Darth Vader vs False Emperor Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Prime Legends Vader. False Emperor strike team consists of the Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor, Voidhound, and the Trooper (whatever his name is). Act III versions for all the SWTOR protags. All-out fight, to the death, takes place on the Death Star.

Who wins and why?

If it makes any difference, round 2 Vader will be facing the Imperial strike team (Darth Nox, Emperor's Wrath II, Cipher Nine, and Grand Champion of the Great Hunt)

Rockydonovang
Thanks to the scaling vader gets from ben kenobi, who himself grew much in power from his rots self, vader could take this via force abuse. But facing 4 opponents could overwhelm saberwise.

NewGuy01
Yeah, it depends on how he decides to fight, but he should be capable if Revan's any indicator.

AncientPower
The Jedi could solo.

UCanShootMyNova
Vader.

Azronger
Vader if he plays it smart

carthage
Vader wins

MythLord
Vader.

Beniboybling
Vader slaughters.

NTJack0
Vader stomps.

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
The Jedi could solo.

Is no one genuinely going to pick up on this? confused

cs_zoltan
AP is like a drunk hobo on the street. You don't bother to go to him to see what all the fuss is about, you just go about your business ignoring it.

Beniboybling
thumb up

S_W_LeGenD
Vader wankers have lost their minds. Idiocracy alert.

AncientPower
Lmfao Vader isn't winning this, he's no Revan.

The Hero of Tython withstood a weakened Sith Emperor in the Dark Temple after fighting through a legion of Imperial Guards and Sith Lords.

The Barsen'thor at a fraction of his power defeated Vivicar who was amped by hundreds of Jedi Masters, and that's just Act I Barsen'thor.

Your lowballing is shit and you should feel shit.

Nephthys
Team.

slayne
Originally posted by Nephthys
Team.

darthbane77
HoT might solo.
Barsen'thor doesn't but comes close-ish.
Nox solos
Wrath needs help.

Team wins solidly though.

carthage
Vader stomps

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
Lmfao Vader isn't winning this, he's no Revan.

The Hero of Tython withstood a weakened Sith Emperor in the Dark Temple after fighting through a legion of Imperial Guards and Sith Lords.

The Barsen'thor at a fraction of his power defeated Vivicar who was amped by hundreds of Jedi Masters, and that's just Act I Barsen'thor.

Your lowballing is shit and you should feel shit. laughing out loud

The HoT withstood a Shit Emperor of indeterminable power and non-existent combat skills after pulling off a sub-Meetra showing, and Lord Vivicar didn't appear to have been amped by hundreds of Jedi Masters, as he hadn't performed the ritual(s) yet.

All we know if these guys struggled to take down Malgus and got shat on by Arcann. Against Vader they don't stand a chance.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
HoT might solo.
Barsen'thor doesn't but comes close-ish.
Nox solos
LMFAO

Rockydonovang
sor revan and the sor revan strike team vs vader would be a fairer match tbh

Tondemonai
Team solidly. HoT and Nox are already ~ Vader

MythLord
laughing

Azronger
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Team solidly. HoT and Nox are already ~ Vader

I'm curious as to how you can justify that.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Azronger
I'm curious as to how you can justify that.

Scaling. I'll bump the thread. I don't take the analysis at face value, but at the very least it puts Skotia ~ Dooku smile

Total Warrior
Oh my ****ing god Skotia is not ~ Dooku. Still, team takes this. Individually they don't come close to Vader in power ( and no, they don't even defeat Dooku), but together they can win

MythLord
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Scaling. I'll bump the thread. I don't take the analysis at face value, but at the very least it puts Skotia ~ Dooku smile

You trolling cuck.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by MythLord
You trolling cuck.

Nah, pretty serious about having Skotia ~ Dooku. Probably a tiny margin below, but nonetheless a near equal

MythLord
Then you should legitimately kill yourself.

Azronger
Y so brutal, Wollf?

Tondemonai
Then you should legitimately kill yourself.

I tried Saturday actually. Didn't work. Any other tips?

MythLord
How did you try? Maybe it was the wrong method.

Originally posted by Azronger
Y so brutal, Wollf?

I thought you were pro killing the autistic and disabled 'cause they are a "pest to shociety" or something.

Ursumeles
LMAO

Tondemonai
How did you try? Maybe it was the wrong method.

I tried cutting lengthwise up my arm. Want pics? There's gonna be a scar there for the rest of my life

NewGuy01
car exhaust >

MythLord
kek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.