Minor Announcement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
This Friday / weekend I'm writing up a detailed analysis on the Canon fighters of the Prequel Trilogy, including looking at their fights, quotes from Gillard and Canon sourcebooks, etc.

Depending on reviews, I might make a follow up of Rebels, the Clone Wars (non-PT characters), the Original Trilogy, and The Force Awakens.

I'm completely tired of Legends and want to start doing stuff not-Revan related. I think this will be fun, especially considering there's no "hidden agenda" behind it.

Fated Xtasy
There is never not a hidden agenda with you Anticus.

You're like trump trying to deny that hes not in cahoots with Russia.

Looking forward to it tho

DarthAnt66
Trump legitimately doesn't have any significant relations with Russia - at least not recently, IMO.

But that's besides the point. Given I'll highlight the pros and cons of all characters, I don't see any relevant agenda.

And before the critics start complaining, saying Anakin is a tier 9 duelist isn't an "agenda." It's a stated fact.

DarthDuelist9
Seems great, I'm planning on something like this for Ezra

Beniboybling
I look forward to the agenda becoming clear, yeah.

Unbowed
You should start with Maul.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

And before the critics start complaining, saying Anakin is a tier 9 duelist isn't an "agenda." It's a stated fact.
thumb up thumb up

NewGuy01
or you could just finish that fvcking caedus threat you fagget

nfactor1995
Originally posted by NewGuy01

AncientPower

darthbane77
"I'm completely tired of Legends and want to start doing stuff not-Revan related. I think this will be fun, especially considering there's no "hidden agenda" behind it."

The responsibility of Revan wank falls to me then.

also

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.