Match the feats!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Mogo amped by GL corps and Sinestro Corps fires on these characters. Who can tank and run through the blast without absorbing or deflecting the blast?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B8FBXCE25WY/WRLn1K4TVYI/AAAAAAADlbM/lSjHyqWaF3Mfi_x35_8t1F5vL8Qy0NEGQCLcB/s1600/006_007.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X9K9BIlBjSY/WRLn1P70khI/AAAAAAADlbQ/nfTUQhuFRDE3mDxuiHkQbP9Yva_6AL7eACLcB/s1600/006_008.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n10ZIhgCGjM/WRLn1hDrkGI/AAAAAAADlbU/YDOebzR1suUAFk7djL-dDz72YiE_P-RhwCLcB/s1600/006_009.jpg

Not in order

Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
WOL Morg
Thanos

Bonus round: Who can replicate this showing among these characters.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2uchbci0OZI/WRNN-Cf4H8I/AAAAAAADm5g/4uL1QmcQ4Nsi7i4btXHEmo9f5O56or4RgCLcB/s1600/067_011.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Id3lDgo-qKE/WRNN-mVugaI/AAAAAAADm5k/gDPWFYOrV7ETs897BCKaxW-R-K_x0hs8QCLcB/s1600/067_012.jpg

Sin I AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/aafa42266e8e5c184f2d8486206b3465/tumblr_oprr6jaBRr1qfxwtoo1_400.jpg

DarkSaint85
Bear in mind, Supergirl's takedown of Gog bypassed his helmet.

It's like me facing a guy wearing an adamantium helmet... And setting a flashbang off in his face.

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mogo amped by GL corps and Sinestro Corps fires on these characters. Who can tank and run through the blast without absorbing or deflecting the blast?
*scans*

Not in order

Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
WOL Morg
Thanos

Maybe Diana can block them with her bracelets.

The rest are dead/KO.

Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
WOL Morg
Thanos

Bonus round: Who can replicate this showing among these characters.

*scans*
Nobody would be able to win with a goddamn finger snap.

In a fight, maybe WOL Morg and Thanos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/aafa42266e8e5c184f2d8486206b3465/tumblr_oprr6jaBRr1qfxwtoo1_400.jpg
Surfer can tank blast from Mogo amped by hundreds of Lanterns?
One blast from Mogo ****ed up Ganthet and destroyed hundreds of black Lanterns.

And KO someone at wonder woman level by a finger snap?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bear in mind, Supergirl's takedown of Gog bypassed his helmet.

It's like me facing a guy wearing an adamantium helmet... And setting a flashbang off in his face.
Except he is physically at wonder woman level was koed only by new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman's combined attacks.

So no its not like a flashbang.

RealityWarper
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ! >_<

Sin I AM
Surfer can tank blast from Mogo amped by hundreds of Lanterns?
One blast from Mogo ****ed up Ganthet and destroyed hundreds of black Lanterns.

And KO someone at wonder woman level by a finger snap?

Except he is physically at wonder woman level was koed only by new 52 Superman and Wonder Woman's combined attacks.

So no its not like a flashbang.

What exactly was Mogo/Stewart/Hal trying to do there? Kill him? I need a bit of context to that scene

Cogito
Feats for the new Gog/Magog/whatever he wants to call himself?

celeyhyga17

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-B8FBXCE25WY/WRLn1K4TVYI/AAAAAAADlbM/lSjHyqWaF3Mfi_x35_8t1F5vL8Qy0NEGQCLcB/s1600/006_007.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-X9K9BIlBjSY/WRLn1P70khI/AAAAAAADlbQ/nfTUQhuFRDE3mDxuiHkQbP9Yva_6AL7eACLcB/s1600/006_008.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n10ZIhgCGjM/WRLn1hDrkGI/AAAAAAADlbU/YDOebzR1suUAFk7djL-dDz72YiE_P-RhwCLcB/s1600/006_009.jpg

Not in order

Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
WOL Morg
Thanos

I gather most of them can do it?? *shrug*
At least Thor, Surfer, and Thanos can eat that type of blast. Also Hal clearly used shielding after he tanked the initial portion of that blast.

staxamillion
what happened to everyone else? disintegrated?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
At least Thor, Surfer, and Thanos can eat that type of blast. Also Hal clearly used shielding after he tanked the initial portion of that blast.

Basically. Anytime a GL "tanks" anything their shielded by default unless Abhi would have us believe Hal used his natural durability.

Originally posted by staxamillion
what happened to everyone else? disintegrated?

Flying with Hal? Those looked like constructs to me.

Philosophía
Anytime a GL "tanks" anything their shielded by default unless Abhi would have us believe Hal used his natural durability. Did tumblr make you illiterate? Where did abhi say Hal's human durability tanked that?

celeyhyga17
Basically. Anytime a GL "tanks" anything their shielded by default unless Abhi would have us believe Hal used his natural durability.

Autoshields are a given. I'm talking about extra shielding as seen here.

I was trying to clarify because Hal used shielding in the feat, but op is asking for a match without the use of shielding.

Cogito

Philosophía
Originally posted by Cogito
You should probably go back; you're attacking the wrong person
The poster she is quoting is on ignore, so that's why I didn't bother.

"Without absorbing or deflecting" =/= no shields Get ready to see morons argue that 'technically' the shields are deflecting the damage from the human-Hal, so it counts as deflecting.

staxamillion
Oh it looked like Hal was leading some Bad guys? into the blast as bait

carver9
Autoshields are a given. I'm talking about extra shielding as seen here.

I was trying to clarify because Hal used shielding in the feat, but op is asking for a match without the use of shielding.

