Supergirl (CW) vs Raiden (Metal Gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asianpersuasion
Zandatsu and Ripper mode can be used in this battle
Sword vs Fist
Who will win in a fight

asianpersuasion
anyone?

Vanguard
Raiden I believe

asianpersuasion
Originally posted by Vanguard
Raiden I believe
Explain?

StealthRanger
How powerful is Supergirl?

asianpersuasion
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How powerful is Supergirl?
Able to lift a Fort Rozz up in space

StealthRanger
Damn. Having looked that up, sounds like she probably has Raiden beat

Psychotron
She's stronger but if Raiden tags her once with the HF blade backed by his own class 100 strength it's over.

KingD19
Raiden also doesn't fight like an idiot and stand there waiting to get hit.

StealthRanger
Guess it comes down to speed then

KingD19
What's funny is she's technically faster than him. But he uses his speed 100% more effectively because he's a game character.

Surtur
At first I thought this was the Mortal Kombat character and I was going to say Supergirl stomps, but alas...I have only ever played one Metal Gear game, and it was Metal Gear Solid.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
At first I thought this was the Mortal Kombat character and I was going to say Supergirl stomps, but alas...I have only ever played one Metal Gear game, and it was Metal Gear Solid. http://i.imgur.com/GbHPgvy.gif

Anyway, from what I understand Supergirl's top feats would net her the win easily, but I've been led to believe she is very inconsistent, so idk.

Arachnid1
What Neme said. At her best, she has some ridiculous strength feats and keeps up with the Flash. She should stomp.

Then again, she's inconsistent and people here argue her low feats more than her high so whatever

playa1258
SG wins by using her top feats, but she is very inconsistent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.