MCU Drax vs. Angel Dust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

Drax can use his blades if he wants

Impediment
Angel Dust, easily.

wallman77
Originally posted by Impediment
Angel Dust, easily.

Nah she can't hurt him. He survived being ragdolled at the back of a ship descending from low orbit, pinballing off multiple trees(absolutely obliterating them), and the crash landing. All of that which drax casually laughs off without a scratch on him as if he was playing in mudd. That is far more of an impactful durability feat than anything angel can dish out.

BruceSkywalker
Drax starts laughing ad she runs away crying lmao

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by wallman77
Nah she can't hurt him. He survived being ragdolled at the back of a ship descending from low orbit, pinballing off multiple trees(absolutely obliterating them), and the crash landing. All of that which drax casually laughs off without a scratch on him as if he was playing in mudd. That is far more of an impactful durability feat than anything angel can dish out.

thumb up

Drax's durability far outweighs anything Angel Dust has done strength wise.

TheVaultDweller
Stalemate. Neither has shown the required damage output to KO the other.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Stalemate. Neither has shown the required damage output to KO the other.

Drax could make with the stabbing if need be, op says he has his blades.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Drax could make with the stabbing if need be, op says he has his blades.

I missed that. Yeah, if he gets his blades he should win.

FrothByte
One of the things I didn't like about GotG2 is that their humor changed from MCU's more witty humor to something more slap stick. Take for instance Drax entering orbit and getting smashed through those trees, that's almost cartoon-like durability, something that does not match what we see of him in the first movie.

Henry_Pym
Drax really is missing one big strength feat to make his an easy win, but if you scale him off Gamora he should be way stronger than AD.

TheVaultDweller
He and Gamora aren't the same species, nor have they ever truly tried to match strength against each other from what I can recall (other than the throat grab, they didn't physically scuffle during the prison scene in the first film, and Gamora had no interest in fighting at that point), so a bit hard to scale one off the other. Especially when his own strength feats don't even really put him above Cap at this point. And that was one thing that annoyed me during GotG 2. Being used to comic Drax the Destroyer, and him being a physical powerhouse, his lack of feats in that department was disappointing. He did show decent skill with his knives in Volume 1 though, so he should be able to slice Angel Dust up pretty good.

juggerman

Now imagine what kind of damage Ronan is capable of. He beat Drax into unconsciousness with the ease of taking a piss

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by juggerman
Now imagine what kind of damage Ronan is capable of. He beat Drax into unconsciousness with the ease of taking a piss

Except the re-entry crash visibly caused way more destruction than any hits Ronan dished out. Drax was also knocked out cold by the ship impact from the first film. Based on how he no-sold pretty much everything in the second film, he should have burst out of the ship rubble, laughing his ass off. They seemed to upgrade Drax's durability to Looney Tunes levels for volume 2.

Kazenji
I'm hoping for Infinity War is where they'll let Drax shine.

John Murdoch

Yep. Drax beats her on down.

The Sorrow
They didn't crash at reentry speed though the ship had notably slowed down at that point iirc, TBH I would expect Drax to shrug something like that off, would be a pretty weak look if their "big gun" was ko'd by being dragged through phucking trees and a plane crash.

It was impressive for Drax because he really was unimpressive in the first movie, but certainly not above the Earth bound top strong guys.

wallman77
Originally posted by The Sorrow
They didn't crash at reentry speed though the ship had notably slowed down at that point iirc, TBH I would expect Drax to shrug something like that off, would be a pretty weak look if their "big gun" was ko'd by being dragged through phucking trees and a plane crash.

It was impressive for Drax because he really was unimpressive in the first movie, but certainly not above the Earth bound top strong guys.

All that to say Angel Dust still can't hurt him

nfactor1995
Angel Dust wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.