Sad thing is, the shield shattered when it hit the surface of the planet.

celeyhyga17
You should probably go back; you're attacking the wrong person

"Without absorbing or deflecting" =/= no shields
Come again?

Sin I AM

celeyhyga17
Whoa whoa whoa pipe down small fry. I just asked for clarification

Initially his shielding or personal passive shield or whatever we name it was streamlined. Then he gets enveloped in energy then like u posted, he made a construct. I dunno maybe an issue number would shed light on the circumstantial evidence. He did say "nice shooting" so maybe mogo barely grazed him.

You dont tank something that brings u to your knees.

That's just Phildo's way of saying Hi.

I understand.
However u pointed out the autoshields in regards to Abhi, to which I said was a given. A gl autoshield shouldn't be considered in the feat for obvious reasons.

But now we're on the same page regarding shields.

Cogito
Ok it seems people are arguing without knowing the context. This happened in this week's GLC

Those green insect-y looking things were completely unaffected by Hal's attacks (later learned they are constructs of Krona's original gauntlet). Hal, being an idiot, figured "MOAR POWA" was needed, so he baited them into following him into the full force of Mogo's blast amped by hundredS of Green and Yellow lanterns. Hal went face first into the blast along with the critters, using a shield construct to protect himself. Missing from these scans is John's comment that there was no way Hal could survive.

@Celey: I don't know what you want. Using shields to straight up tank energies is not the same thing as absorbing or deflecting. It seems like a very clear cut differentiation to me, so I don't understand the confusion confused

celeyhyga17
Ok it seems people are arguing without knowing the context. This happened in this week's GLC

Those green insect-y looking things were completely unaffected by Hal's attacks (later learned they are constructs of Krona's original gauntlet). Hal, being an idiot, figured "MOAR POWA" was needed, so he baited them into following him into the full force of Mogo's blast amped by hundredS of Green and Yellow lanterns. Hal went face first into the blast along with the critters, using a shield construct to protect himself. Missing from these scans is John's comment that there was no way Hal could survive.

@Celey: I don't know what you want. Using shields to straight up tank energies is not the same thing as absorbing or deflecting. It seems like a very clear cut differentiation to me, so I don't understand the confusion confused
Did Hal use a construct to shield himself?

Sin I AM
That's just Phildo's way of saying Hi.

I understand.
However u pointed out the autoshields in regards to Abhi, to which I said was a given. A gl autoshield shouldn't be considered in the feat for obvious reasons.

But now we're on the same page regarding shields.

Phil is a little shit, i am aware of his perpetual butthurt.

Then i need to educate myself more i suppose on a lanterns powers. I thought everything they did was willpower based, even autoshields. So for lack of a better phrase does size matter?

Parmaniac
Did Hal use a construct to shield himself? really?

JBL
Everyone except WW.

Sin I AM

👍👍. Thx now theres context. Good post and feat

Philosophía
i need to educate myself more
Better late than never thumb up

staxamillion
Since he always automatically has some shielding being a GL it gets factored into his normal durability, correct?

it looks like the bug guys can but Hal couldn't.

celeyhyga17
Phil is a little shit, i am aware of his perpetual butthurt.

Btw his perpetual butthurt is self inflicted.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by staxamillion
Since he always automatically has some shielding being a GL it gets factored into his normal durability, correct?

Correct..

thumb up

Cogito
Did Hal use a construct to shield himself?

Of course. OP didn't specify no shields.

celeyhyga17

Cogito
I don't know what "extra shielding" is supposed to mean.

Standard auto-shields are a construct, albeit one made unconsciously. Yes, Hal made an additional shield-like construct, but that does not mean there wasn't already a shield there to begin with.

Shields simply tank energy. Deflecting, and "deflector shields", divert energy/matter in another direction without taking any of the force.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed16b405.jpg

Here Thor deflects an energy attack, he does not tank it whatsoever.

abhilegend
Are you telling me Thor, Surfer and Thanos can "eat " blast from hundreds of Lanterns?

And did anyone say Hal took the blast unshielded? Originally posted by carver9
Sad thing is, the shield shattered when it hit the surface of the planet.
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
I don't know what "extra shielding" is supposed to mean.

Standard auto-shields are a construct, albeit one made unconsciously. Yes, Hal made an additional shield-like construct, but that does not mean there wasn't already a shield there to begin with.

Shields simply tank energy. Deflecting, and "deflector shields", divert energy/matter in another direction without taking any of the force.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorSuperspeed16b405.jpg

Here Thor deflects an energy attack, he does not tank it whatsoever.
Extra shielding as in the construct. I was asking for clarification from op because Hal did tank the blast albeit briefly with just his standard durability(autoshields).

Err... Hal "tanking" the blast with the construct is essentially deflecting the blast away from his body correct? So as to not get hit by said blast...?

celeyhyga17
Are you telling me Thor, Surfer and Thanos can "eat " blast from hundreds of Lanterns?

And did anyone say Hal took the blast unshielded?
laughing out loud
Hence the clarification. So basically u are allowing shields?
Are u just going by Hal's initial tanking of the blast with just his autoshields?

Sin I AM
Think the disconnect are the words shield and tank

celeyhyga17
Think the disconnect are the words shield and tank
And the two very clear instances where he did tank the blast with just conventional durability(autoshields) and where he clearly used a construct to increase his defenses.

abhilegend
Hence the clarification. So basically u are allowing shields?
Are u just going by Hal's initial tanking of the blast with just his autoshields?
Nobody is comparing anyone's durability with Hal.

Just asking who can tank that without any shields or whatnot.

But if you want you can post someone taking that kind of power with shields too.

What about Supergirl feat?

abhilegend
Feats for the new Gog/Magog/whatever he wants to call himself?
Took several attacks from Superman without getting koed. Stalemated Diana in strength.

