Cheshire vs Black Widow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
Full armed in r1

no weapons in r2

leonidas
bw in both more often than not, unless the new cheshire is much better than the old one.

Zack M
She IS much better than the old one. She has teleportation tech and can turn into mist or something. She easily tooled Starfire, Green Arrow, Jason Todd, and Red Arrow. All at the same time.

Vanguard
wtf is going on with these power ups

RadZoa
Originally posted by Vanguard
wtf is going on with these power ups Inorite? It seems like every DC character has gotten a massive power up.

beatboks
Pre mid 90's would have gone to Cheshire easily.
Back then she was a team buster who had as good a record vs the Titans as Slade and had several decent showings vs him too. She was able to match starfire and Donna troy in solo battles just by skull and he incredible agility (tripple jointed everywhere).

She got treated like crap mid to late 90's and was used as a character to beat to make a name for others.

Cant stand the changes nu52 so wont touch them.

vansonbee
Can I see her feats on comic? I've no idea what her nu52 feats are w/o Golgo13 listing them and I'm very skeptical when it comes to him and his DC love baby.

Zack M
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can I see her feats on comic? I've no idea what her nu52 feats are w/o Golgo13 listing them and I'm very skeptical when it comes to him and his DC love baby.

Lol. It was in Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual 1.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/best-battles-in-new-comics-1465103/

vansonbee
Ya, new Cheshire wrecks Black Widow pretty hard. Since, Cheshire also schooled Green Arrow & Arsenal at the same time. 7/10

namorsubby
Cheshire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.