy once he seperates him from the earth. H2h is a wash...speed to SB, strength to Skaar. Exp to SB. TK will be the deciding factor imo

Faceless808
Hmmm....well Gar is a joke. And i dont mean this disparagingly..he just doesnt take anything seriously. Like ever. Perpetual child. If hed focus. If he actually used his brain hed be at the top of the meta tier. Bug in ear then tranform to an elephant comes to mind. He cab morph into dragons so he should be able to morph in kryptonians. Hes limited by himself. Miles would wreck him..not because Miles is that awesome but because Gar is that lax

Yeah, I kinda thought BB's mindset was what you were getting at. I agree with you. But he has been shown to fight seriously, and if and when he does, Miles is in trouble.

Sin I AM
Yeah, I kinda thought BB's mindset was what you were getting at. I agree with you. But he has been shown to fight seriously, and if and when he does, Miles is in trouble.

True. I agree he has shown potential. I just think in a random encounter hed get worked. Hes not exactly intelligent and miles is smart enough to drop him quick.

Supermutant
good match, Starfire is the mvp and Skaar will have his hands full with Superboy. Teen Titans wins.

Faceless808
True. I agree he has shown potential. I just think in a random encounter hed get worked. Hes not exactly intelligent and miles is smart enough to drop him quick.

thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.