Was only koed by a combined attack from Superman and Diana.

Sin I AM
The Hal feat can be replicated by most top tiers...Clark, Norrin, Odinson, Banner etc..the Magog feat is trash cause either Karas a trans tier now or Magogs a joke.

abhilegend
The Hal feat can be replicated by most top tiers...Clark, Norrin, Odinson, Banner etc..the Magog feat is trash cause either Karas a trans tier now or Magogs a joke.
Are you serious? Even without using his GL powers Mogo has restrained the like of Lobo.

http://i.imgur.com/9AKf4bM.jpg

With one blast put Ganthet on his knees.

http://imgur.com/a/3czQw

If you think any top tier can fly through a blast from normal Mogo much less an amped Mogo, you're off your rockers.

psycho gundam
This thread is very misleading cause matching feats in this manner is very specific, not to mention the mechanics of the showing(s) being things none of these characters are known to do in a similar manner and he knows it already. Hulk often creates shockwaves to defeat opponents but he's not in this thread for obvious reasons.

This thread also undermines the new feats going on cause you're begging for them to be opposed and we all know down the line "lowballing" those feats is taboo even though you're asking for it here and now

Sin I AM
Are you serious? Even without using his GL powers Mogo has restrained the like of Lobo.

http://i.imgur.com/9AKf4bM.jpg

With one blast put Ganthet on his knees.

http://imgur.com/a/3czQw

If you think any top tier can fly through a blast from normal Mogo much less an amped Mogo, you're off your rockers.
I didnt say any...i said most TOP tiers

Superman could.
Thor w mjolnir could
Surfer could
Hulk could.

Its not my fault their highs are so...high. What makes you think Superman couldnt replicate it?

celeyhyga17
Nobody is comparing anyone's durability with Hal.

Just asking who can tank that without any shields or whatnot.

But if you want you can post someone taking that kind of power with shields too.

What about Supergirl feat?
Thor and Surfer have numerous high end energy tanking feats. Too many to list all.
For example Thor ate multiple attacks from Surtur who had amped himself to the point where the totality of his energies would have destroyed all the nine realms(universes) of Yggdrassil.
Surfer at half power has tanked blasts from Mrrungo-Mu, who was siphoning power from billions of lifeforms which included "every known super hero throughout the planet earth".

Together they briefly tanked a blast from 3 beings who's battle would have caused "the annihilation of all universes".
http://imgur.com/zoHT2z2.jpg

Originally posted by psycho gundam
This thread is very misleading cause matching feats in this manner is very specific, not to mention the mechanics of the showing(s) being things none of these characters are known to do in a similar manner and he knows it already. Hulk often creates shockwaves to defeat opponents but he's not in this thread for obvious reasons.

This thread also undermines the new feats going on cause you're begging for them to be opposed and we all know down the line "lowballing" those feats is taboo even though you're asking for it here and now
thumb up

However I think my scan poops on that feat.

abhilegend

Has Hulk koed a top tier with finger snapping?

Don't leave us in suspense guy!!!!

abhilegend
I didnt say any...i said most TOP tiers

Superman could.
Thor w mjolnir could
Surfer could
Hulk could.

Its not my fault their highs are so...high. What makes you think Superman couldnt replicate it?
Because they are not portrayed at that level consistently.

psycho gundam
Has Hulk koed a top tier with finger snapping?

Don't leave us in suspense guy!!!! Supergirl did it mere hours ago. What a vast depth of feats of that specific showing to choose from smile

You're smarter than this

abhilegend
Thor and Surfer have numerous high end energy tanking feats. Too many to list all.

So you are saying Thor and Surfer can tank the combined blast from entire GL corps and Sinestro Corps?

Is that so?

Did they destroy even Asgard when Odin banished the fires to Asgard?

And entire Asgard is smaller than a solar system.

Surfer was almost killed by one blast. What are you talking about?

Yes, even a random character never seen before or after survived that same attack.

You just don't know how power scaling works, do you?

So if I create a thread with entire GL corps against Thor and Surfer, they would win, right?

abhilegend
Supergirl did it mere hours ago. What a vast depth of feats of that specific showing to choose from smile

You're smarter than this
How is that being new relevant here?

Hulk has a vast depth of showings and dozens of showings of thunderclaps, right? Why don't chose from them?

psycho gundam
He's not in the thread, plus I'm not participating any further

abhilegend
He's not in the thread, plus I'm not participating any further
If you want I can ask a mod to edit the OP.

I just didn't wanted it to be the same old "carver says something stupid about hulk and everyone turns on him" thread.

celeyhyga17
So you are saying Thor and Surfer can tank the combined blast from entire GL corps and Sinestro Corps?

Is that so?
Based on their high end feats yes.

Did they destroy even Asgard when Odin banished the fires to Asgard?

And entire Asgard is smaller than a solar system.
Odin had manipulated said energies and essentially made them inert.

Surfer was almost killed by one blast. What are you talking about?
He tanked the first blast at half power with little to no damage. Half power.

Yes, even a random character never seen before or after survived that same attack.

You just don't know how power scaling works, do you?
Yes. That character was a herald of a universal level character. It doesn't take a genius to understand that herald was quite powerful in her own right.

Did Surfer and Thor briefly tank or did not tank an attack from three beings that would replicate or better many times over the attack Hal faced?

So if I create a thread with entire GL corps against Thor and Surfer, they would win, right?
facepalm

You will never get it.

Just because Hal tanked that level attack doesn't mean he can solo Galactus's heralds or the entirety of the Thor corps and other hammer wielders in a battle thread.

