Hal Jordan vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Current versions of both. Both are out for the overwhelming take down.

Who is taking this?

psycho gundam
lol

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
High tier bricks treat Lanterns like crap.

Lanterns job against high end bricks.

Lanterns does not do well against high tier bricks.

carver9
So Delta, who do you think win between these two?

Delta1938
Hal will job, since Superman is a high tier brick.

Digi
Originally posted by Delta1938
Hal will job, since Superman is a high tier brick.

All is transitory. There was a moment in comics where this wasn't true. Like, within a reasonable amount of time into the past. Where one could rep Hal in this fight and not seem like a fool. This is not that moment.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Digi
All is transitory. There was a moment in comics where this wasn't true. Like, within a reasonable amount of time into the past. Where one could rep Hal in this fight and not seem like a fool. This is not that moment.

You completely missed the point against carter. Go home Digi, you're drunk.

Digi
You completely missed the point against carter. Go home Digi, you're drunk.

I didn't miss it. I ignored it. I was making a legitimate point about Hal's past and current Superman wank. Shut your cakehole; I'm drunk but I'm still right.

yes no expression

Sin I AM

isn't hal currently being "wanked"?

Zack M
Hal god of will destroys superman.

abhilegend

Delta1938
I didn't miss it. I ignored it. I was making a legitimate point about Hal's past and current Superman wank. Shut your cakehole; I'm drunk but I'm still right.

yes no expression

So you're White Knighting carter? That's worse. If you didn't intend to? Worse still.

Sin I AM
So you're White Knighting carter? That's worse. If you didn't intend to? Worse still.

He came on him?

cdtm
Krona buster ftw.

Digi

Yeah, my bad. My mind regresses to about 2005 when I drink and I care about vs. battles again. Weighing in on, like, anything here outside the general discussion thread is my equivalent of drunk texting an ex.

cdtm
What stops Hal from just creating Kryptonite from behind his auto shields?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
What stops Hal from just creating Kryptonite from behind his auto shields?

Abhi's will.

JBL
Hal.

abhilegend
Superman is actually stated to be more powerful than even Krona's gauntlet wearing Hal Jordan.

Current Hal is much weaker.

CosmicComet
Supes.

But Hal is definitely a solid number 2 in the League.

DarkSaint85
He's a solid number 2 alright.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's a solid number 2 alright.

laughing out loud

Philosophía
Originally posted by CosmicComet
But Hal is definitely a solid number 2 in the League. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111117956/4957950-ww+laughing.png

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.