Solaris vs The Galactus Engine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
yet another difficult to gauge battle imo, but based on what we know and can surmise, who's taking it do ya think?

TethAdamTheRock

Galan007
Probably the GE.

Horrificus
GE

operator616
GE.

Adam Grimes
Definitely the Galactus Engine.

leonidas
i find all of this rather interesting. solaris has been an enemy of the superman dynasty for quite a while and dozens of dc1M characters were effectively useless against him. i seem to remember people think the jla1M could take out the GE, but they couldn't do a thing to solaris. seems like an odd discrepancy. tbh i still don't know. if the ge had a weakness to calculate and take advantage of, i could def see solaris finding it taking the ge out. i guess in part it depends on how you view golden supes with the ring--could golden supes do to the ge what he did to solaris? i dunno, but maybe....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
yet another difficult to gauge battle imo

GE, and it's not even debatable thumb up

leonidas
sigh....

DarkSaint85
Solaris wins the longest name comp though.

cdtm
With prep, sure, Solaris could probably find a way.

His thing was never raw power, it was long term planning.

JBL
Lol. Wow. Just........ Wow!

abhilegend
Solaris wins.

Glorificus
Galactus Engine.

krisblaze
Didnt all star Supes destroy solaris? And lobo?

Galan007
^ All-Star Supes beat a very early version of Solaris. Lobo fought Pulsar Stargrave -- looked a lot like Solaris, though. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Also, Lobo beat him against all logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.