Cogito

It was not the entire combined corps. John Stewart said very clearly hundreds. I'm not trying to put down the feat, because it's still crazy, but the entirety of the corps would be 14,400 lanterns, not hundreds.

DarkSaint85
If you want I can ask a mod to edit the OP.

I just didn't wanted it to be the same old "carver says something stupid about hulk and everyone turns on him" thread.

Tbf, it doesn't just HAVE to be a Hulk related post.

Carver is able to say stupid things about anything and everything.

abhilegend
Based on their high end feats yes.

laughing out loud

So Surfer and Thor can beat entire GLC at their high end feats, yes or no?

That wasn't what was shown.

Which Mrrungo fired from his finger to show how much power he had?

One serious blast had Surfer almost killed.

So no feats which you're so eager to throw around?

Why would anyone think she is powerful when she didn't do anything worth shit?

They can. It's dubious if they did because some no name character with zero feats survived that as well.

As you say only feats matter, right?

That's just hilarious.

Who said any of that? Are you having a stroke?

abhilegend
It was not the entire combined corps. John Stewart said very clearly hundreds. I'm not trying to put down the feat, because it's still crazy, but the entirety of the corps would be 14,400 lanterns, not hundreds.
Both corps have been decimated since the war between them.

But yeah a few hundred Lanterns are no big deal. Thor and Surfer beats them all!!!!

abhilegend

Cogito

Right, and technically "entire corps" is mostly correct, but highly highly misleading.

Galan007
^ Misleading to those who haven't read an issue of GL for over a year, maybe. And if that's the case, those people really shouldn't be participating in this thread, as they clearly are not up-to-date with the current GL canon. /shrug

Anyway, I don't see anyone this side of skyfather soaking Mogo's amped blast, tbh. /shrug

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Misleading to those who haven't read an issue of GL for over a year, maybe. And if that's the case, those people really shouldn't be participating in this thread, as they clearly are not up-to-date with the current GL canon. /shrug
Well, those are clearly the only people participating in this thread, so... wink

Anyway, I don't see anyone this side of skyfather soaking Mogo's amped blast, tbh. /shrug I theory I agree, but Hal surviving it says something to me. Especially because this was just a run-of-the-mill high end feat, and not a "OMGZ BREAKING ALL BARRIERS" Krona-buster kind of feat (i.e. not tapping into his godly willpower specifically).

I'd put this somewhere around a trans level durability feat. Then again, I would have called the other time I can recall Mogo firing off a trans level feat as well, so I dunno. Inconsistencies, I guess. I just don't have it in me to say that Hal is capable of casual skyfather shielding. /shrug

Galan007
I just don't have it in me to say that Hal is capable of casual skyfather shielding. /shrug Given some of his feats, it certainly wouldn't be a stretch, tbh.

*And I'd definitely say he was tapping-into his 'God-will' there. /shrug

Cogito
*And I'd definitely say he was tapping-into his 'God-will' there. /shrug

Eh, sure, in that he kind of always is, but not in an event-altering way. Not like killing Krona, or making Nekron his *****.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

So Surfer and Thor can beat entire GLC at their high end feats, yes or no?
You're all over the place my friend. You stated if they can tank the "combined blast" of the GL and Sinestro Corps to which I said yes. And I also said yes as it pertains to your scan. The entirety of those corps members in your scan.

Why you keep repeating all this about beating the corps is quite frankly silly...

That wasn't what was shown.
It was stated that Odin had "negated Surtur's destructive energies".

Which Mrrungo fired from his finger to show how much power he had?

One serious blast had Surfer almost killed.
Does it change what I said? Does it change the fact that Surfer ate a blast at half power from an already powerful character who was massively amped off of the power from all the heroes on earth?

So no feats which you're so eager to throw around?

Why would anyone think she is powerful when she didn't do anything worth shit?

They can. It's dubious if they did because some no name character with zero feats survived that as well.

As you say only feats matter, right?
The character was able to hang with two of the most powerful superheroes in the Marvel u... They just tanked the combined attack from 3 beings whose battle threatened to "destroy all universes". She also helped the two earlier to fight off the "Other". You know, that other being that was involved in causing multiversal collapse...
erm

That's just hilarious.

Who said any of that? Are you having a stroke?
laughing out loud

Err... You just finished saying something to that effect. You are all over the place.

Galan007
Eh, sure, in that he kind of always is, but not in an event-altering way. Not like killing Krona, or making Nekron his *****. In that he was exerting himself quite a bit to block Mogo's amped blast. Increased exertion = increased will = increased power.

Was Hal at the levels he reached upon killing Krona, banishing Nekron, and forging his own ring? Probably not. Though given that standard Mogo is almost certainly in the trans-tier(he has been stated/shown to have more raw power than any of the other Corpsman, after all)... AND he was amped by a hundredS of rings to boot... It certainly wouldn't be reaching to label Hal's shields as skyfather-ish, considering they endured an all-out attack from this grossly amped Mogo. And again: it's not like Hal hasn't demonstrated the ability to operate on such a level in the past -- especially when he needs to.

...The only other option is attempting to lowball/downplay Mogo + the GLC, which I obviously disagree with as it is completely idiotic(though I am certain people will still do so nonetheless.)

Cogito
^ Logically my brain agrees, but my heart does not. Take that for what you will.

Galan007
^ Your heart is wrong..? evil face

Parmaniac
nobody would be stupid enough to lowball Mogo or the corps...

it was obviously PIS peaches

Cogito
^ Your heart is wrong..? evil face

Your face is wrong

smh..

Galan007
herbcry

Philosophía
Anyway, I don't see anyone this side of skyfather soaking Mogo's amped blast, tbh. /shrug thumb up

carver9
What blasting fts does Mogo have?

