Lord Mar-Vell vs. Sinestro w/ Parrallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Galan007
Sinestrollax wins.

Zack M
Sinestro.

carver9
LM

Zack M
laughing out loud

vansonbee
Sinestro is over 9000 these days!

Galan007
Yes, because a guy who is decisively sub-trans-level is going to beat a dude who has full control over a universal emotional entity. thumb up

I guess the myth really is true: sometimes we must indeed herp before we can truly derp. mmm

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes, because a guy who is decisively sub-trans-level is going to beat a dude who has full control over a universal emotional entity. thumb up

I guess the myth really is true: sometimes we must indeed herp before we can truly derp. mmm

confused

What fts does he have because for him to have all of this Universal power, he got one shot by high Father.

Galan007
And that's a poor showing... how?

You know Highfather is no less than equal to Darkseid, right?

Galan007
*Forgot to mention...

Highfather was using a Scepter powered by Kyle's White Light when he 'one shot' Sinestrollax -- a weapon Highfather explicitly referred to as "the most powerful weapon in the multiverse"... But I shouldn't expect carver to...you know...bring up actual context/facts for any of the crap he spews, lol(even though I've told him about this important little tidbit multiple times now.)

laughing out loud

Zack M
Originally posted by vansonbee
Sinestro is over 9000 these days!

Higher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.