School me on Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
1. Is Sabertooth above Wolverine? I hear that he is generally superior to him, does that mean he's faster and stronger? Does he have better regeneration? Also what is this I hear about him overpowering Rogue? Is it just a high end showing?

2. What is this about an adamantium laced Sabertooth I hear about? Like Wolverine needed a super sword to kill him?

3. How smart is Sabertooth?

4. How skilled is Sabertooth in combat?

5. What is his track record against Wolverine in one on one fights?

SamZED
1. Is Sabertooth above Wolverine?
Yes, but that's not saying much. Originally he was intended to be but he gets punked by lil Jimmy on regular basis. He did ko Rogue with a sneak attack. A high end showing for him or a sht showing for Rogue. Up to you.

2. What is this about an adamantium laced Sabertooth I hear about? Like Wolverine needed a super sword to kill him?
Sabertooth used to have adamantium bones and claws at some point, but he doesn't anymore afaik. And it was a clone of ST that Logan killed with the sword iirc.

He is highly intelligent as his intelligence rivals the likes of Paste-Pot Pete.

He sucks worse than Wolverine who is also meant to be highly skilled but fights like a retard 99.9% of the time.

Used to dominate him, now usually gets his ass handed to him. Even as a part of a super villain team that Wolverine ambushes. He is also a regular punching bag of Deadpool.

StiltmanFTW
Last guy who called Logan "lil Jimmy" was a forum trolltard and got banned.

You're drunk, Sam. Log out, go home, call your employer and tell him he's a ****.

Dareangel
Originally posted by SamZED
1. Is Sabertooth above Wolverine?
Yes, but that's not saying much. Originally he was intended to be but he gets punked by lil Jimmy on regular basis. He did ko Rogue with a sneak attack. A high end showing for him or a sht showing for Rogue. Up to you.

Sabertooth used to have adamantium bones and claws at some point, but he doesn't anymore afaik. And it was a clone of ST that Logan killed with the sword iirc.

He is highly intelligent as his intelligence rivals the likes of Paste-Pot Pete.

He sucks worse than Wolverine who is also meant to be highly skilled but fights like a retard 99.9% of the time.

Used to dominate him, now usually gets his ass handed to him. Even as a part of a super villain team that Wolverine ambushes. He is also a regular punching bag of Deadpool.

Agreed on everything. it seems like people are attached to what sabretooth was suppose to be than what he really is. sabretooth has some past feats of actually kicking ass but those days are all over. when he fights vs trained fighters he is always portrayed like some feral idiot that slashing and has no skills, when facing vs feral savage characters like werewolf, he is portrayed as not feral enough to handle them at the slashing game. basically he gets the short stick from all directions of ownage. his peak was his third weapon X upgrade where he really was a beast and schooled wolverine easily. it was in the wolverine run and then the writers desided for some reason that its too much and he returned to be the punching bag he used to be.

StiltmanFTW
Sam is joking, fyi.

Dareangel
i dont know about sam but i am not. can you really argue that mostly ever since the 2000s sabretooth is usually getting his ass handed to him while all he does is trying to slash like a savage animal with no skills?

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like you've read only a few comics with his 2000+ appearances.

emu
Originally posted by Dareangel
i dont know about sam but i am not. can you really argue that mostly ever since the 2000s sabretooth is usually getting his ass handed to him while all he does is trying to slash like a savage animal with no skills? I don't have scans or issue numbers so I'm absolutely useless, but if you want to go by Sabretooth written as a joke, you're right. It also means you don't know who Creed is.
Dig into Creeds character and you'll find Sabretooth wrecks Wolverine.
Weapon X Creed is ridiculous. His performance against Wolverine was crazy.

DarkSaint85
Doesn't he fight Wolverine on a certain day every year? Like absolutely trolls the shite out of him,just because he can?

staxamillion
he used to find wolverine on his birthday just to throwdown

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Used to.

Later, it was revealed that date actually wasn't Logan's b-day. So Victor ended up getting trolled himself, lol.

Dareangel
Originally posted by emu
I don't have scans or issue numbers so I'm absolutely useless, but if you want to go by Sabretooth written as a joke, you're right. It also means you don't know who Creed is.
Dig into Creeds character and you'll find Sabretooth wrecks Wolverine.
Weapon X Creed is ridiculous. His performance against Wolverine was crazy.

did you even read my posts? i later on said sabretooth in his very short weapon X version was a beast but that was ended quickly. also, i know in the past he had some good showings, but overall, it what i stated. and yes complete majority of his good showings are VS wolverine because he is suppose to be his foe, but even that is over and writers just let wolverine have some fun and humiliate tooth.

emu
Originally posted by Dareangel
did you even read my posts? i later on said sabretooth in his very short weapon X version was a beast but that was ended quickly. also, i know in the past he had some good showings, but overall, it what i stated. and yes complete majority of his good showings are VS wolverine because he is suppose to be his foe, but even that is over and writers just let wolverine have some fun and humiliate tooth. Lol, of course not thumb up
Not sure what you're arguing about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.