Parmaniac
Don't forget to ask for blasting feats for all the hundred(s) other lanterns aswell Carvster.

TheHulkster
Nova surviving the Galactus Event is greater:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-McuCFFf9dc4/VRg2uEymQ7I/AAAAAAAJS7w/f9j-_Ed1P-w/s1600/p6_11%2Bcopy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OM8ZbuevBhU/VRg2u5D6g3I/AAAAAAAJS70/yw7ZMzG9IeU/s1600/p6_12%2Bcopy.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Nova surviving the Galactus Event is greater:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-McuCFFf9dc4/VRg2uEymQ7I/AAAAAAAJS7w/f9j-_Ed1P-w/s1600/p6_11%2Bcopy.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OM8ZbuevBhU/VRg2u5D6g3I/AAAAAAAJS70/yw7ZMzG9IeU/s1600/p6_12%2Bcopy.jpg
Nova isn't in this thread.

Not in order

Wonder Woman
Thor
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
WOL Morg
Thanos

Anyways Thor, Surfer, and Thanos for sure.
Wondy if allowed to use her braces.

WoL Morg?? Maybe??

abhilegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by Parmaniac
nobody would be stupid enough to lowball Mogo or the corps...

it was obviously PIS peaches Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nova isn't in this thread.

Anyways Thor, Surfer, and Thanos for sure.
Wondy if allowed to use her braces.

WoL Morg?? Maybe??
You decide for yourself.

celeyhyga17

panthergod
Post Rebirth Hal is absolutely Skyfather level at this point. He can wreck Parrallax amped Sinestro amped by fear across multiple sectors out. He's been compared to a Guardian in willpower energy control multiple times. He's a sentient Power Battery.

abhilegend
He can do lots.

What are his limits if any. What level is he?

Let's make a gauntlet of "high end" Thor, shall we?

laughing out loud

The sheer gall is amusing.

Were they?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dVKTX5FeWVY/VpCByuBubQI/AAAAAAAABvg/g3vdm0C8E2M/s1600/49_04.jpg

Very same issue, a few pages later shows Odin had contained the fire. Not negated it.

The previous issue itself stated that Surtur's energy could not be destroyed and we saw Odin channel it to asgard space.

Mrrungo's first blast at full power nearly killed Surfer. That doesn't chages too.

So you are conceding that a new character like Rachel is equal to "high end" Thor?

Then how come she was as unaffected as they were?

So no solo feats huh? How do you even live with such contradictions in your life?

You just don't know how to say "Thor can't do it", right?

But tell me more about GLC level Thor and Surfer. Who can beat a "high end" Thor or Surfer in DC? A Guardian? Spectre? Lucifer Morningstar?

We have discovered two new skyfather level beings gaiz!!!!

celeyhyga17
What are his limits if any. What level is he?

Let's make a gauntlet of "high end" Thor, shall we?

laughing out loud

The sheer gall is amusing.
High herald that has punched out of his weight class many times.

Hey you're the one trying to put words into my mouth. I'm just correcting you.

Were they?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dVKTX5FeWVY/VpCByuBubQI/AAAAAAAABvg/g3vdm0C8E2M/s1600/49_04.jpg

Very same issue, a few pages later shows Odin had contained the fire. Not negated it.

The previous issue itself stated that Surtur's energy could not be destroyed and we saw Odin channel it to asgard space.
Whatever he did to them or how he shunted them to Old Asgard space doesn't matter. They were negated as per the comic. They were basically nullified to the point that they were no longer a danger. Simple really...

Mrrungo's first blast at full power nearly killed Surfer. That doesn't chages too.
Yet it doesn't change the two facts I mentioned. thumb up

So you are conceding that a new character like Rachel is equal to "high end" Thor?

Then how come she was as unaffected as they were?

So no solo feats huh? How do you even live with such contradictions in your life?
Rachel is a powerful character. The lone comic she has appeared in makes that an incontrovertible fact.

What contradiction?

You just don't know how to say "Thor can't do it", right?

But tell me more about GLC level Thor and Surfer. Who can beat a "high end" Thor or Surfer in DC? A Guardian? Spectre? Lucifer Morningstar?

We have discovered two new skyfather level beings gaiz!!!!
Why are you so butthurt about Thor and Surfer feats?
Do u ever see me use the word skyfather to describe these two? Lol... Only overzealous fans do that. wink
Oh wait... Derpp....

abhilegend
High herald that has punched out of his weight class many times.

Here I thought he was a skyfather or an abstract the way you are mentioning him.

ermm

Except the comic specifically stated that Surtur's fire could not be destroyed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A0JCEcz0kWk/VpCBtfjsFPI/AAAAAAAABt4/iZdwG6-9k6A/s1600/48_12.jpg

It wasn't negated. Just shunted in asgard as shown.

Of course it does.

So can we say that she is equal to Thor and Surfer on relative performance which you scoffed in the past?

laughing out loud

You are seriously this dense aren't you?

Why are you so butthurt on Hal's feats?

abhilegend
And Celey, you still didn't answer if Thor can match Supergirl's feat.

I mean, Thor has better feats than that, right?

celeyhyga17
Here I thought he was a skyfather or an abstract the way you are mentioning him.

ermm
Only overzealous fans use that term for a herald. smile

Except the comic specifically stated that Surtur's fire could not be destroyed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A0JCEcz0kWk/VpCBtfjsFPI/AAAAAAAABt4/iZdwG6-9k6A/s1600/48_12.jpg

It wasn't negated. Just shunted in asgard as shown.
So what is your main point? Are you saying that Surtur's fire would not have destroyed the nine realms?
laughing out loud

Of course it does.
No.

So can we say that she is equal to Thor and Surfer on relative performance which you scoffed in the past?

laughing out loud

You are seriously this dense aren't you?
Those are your words.

She is a powerful character based on her feats. Simple.

Why are you so butthurt on Hal's feats?
laughing out loud

So me saying that Thor and Surfer can replicate Hal's feat and backing it up with a scan equates to being butthurt on Hal feats?

You saw it here first folks.
He made a thread that is asking for answers, but has already preconceived notions of anyone replying being butthurt with the feat he has proposed.

Phukkin Tom Petty

Keep being you. thumb up

celeyhyga17
And Celey, you still didn't answer if Thor can match Supergirl's feat.

I mean, Thor has better feats than that, right?
I care little for that feat. The fact that I didn't entertain that in the first place should've told u that already.

abhilegend
Only overzealous fans use that term for a herald. smile

Like you then?

It didn't even destroy Asgard. Make it of whatever you want.

Great retort.

Are they?

I remember certain someone informing shared feats are not gauge to a character's power when it came to wonder woman.

I wonder who that is? And how suddenly shared feats are gauge of power for Rachel.

Yes.

I understand that you are literally incapable of saying Thor can't do anything but you're literally descending into carver category now.

abhilegend
I care little for that feat. The fact that I didn't entertain that in the first place should've told u that already.
Why not? You're so eager to prove how Thor is stronger than everyone.

Are you admitting Thor can't do that?

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
What blasting fts does Mogo have? Don't know if I'd call this a blasting feat, per se, but it does demonstrate Mogo's superiority over the other Lanterns...

When some of the top GL's were jettisoned into the previous universe, a war between hundreds/thousands of that universe's various spectrums of Lightsmiths occurred on Mogo... Mogo allowed this battle to occur for a while -- but when he finally got irritated enough, he literally took ALL of their respective powers(again, there were multiple spectrums), and proceeded to easily 'remove' them from his surface:
http://i.imgur.com/qXNmW1b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6m3FvKl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/flydqdm.jpg
*Not only were those Lightsmiths every bit as powerful as current Lanterns, but a young Relic stated that the surge of power he sensed from Mogo was "like nothing he'd ever seen before!"

Sin I AM
Is there a entity that has power over the entire emo spectrum?

DarkSaint85
White Lantern

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/greenlantern/images/9/9e/The_Entity-5.jpg

Sin I AM
White Lantern

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/greenlantern/images/9/9e/The_Entity-5.jpg

Even black?

Galan007
^ Black is a standalone -- the absence of the emotional spectrum/light.

DarkSaint85
OMG Sin I don't see colour like that.

Galan007
I do. happy

Ambient
Is black > colored lanterns but < white is above in power level? It's been a while since I read any comics but sounds very interesting.

Sin I AM
^ Black is a standalone -- the absence of the emotional spectrum/light.

You have a reading selection i should choose? Im woefully misinformed on the emotional spectrum. I have read many new GL books

OMG Sin I don't see colour like that.

I loled

Cogito
Originally posted by Ambient
Is black > colored lanterns but < white is above in power level? It's been a while since I read any comics but sounds very interesting.

Black has the power to reanimate the dead. Those "black lanterns" are basically unkillable by any single spectrum. Multiple spectrums need to be combined together to approximate the White (life) spectrum which is the antithesis of Black.

You have a reading selection i should choose? Im woefully misinformed on the emotional spectrum. I have read many new GL books Start with Sinestro Corps War and roll into Blackest Night. Excellent reads.

Galan007
Is black > colored lanterns but < white is above in power level? It's been a while since I read any comics but sounds very interesting. Black is superior to the individual lights within the various spectrums, because it can absorb ALL emotional energy:
http://i.imgur.com/JFaGu5v.jpg

Only the white light itself --a fusion of all spectral colors-- is superior in the right hands(key words), because it represents everything the black does not: life.

You have a reading selection i should choose? Im woefully misinformed on the emotional spectrum. I have read many new GL books Depends what type of event you're looking to read, tbh, as there are a ton of stories/arcs out there.

But like Cog said: Sinestro Corps War is a great place to start -- and it also segways right into Blackest Night.

Ambient
Black has the power to reanimate the dead. Those "black lanterns" are basically unkillable by any single spectrum. Multiple spectrums need to be combined together to approximate the White (life) spectrum which is the antithesis of Black.

Start with Sinestro Corps War and roll into Blackest Night. Excellent reads. Originally posted by Galan007
Black is superior to the individual lights within the various spectrums, because it can absorb ALL emotional energy:
http://i.imgur.com/JFaGu5v.jpg

Only the white light itself --a fusion of all spectral colors-- is superior in the right hands(key words), because it represents everything the black does not: life.

Depends what type of event you're looking to read, tbh, as there are a ton of stories/arcs out there.

But like Cog said: Sinestro Corps War is a great place to start -- and it also segways right into Blackest Night.
Thnx

Just looking for mini series not full crossover, what do u guys suggest?

celeyhyga17
Like you then?

What did I tell u about putting words into my mouth?

It didn't even destroy Asgard. Make it of whatever you want.

Surter had gathered enough energy to burn the multiverse.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-96EKiB_wwxk/VpCBrpJw8EI/AAAAAAAABtc/i3SCFiSyPr0/s1600/48_07.jpg

Even when he lost his connection to the greater multiverse, Surtur still had enough power to destroy the nine realms.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XsjhvAR8IXk/VpCBsXqj40I/AAAAAAAABto/dFIPErPG5qQ/s1600/48_09.jpg

Odin prevented the destruction when he manipulated his stored energies.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fdNy5aR2LSw/VpCBuo5UDkI/AAAAAAAABuM/UYn9Fy7f6EE/s1600/48_16.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wj6eOWw5p2g/VpCBvJl759I/AAAAAAAABuQ/qmuBpnVJLus/s1600/48_17.jpg

Again it was confirmed that the energies would have destroyed the nine realms.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CmVKZJMNXpc/VpCBzFVQAsI/AAAAAAAABvk/6YQOUgOs0zo/s1600/49_06.jpg

Great retort.

Are they?
Again. You are the one creating that specific summary.

I remember certain someone informing shared feats are not gauge to a character's power when it came to wonder woman.

I wonder who that is? And how suddenly shared feats are gauge of power for Rachel.
Oh really? Show me.

I'm gauging her power based on her feats. Cut and dry. It doesn't really hinge on anyone else.

Yes.

I understand that you are literally incapable of saying Thor can't do anything but you're literally descending into carver category now.
So I'm butthurt for replying and using valid scans..
hysterical

My god... "Incapable of Thor can't do anything?"
I thing the "B" word applies more to u my friend.

Why not? You're so eager to prove how Thor is stronger than everyone.

Are you admitting Thor can't do that?
Should I even bother? This is getting embarrassing.

Galan007
Thnx

Just looking for mini series not full crossover, what do u guys suggest? GL-related?

Recharge or Rebirth are good places to start -- they're 5-6 issue minis. That's when Johns took over the GL mythos.

Ambient
More interested into black/white lanterns power struggle.

Galan007
The only series that deals directly with the struggle between black & white Lanterns is the main 'Blackest Night' arc. Sans tie-ins there are only 8 issues.

...Though the tie-ins do help give more depth to the story.

Ambient
Thnx Galan.

I'll start with that, I can figure out the tie-ins from there.

Cogito
If you're willing to read a little more, read the GL book tie-ins and skip the rest.

Galan007
Thnx Galan.

I'll start with that, I can figure out the tie-ins from there. Blackest Night Reading Order

...If you're interested. thumb up

TheHulkster
This is a weird thread with regard to the finger snap. I could post the following scene and request that the feat be matched.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/herculeshulk5.jpg

carver9
This is a weird thread with regard to the finger snap. I could post the following scene and request that the feat be matched.

Exactly. I don't think anyone attempted to snap at an enemy for a ko. All writers don't think alike.

StiltmanFTW
Always wondered how leo can think Herc stands a chance against the Hulk... after Marvel team-up (or whatever it was, first time Hulk calls Herc "skirt-man", pre-pak), Titans Collide, WWH and the battles when Herc had the whole team assist on his side...

DarkSaint85
Exactly. I don't think anyone attempted to snap at an enemy for a ko. All writers don't think alike.

Zoom says hi.

StiltmanFTW
Zoom can't say anything with his jaw hanging loose after getting struck by Batman's fist.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Zoom can't say anything with his jaw hanging loose after getting struck by Batman's fist.

However, he can still sign it.

DarkSaint85

thumb up

Batman lasting as well as he did, speaks volumes.

What did WW say about his punches again? stick out tongue

carver9
Always wondered how leo can think Herc stands a chance against the Hulk... after Marvel team-up (or whatever it was, first time Hulk calls Herc "skirt-man", pre-pak), Titans Collide, WWH and the battles when Herc had the whole team assist on his side...

A brainwashed Hulk outright smiled at a punch from Herc.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404-1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
What did WW say about his punches again? stick out tongue

big grin

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3215081-3828655963-47566.jpg

Bruce is the man.

DarkSaint85
thumb up fights are what matter, the truth has been spoken.

I already know the answer. I focus on combat showings but I'm trying to see if others are on the same page.

psycho gundam

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404-1.jpg It's not a smile

facepalm

Rao Kal El
big grin

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3215081-3828655963-47566.jpg

Bruce is the man.

So this means that a FTL punch from Superman must hurt like hell.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
So this means that a FTL punch from Superman must hurt like hell.

Unlike Zoom, the faster Supes punches shit, the less power he packs...

Comic book anti-logic ftw.

Rao Kal El

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HercvsHulk404-1.jpg

Oh dear lord

https://media.giphy.com/media/ADr35Z4TvATIc/giphy.gif

Rao Kal El
Unlike Zoom, the faster Supes punches shit, the less power he packs...

Comic book anti-logic ftw.

😠

StiltmanFTW
It's not a smile

facepalm

Thank your gods you haven't seen a smiling carver big grin

carver9
It's not a smile

facepalm

It's whatever you want it to be. smile

StiltmanFTW
Anyway, Herc w/o his beard is probably something like Class 1, at best.

psycho gundam
It's whatever you want it to be. smile That's not how reality works

Galan007
It's whatever you want it to be. smile Sounds like something a tranny would say... mmm

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Thank your gods you haven't seen a smiling carver big grin

thumb up

carver9
Sounds like something a tranny would say... mmm

laughing out loud laughing out loud

abhilegend

abhilegend

Flexing and throwing someone off isn't that hard to do.

Was Hercules actually koed for that to be impressive?

TheHulkster
Flexing and throwing someone off isn't that hard to do.

Was Hercules actually koed for that to be impressive?

Show me someone else who has done it. The force generated by a finger snap is enormously greater than a pec flex and Hulk doesn't flex near Herc's ear.

celeyhyga17

Rao Kal El
Show me someone else who has done it. The force generated by a finger snap is enormously greater than a pec flex and Hulk doesn't flex near Herc's ear.

I don't know if I should say this.

But i guess it's easier to Kill an ant with finger snap than by flexing a muscle?

I am heavily sedated though and even for me that does not make any sense.

abhilegend
What?
Please stick to the topic at hand. Don't let your constant anal bleeding spill all over everything.

You don't even deny it.

laughing out loud

I'm just making fun of you. Don't let your butthurt ass bleed all over the page.

You should consider your own advise and stop logging in. Because you do nothing but ***** and moan all over the forum.

Until it didn't. He just sent it to asgard which didn't burn down.

Ergo, all hyperbole and nothing of substance.

What's the level of high end Thor? Thanos level? Galactus level? Spectre? Lucifer Morningstar?

Give us a level man. We are all dying to know about this mysterious version of Thor.

So you think of it as a non feat even when the earth was moved in orbit and they were failing AFTER that but Rachel is a peer to Thor and Surfer without performing a single solo feat?

Oh how are you going to get out of it?

Where is it mentioned that those were her shields?

Except Hal is doing that for the whole series. He vaporized Sinestro with Parallax for ****'s sake.

Its his average at this point in that series.

My world came crumbling down? Melodramatic much?

I had a good laugh if you meant that?

So Thor can't do what Supergirl did, is that correct?

abhilegend
So throwing someone off and knocking someone out are exactly the same thing?

But here you go. Anateus throws off J'onn and Diana by flexing and unlike Hercules they were actually trying to restrain him. He was stated as equal to Superman in strength BTW.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16528936_JLA_-_Superpower-50.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16528947_JLA_-_Superpower-51.jpg

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16534277_JLA_-_Superpower-66bc.jpg

StiltmanFTW
As righteous as Aquaman laughing laughing laughing

emu

But yeah a few hundred Lanterns are no big deal. Thor and Surfer beats them all!!!! Always knew you would come good Abhi smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by emu
Always knew you would come good Abhi smile
Yeah sure.

Thor is probably Spectre level by Celey's "high end" calculations.

celeyhyga17
You don't even deny it.

laughing out loud

I'm just making fun of you. Don't let your butthurt ass bleed all over the page.
Sadly, you're only making a complete fool of yourself. sad

You should consider your own advise and stop logging in. Because you do nothing but ***** and moan all over the forum.

Until it didn't. He just sent it to asgard which didn't burn down.

Ergo, all hyperbole and nothing of substance.
Keep ignoring what was written. Keep making an utter fool of yourself. thumb up

What's the level of high end Thor? Thanos level? Galactus level? Spectre? Lucifer Morningstar?

Give us a level man. We are all dying to know about this mysterious version of Thor.
Herald who has punched out of his weight class more times than I can count.

But I see your butthurt hasn't subsided.

So you think of it as a non feat even when the earth was moved in orbit and they were failing AFTER that but Rachel is a peer to Thor and Surfer without performing a single solo feat?

Oh how are you going to get out of it?

Where is it mentioned that those were her shields?

That feat is for another thread. I'm not going to stay here and re-litigate that whole thing. Feel free to reopen that issue in another thread.

Rachel looks to be a fairly powerful character based on her limited feats. Nothing more, nothing less. You seem to want me to ascribe titles the way you are doing. That's your prerogative.

It was pretty clear what she did there. It doesn't take a genius to end up with this conclusion.
http://imgur.com/zoHT2z2.jpg

Except Hal is doing that for the whole series. He vaporized Sinestro with Parallax for ****'s sake.

Its his average at this point in that series.
So what are you trying to tell me? Are you trying to elevate him beyond the herald tier? If you are, again that is your prerogative though I do believe you will have a consensus push back on this assertion.

Whatever you think the level of character Hal is, it doesn't change my stance regarding Thor and Surfer. I believe I've given you examples that lend to the idea that they can replicate the feat you presented. You choosing to be butthurt about them is on you. Go retrieve a mod ruling for all I care.

My world came crumbling down? Melodramatic much?

I had a good laugh if you meant that?
It did my friend. Fantastically so...
thumb up

So Thor can't do what Supergirl did, is that correct?
Whatever floats your boat.

StiltmanFTW
And by Rage's calculations? TOAA+?

-Pr-
@abhi and celey: Yeah, what's basically a bait thread made even worse yet again by you two going at it. Probably best you consider putting each other on ignore.

StiltmanFTW
But I love watching them having this wonderful hatesex...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
@abhi and celey: Yeah, what's basically a bait thread made even worse yet again by you two going at it. Probably best you consider putting each other on ignore.
So I made valid replies to a thread, yet you bunch me in with the foremost professor of triggernomics.

When should I be allowed to post next time?

abhilegend
As righteous as Aquaman laughing laughing laughing
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Done sir. He is on ignore forevermore.

abhilegend
And by Rage's calculations? TOAA+?
Way to lowball Mighty Thor bro.

Khazra Reborn
Wtf is the point of these threads if ya'll are just going to b*tch at each other when comparable feats are presented

TheHulkster
So throwing someone off and knocking someone out are exactly the same thing?

But here you go. Anateus throws off J'onn and Diana by flexing and unlike Hercules they were actually trying to restrain him. He was stated as equal to Superman in strength BTW.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16528936_JLA_-_Superpower-50.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16528947_JLA_-_Superpower-51.jpg

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16534277_JLA_-_Superpower-66bc.jpg

Um, he throws them off by throwing his arms backward. Take an L on that one. Hulk simply clinches his pectorals with no other motion. As you can see, Hercules's body is arms length away from Hulks body, (as opposed to inches from someone's ear) so the mere shock waves from Hulk's pec clench knocks Hercules backward and on his head.

A finger snap produces significantly stronger waves than a pec clench, so what Hulk does is more impressive.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119153/2767166-16e6ccafbc_ga.jpeg

DarkSaint85
I can flex my pecs, and make a coin jump in the air (yes, I have tried).

I can only bench 80kg, though. Weak ass mofo.

So how much heavier than a coin is Herc? And then, how much further was he flexed than my bitty little coin?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>